[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 630
Thread images: 160

File: 18935712351869.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18935712351869.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
A better finale edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #2 (March 22)
Rogue One Digital (March 24)
Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2 (March 25)

>Rebels 3.19: "Twin Suns"
https://mega.nz/#F!HYliTb7R!d9VQPNttWf3vUDHaXKjNZQ

>Rebels Recon: Twin Suns
https://youtu.be/8eIZsJsck7A

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
What is she, /swco/?
>>
>>91017687
The autism is strong with this one
>>
Threadly reminder that Rukh kills Thrawn and Pellaeon.
>>
>>91017687
An unnamed one off species, something Star Wars needs to return to having more of.
>>
File: XashaFettCatoNeimoidia-TFU2.jpg (641KB, 1157x584px) Image search: [Google]
XashaFettCatoNeimoidia-TFU2.jpg
641KB, 1157x584px
Best waifu coming through.
>>
>play KOTOR 1

>the writing and quests are fucking terrible

Im dissapointed, what are some good Star Wars comics I should read to forget this shit?
>>
File: 1490423828164.jpg (9KB, 315x264px) Image search: [Google]
1490423828164.jpg
9KB, 315x264px
I AM THE BENDU. I BRING DEATH
>>
File: The one in the midle.jpg (338KB, 895x631px) Image search: [Google]
The one in the midle.jpg
338KB, 895x631px
>>91017683
And here I thought we would get another weeks worth of Bendu threads.

You disappoint me.
>>
>>91017744
Try Star Wars: Legacy.
>>
File: Kotorhandbookcoverandtitle.jpg (451KB, 688x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Kotorhandbookcoverandtitle.jpg
451KB, 688x1039px
>>91017744
>>
Mega when?
>>
File: 1341655044181.jpg (64KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
1341655044181.jpg
64KB, 400x599px
>>91017744
Knights of the Old Republic.
>>
>>91017683
The mega for the Tartakovsky series is broken, anyone want to re-up?
>>
File: XashaFettPartWays-TFU2.jpg (334KB, 610x587px) Image search: [Google]
XashaFettPartWays-TFU2.jpg
334KB, 610x587px
>>91017723
Holy shit. This can't be a coincidence.
>>
My uncle from mother's side works at Disney and he says that S4 will bring back Revan.
>>
Phew, Kallus made it out alive. I'm so happy.
>>
Anybody have the picture of Pryce's sad face
>>
>>91017843
>his cute bedraggled beaten face
>>
mega when?
>>
I'm kind of disappointed that the Death Troopers didn't have their garbled voices, though not talking at all wasn't terrible
>>
>>91017765
Not sure if I'm pleased that the bendu predicted Thrawn's death. I was hoping he'd make it onto the big screen in the future. So far Rebels hasn't managed to capture the feeling of awe he inspired in the books.
>>
>Le Japanese man committing kamakazi

Fuck this racist garbage.
>>
>>91017966
We all knew he wouldn't make it very far, considering the novels had him fall short on the verge of victory as well
>>
I thought that was pretty good. I mean it's no S2 finale but still.

The Rebels get their shit kicked in and are basically back to square one, hell, they even lost their fleet captain, Sato along with most of their ships. Additionally Thrawn survived instead of awkwardly being killed off like the main villains of the first two seasons, so we've got more time to play with him. I liked that they did have Bendu's prophecy suddenly create a chink in his armour. Maybe Thrawn can get more obsessed with Force lore or something and the "conqueror who fears his own death" is pretty classic.

RIP Constantine tho. Bendu's freakout was unexpected but kinda cool because it really shows how unaligned he is, fucker torched everyone once he got mad.

Only issues I had are when Thrawn was like "ground assault time" because that seemed dumb, but then Kallus laughed and made the comment that it didn't work for him either and I smirked at that. Also I was expecting Kanan to bite it but that didn't really happen. Another named character dying would have cemented the feeling at the end, I guess.

But yeah wasn't bad at all and it felt like a good payoff for all the chaining this season. No idea what they're gonna do for S4 now tho, seems like Lothal is farther away than ever.
>>
>>91017905
This. Sick as hell today. Need some new SW to eatcb
>>
>>91017990
The novels did give him proper wins though, with a grand plan that he was continually working on and his downfall was brought by his own hubris, which led to a critical error in judgement.

95% of Rebels so far was the rebels always getting away in the nick of time, with Thrawn constantly mumbling "soon, but not yet..." and now in the penultimate episode of the season, he gets simply fucked over by random idiots not following orders and a little juicy deus ex machina in the form of the bendu.

So far, I'm not sure season 4 will deliver an improvement in that regard, based on what I saw so far. That being said, I enjoyed the finale a whole lot, I'm just somewhat let down in certain regards.
>>
File: hiiiiiiiissssssssssss.gif (1005KB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
hiiiiiiiissssssssssss.gif
1005KB, 320x170px
Mega WHEN
>>
I AM BECOME BENDU, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS
>>
File: 1489459924834.png (29KB, 272x150px) Image search: [Google]
1489459924834.png
29KB, 272x150px
>losing two interdictors

THRAWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>91018042
>Another named character dying would have cemented the feeling at the end, I guess.

I was kinda waiting for that, but they didn't do it after all. The sacrifice we got was not all that impactful as far as "on screen presence that will be missed" goes.

>No idea what they're gonna do for S4 now tho, seems like Lothal is farther away than ever.

By my guess, they're ultimately going to retake it or at least they'll blow up the Tie Defender factory there, considering how the factory is located there and they'd need to get rid of it, so it doesn't clash with their absence in the movies.
>>
>>91018087
to be fair he only lost the first because konstantine ignored his orders and got his ship allah admiral ackbar'd by sato
>>
>>91018087

To be fair, first time wasn't his fault.
>>
Will anything ever top the S2 finale?

The amount of hype in that episode was astounding
>>
>>91018135
Unless they bring back another Jedi or Sith from TCW, I doubt it.
>>
When will Death Troopers finally do something cool?
>>
Did Thrawn only do the ground assault because Tarkin asked for prisoners? He should have just blasted them to oblivion without the ground assault otherwise.
>>
File: MY SIDES.png (103KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.png
103KB, 244x244px
>>91018087
>>91018118
>Konstantine gets himself killed and ruins all of Thrawn's plans, which would've worked if Konstantine didn't disobey orders
>>
>>91018218
Konstantine was always a hack. Why was he an admiral
>>
>>91018115
>so it doesn't clash with their absence in the movies
Half the stuff in R1 wasn't in the OT, that doesn't mean the rebels blow up every tank factory or cargo shuttle shipyard.
>>
>>91018248
Yeah, but something as prestigious and overpowered like the Tie Defender would surely be present on the Death Star, if it were available at the time, wouldn't you say?
>>
How much longer until we get a trailer for Season 4?
>>
>>91018284
Healthy suspension of disbelief is mandatory to appreciate Star Wars, honestly.

Why didn't any of the OT fleets have Interdictors in them?
>>
>>91018217
That's how I rationalized it. Beat them down a bit with orbital bombardment, then take them prisoner. Any other explanation would make Thrawn like a fool (even more so than prancing around on the forefront of a battlezone with a lightsaber wielding force user in jumping distance).
>>
>>91018284
They can't retcon everything anon
>>
>>91018290

I think it's when they do that celebration thing? Dunno when it is but I remember previous trailers from em.
>>
>>91018290
Celebration most likely
>>
File: BlockadeChristophsis.png (212KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
BlockadeChristophsis.png
212KB, 640x272px
>it's a "Rebels creators hate big ships" episode

>Rebel ships completely unarmed, as is tradition
>Interdictor gravity well is 2km in diameter
>every time a fighter fires at a big ship we see huge explosions, when we finally see a capital ship opening fire it's completely absorbed by shields
>CR-90 doesn't vaporize Imperial ground forces
>that fucking orbital bombardment, lol, a turbolaser bold fired from an ISD landing a meter from Kanan... throws him off his bike
>Interdictor's shields are pierced by fucking BLASTERS
>>
>>91018309
True enough. I still think the factories are going down. Their presence on Lathal of all places is way too convenient as far as story setup goes. It'll probably be the victory the rebels will manage to get at the end of S4, before the advent of the Death Star.
>>
>>91018284
And what about the TIE Interceptor?

They didn't stuff the DS with expensive TIEs because they believed it's untouchable.
>>
>>91018344

Wow it's almost like a WW2 naval battle like what Star Wars' space battles were based on.
>>
File: bendu.png (113KB, 419x426px) Image search: [Google]
bendu.png
113KB, 419x426px
>>91018218
even with konstantine's fuckup thrawn still managed to wreck the rebel's shit hard

hell, he had their leadership dead to rights and would have captured and/or killed them right there and then if it wasn't a literal act of god

>>91018309
iirc at some point around/post anh the empire started phasing out dedicated interdictor ships in favour of installing gravity well generators into regular SDs in newcanon
>>
>>91018392
wow, it's almost like WW2 ships had guns!
>>
>>91018344
>Interdictor gravity well is 2km in diameter

That's it? Warfare in Star Wars is strange. Kinda makes you ask how a planetary blockade is possible with 5 Star Destroyers and 2 Interdictors. The uncovered space around the planet is fuckhuge. Just fly to the offside hemisphere and escape from there, preferably not in a single group.
>>
>>91018392
show me those Japanese interdictors so I can compare how they behaved in WW2 compared to this show
>>
>>91018417
No, I'm just guessing based on the fact that destroying one Interdictor, with the second one still there on the other side of a tight formation, allowed Ezra to jump to hyperspace.
>>
Oh well there goes the carrier-fu.
>>
>>91018135
And they didn't really take advantage of the hype in season 3 at all. Maul and dark side Ezra were dropped immediately. At least we got closure for Maul but when they also brought back the Mandalore plot I was certain Sabine would have to defeat Maul to reunite the clans that Maul once seperated.

You think they will dig up the dark side for Ezra in season 4 again? Or bring Vader back? There is nothing hyping me for next season so far.
>>
Did I miss something or did Bo-Katan not appear?
>>
>>91018470
Sabine's dialogue seems like a pretty blatant hint at her return next season.
>>
>>91018460
They stopped the Dark Side Ezra plot pretty much dead in its fucking tracks this season, so I'd be surprised if they revived it for 4
And they won't bring Vader back for fear of making him seem incompetent. You can't dent the credibility of one of cinema's most famous villains for a kids cartoon
>>
Post songs you wish were longer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2smg-fUg0U
>>
>>91018460
>dark side Ezra

That's one of the big letdowns of season 3 for me. At the beginning, they were introducing an Ezra that was veering off the lightside path, yet they did fuckall with the theme during the season. Soon after a short rebellious phase, he reverted to the same happy go lucky Ezra that we knew from seasons 1 and 2, with none of the possible paths explored. Surely some of those droid episodes could have been used for that instead.
>>
Who is the worst Jedi of all time?
>>
>>91018460

Season 4 is honestly mysterious.

Plot points we have:

-Rebels want to retake Lothal or blow up the factory there
-Sabine needs to unite Mandalore
-Thrawn is still after the Rebels but now is worried about his future

Things/Sato that have been concluded/died:

-Maul
-Ahsoka (?)
-Vader (likely)
-Bendu
-Geonosis
-Atollon
-Obi-wan
-Inquisitors
-Kallus (unless he's more than a minor character in S4)
-Sato
-Konstantin

Things/people still in play:

-Kalani
-Sabine's bounty hunter friend (she kinda vanished)
-Hondo
-Cham

There's not a lot left ongoing to flesh out episodic episodes besides the main plot of Lothal and Mandalore.

I think S4 is probably going to be a big shakeup or something, like another new setting, maybe a lot of new characters? Otherwise it'll just be nothing new. Of course it could just be a truncated finale of a few eps to wrap up the Ghost crew's attack on Lothal and end it, because Rebels itself could be ending. But that'd be a rushed finale.
>>
>>91018582
Obi Wan
Name one other Jedi who's gone two for two in cutting Sith in half and still not actually killing them
>>
>>91018593

lol I wrote Sato instead of people who died. RIP jap.
>>
Do you think Rebels will continue on long enough to overlap with the OT, timeline wise?
>>
>>91018610
They want to go past ROTJ, so I'm thinking so.
>>
>>91018582
Probably Kenobi and Yoda. Fucked up big time and learned nothing, had Luke listened to them he would have fucked up too.

I mean, he would have fucked up a few years earlier, God I hate TFA.
>>
>>91018593
>tfw Kalani didn't show up as backup yet
>tfw he might never
>>
>>91018645
>tfw you have no face
>>
File: lewmdew.png (60KB, 332x623px) Image search: [Google]
lewmdew.png
60KB, 332x623px
This is Vre'modar Wrog'gu'uc, a mandolorian sith from the time of the old republic, he was the apprentice of darth bane, who he killed with force choke
Vre'modar Wrog'gu'uc was responsible for mandolorians winning the mandolorian wars because he united the sith and the mandolorians against the skanah jedi and then he killed yodas master and stole the darksaber from the jedi temple
>>
File: ackbar.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ackbar.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>91018651
>mfw Anon doesn't know what tfw means
>>
>>91018688
oh shit, how the fuck did I fuck up so badly, I revealed my normines, abandon ship!
>>
>>91018622
They said that? Do they want to show the Rebels cast's awesome off-screen adventures, while the movie cast got all the glory? "Hey, here's the scene where Ezra and Kanan also got medals after episode 4, but they were in ceremonial hall B next door!"
>>
>>91017988
Why could it have been his shitty nephew
>>
>>91018661
Tell me more...
>>
>>91017699
>see leaks on youtube
>come here to see if there is a download link already
>see this

fuck you.
>>
>>91018764

Edgy.
>>
Ok it's confirmed, season 2 was just a fluke.
>>
>>91018786
Uh, dude, Rukh and Pellaeon don't exist in Disney Canon.
>>
File: Barriss Offee Inquisitor.png (367KB, 616x843px) Image search: [Google]
Barriss Offee Inquisitor.png
367KB, 616x843px
I hope you are ready for season 4's new Grand Inquisitor /swco/
>>
>>91018786
So you probably don't want to know that Kanan is killed by the new inquisitor, Mara Jade?
>>
>>91018813
>Barriss
>Working for The Empire
This would make no fucking sense, there's no arc to this.
>>
>Maul didn't talk to any Mandalorians besides Sabne
What a wasted opportunity.
>>
Who else wants to see this cameo in Season 4?
>>
>>91018813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc-jLWyxZjI
She doesn't seem like one to go to the Dark Side.
>>
Any takers on what will be the force related storyline of S4? Lothal and the factory in it is mostly the military side of things. Also, will we get the emperor in S4?
>>
>>91018856
Maybe they'll bring in Inquisitors that are better than the ones from season 2.
>>
>>91017710
Fuck off JJ
>>
>>91018837
That would actually be kind of interesting, especially if she turned up as a untrustworthy 'ally' in an episode about recovering battle droids or something
>>
>>91018869
Starting off with the 'Grand' Inquisitor in S1 seems like a blunder. They've already beaten the Big Boss so moving on his mooks seems like a step down.
I get the feeling we might be done with the Inquisitors. The only way to make them interesting again would be to bring in a really interesting chatacter or a fan favourite, like Barriss. And I'm just not sure they'll do that.
>>
>>91018830
You mean aside from being given the choice of joining the inquisitors or dying? She'd easily fall into the propaganda, and Sheev would have an easy time twisting her views to suit his needs.
>>
>>91018891
Obsessive over use of known species is one of the things that strangled the old EU, same with its overuse of known planets. So much shit happened on Tatooine its unbelievable that anyone considered it an out of the way mudball
>>
File: goodbuddy.jpg (309KB, 788x723px) Image search: [Google]
goodbuddy.jpg
309KB, 788x723px
"I see your defeat, like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace."

How will this go down? In a book?
>>
>>91018927
K... But back to the subject of races. I reiterate, Fuck off Jar Jar Abrahams
>>
>>91018926
She's too noble by TCW's end to not martyr herself. You don't know her character at all.
>>
>>91008880
This shot is absolute proof that jayjay is spatially retarded
>>
>>91018943
Book is most likely, but that prophecy is so vague it could apply to a lot of things
My first thought is that weird hydra like thing Thrawn paints on the underside of his Star Destroyers, and whether or not those are the "many arms" mentioned. Maybe, like the old canon, Thrawn will be betrayed and killed from within his own fleet, and left to the cold embrace of space?
>>
>>91018856

I think we've exhausted Ezra padawan stuff, maybe it's time for a new force user? A cute girl maybe.

How about this: Ghost crew go to ground on some jungle planet and get involved with farmers vs bandits and bounty hunters (Embo or Cad cameo maybe?) and along the way bump into some weirdo force-sensitive girl who ends up getting brought along by Kanan who wants to protect her from the Empire but she's got no experience with it so ends up turning on the Rebels who she sees as terrorists and helps the local Imperials (who are led by some manipulative old Inquisitor who helps train her) to fight the rebels.

You could set up a romance/rivalry dynamic between her and Ezra where they fight and argue and flirt, and eventually she realizes she picked the wrong side and joins them or dies tragically or whatever Filoni feels like wanking to that day.
>>
>>91018906
That sounds like a really fun idea for an episode. She could use the rebellion's resources by telling them there's some clone wars weapons cache they can use, only it turns out to be some wacky ancient superweapon she wants to sell on the black market or something. Nice. I can totally picture that.
>>
>>91018978
More force users would really be stretching disbelief.
>>
File: Testicular holocaust.jpg (29KB, 262x260px) Image search: [Google]
Testicular holocaust.jpg
29KB, 262x260px
>>91018837
>Filler episode where the Ghost crew must get a new shipment
>She flirts with Ezra only to fuck them over at the end
>What have we learned today Ezra?
>Don't think with your dick Kanan
>STAR WARS REBELS end title
>>
>>91018856
Some random EU villain
>>
>>91018957
Noble? She taught a terrorist how to use a bomb, force choked that same terrorist to cover her identity, Set up her friend to take the fall for her, and all because she "believed" the Jedi were responsible for the galactic war.

I'm thinking that green booty got you reeling, son.
>>
>>91018869
If they do, then hopefully without helicopter flight blades this time.
>>
>>91017966
bendu only said "defeat"
>>
>>91018978
>maybe it's time for a new force user? A cute girl maybe.
How about Hedala Fardi? She's canon.
>>
>>91019031
I kind of want them to fight with helicopter blades all the time, just to spite people who complain about them
>>
>>91019052
Two of them. One to float around with and the other to actually fight with.
>>
>>91019066
>Darth Apache
>>
So are The Bendu and The Father connected in any way?
>>
>>91019022
>Noble? She taught a terrorist how to use a bomb, force choked that same terrorist to cover her identity, Set up her friend to take the fall for her, and all because she "believed" the Jedi were responsible for the galactic war.
Did you see her speech? SHE believed her actions to be ultimately noble. That it caused all that destruction and death for a message was an act of martyrdom in her eyes. It doesn't matter what it actually was, Barriss believed she was acting in the interests of the Light.
>I'm thinking that green booty got you reeling, son.
kek. I'm gay, but sure.
>>
>>91019075

Make him a giant biological Attack Helicopter alien.
>>
File: 1486286764776.jpg (221KB, 663x936px) Image search: [Google]
1486286764776.jpg
221KB, 663x936px
>>91019075
>>
>>91019066
They could attach the second one to their asses, so they hang off of it while flying. It also protects them from attacks from behind!
>>
>>91019090
Okay. Every terrorist is "sure" that her actions are justified. Doesn't mean that they actually are or that those views can't be twisted into serving a higher power. You know, exactly like how people convince other to become suicide bombers.
>kek. I'm gay, but sure.
Sorry, but usually the Barriss autists are crying over that ass. Sorry for assuming.
>>
>>91019123
I'd pay money to see Inky like this.
>>
File: Massassi_KotORCG.jpg (133KB, 498x459px) Image search: [Google]
Massassi_KotORCG.jpg
133KB, 498x459px
Massassi were mentioned in Aphra's comic and finally in Rebels last night. Purebloods canon WHEN?
>>
>>91018943
He's going to die on Jakku, helping Snoke in some way.
>>
>>91019143
I just don't believe anything in canon has indicated she would be susceptible to anyone's beliefs but her own. Hell, she turned on the one group of people she followed religiously.
>Sorry, but usually the Barriss autists are crying over that ass. Sorry for assuming.
It's cool m8. I know they're in the same vein as SS posters.
>>
File: Vader Dreaming of Padme.png (765KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
Vader Dreaming of Padme.png
765KB, 717x900px
What's he thinking about, /swco/?
>>
>Rebels are chased through the tunnels by stormtroopers
>Not once are the spiders brought up
I'm assuming Bendu had something to do with it but I wanted to see stormtroopers get dragged away into the walls
>>
>>91019231
>"I shouldn't have eaten that entire block of cheese."
>>
File: assphra.jpg (382KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
assphra.jpg
382KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>91019012
>>
Is the Yoda arc kino?
>>
>>91019222
But there's been a lot of time. If a friggin temple guardian can become an inquisitor, why not Barriss? She believed that the Jedi had forgotten what they were, that they resorted to violence as an answer to everything. That they'd become corrupt and too political. Just twist that so that the inquisition is what the Jedi order should have been all along. It makes some sense. The inquisition is used more to find force sensitives and bring them to their side, and only fighting if necessary. Choosing to run if things get out of hand. Sounds exactly like what Barriss would have imagined the Jedi order to be.

Also, is there an ETA on when the episode can be streamed?
>>
File: FIVES.jpg (27KB, 811x434px) Image search: [Google]
FIVES.jpg
27KB, 811x434px
>>91017683
>>91017779
>>91017905
>>91018053
>>91018070
>>91018786
>>91018786

Finale episodes:
https://mega.nz/#F!DRsUTIQA!5IPhDorAiKaJ1IvsIgOVJg
>>
>>91019336
Thanks Sixes
>>
>>91019336
Friendship ended with Hondo the Pirate. Now Fives is my best friend.
>>
>>91019336
My man!
>>
File: orange buttcheeks.png (1MB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
orange buttcheeks.png
1MB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91019336
heroic
>>
Yo, the emga downlaods are a tad too big for em

Is there anyway I can download the blu ray rebels in torrent?
>>
>>91019336
Danke
>>
File: vaderdream.png (779KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
vaderdream.png
779KB, 717x900px
>>91019378
>>91019231
>>
File: Plo-Koon-Jedi-icon.png (97KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Plo-Koon-Jedi-icon.png
97KB, 256x256px
>>91019378
You wouldn't happen to have the original Ahsoka image, would you?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1483890049698.jpg (316KB, 708x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1483890049698.jpg
316KB, 708x1110px
>>91019512
Here you are, Master Pwo
>>
File: vader dreams of sheev.png (1MB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
vader dreams of sheev.png
1MB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
File: latest.jpg (181KB, 633x570px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
181KB, 633x570px
>>91019546
Thanks, senpai!
>>
File: Stupid Sexy Kenobi!.jpg (91KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Sexy Kenobi!.jpg
91KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
File: badmemories.png (823KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
badmemories.png
823KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
File: Eyes up here.png (762KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes up here.png
762KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91019789
kek
>>
File: darkgreetings.png (809KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
darkgreetings.png
809KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91018593
Also we will most definately get X-Wing introduction and maybe Kallus and Draven spy adventures (maybe Cassian cameo)?
>>
Rex meeting Clones that serve the Empire when?
>>
>>91018501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwPtsQ9eOk
>>
>>91019827
Cassian and Draven would be great for the episode where they finally steal the X-Wings, maybe even show us the moment Cassian hacks K2 into serving the Rebels instead of the Empire
>>
File: dontknowwhattothink.png (821KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
dontknowwhattothink.png
821KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>sexy Padme
>sand

>I feel the conflict
>>
File: Bossk-TCW.jpg (103KB, 920x704px) Image search: [Google]
Bossk-TCW.jpg
103KB, 920x704px
Bossk comic when?
>>
>>91018764
Really hope this happens.
>>
>>91018593
I'm still waiting for Rex to meet imperials that had been around since the Clone Wars.
>>
What are your expectations for next season? Mine are:
>Lots of missions where Phoenix Squadron goes out and rates rebel cells and senators for recruitment.
>Cassian joins them on a few episodes. Tension between him and Rex since Cassian used to be a Separatist. They probably eventually become friends through realizing that there's good men on all sides like Kallus.
>Saw's group is probably denied by Hera and Kanan while Ezra thinks they need everyone that can get.
>Nobody trusts anyone. Ezra doesn't trust the rebel leaders who want a treaty with the Empire. The Rebels and Saw's group don't trust each other. Cassian and Rex don't trust each other. Kallus and some characters don't trust each other.
>X-Wings will probably be introduced early on since I believe Dodanna's group already has them by the time of Season 3.
>Midseason finale likely has Phoenix Squadron finding out about the death star and the last half of the Season will be them figuring out a plan to stop it.
>Season finale is probably the Battle of Scarrif. Likely ends with Ezra and Kanan seeing Luke at the ceremony and Kanan asking "So that's the son of Master Skywalker? Maybe we can help train him." Then Ezra responds with "No. Obi-Wan was clear. Whatever Skywalker is destined to do we aren't to interfere. I already had a brush with destroying destiny so we need to hold back until he destroys the Sith. Then we can help him. Until then he must follow Obi-Wan's instructions alone or we may accidently change his destiny and in it the destiny of the galaxy."
>>
File: rotj-rex-look-alike[1].jpg (46KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
rotj-rex-look-alike[1].jpg
46KB, 400x246px
>>91020002
I hope they have Rex helping found the Rebel commandos and then retcon him as the old dude from RotJ
>>
>>91020121
As much as it's a meme at this point, I'd still like to see that.
>>
File: 4442427-6929742602-Anaki.jpg (525KB, 2234x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4442427-6929742602-Anaki.jpg
525KB, 2234x3000px
Post good friends
>>
File: Space Jap.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Space Jap.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>
File: missed_opportunities.png (756KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
missed_opportunities.png
756KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91020209
Source?
>>
>>91020238
http://tourbillon-tum.tumblr.com/

But that's all there is of this picture, unfortunately.
>>
>>91017745
Hearing Tom Baker say "I bring death" is all I ever needed.
>>
>>91020121
>Before Luke leaves to surrender to Vader
>Commander Skywalker!
>It's Luke, Rex... What's up?
>Just wanted to mention it's been an honor to fight beside you. Remind me of the good old days when I fought beside your father. He was a great man.
>Yeah, uhm, very nice guy. Thanks Rex.
>>
File: oh shit.png (131KB, 314x275px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
131KB, 314x275px
>>91020299
>Rex never realizes that Anakin is Vader
>>
>>91020069
>Episode VIII
>Rey, did I ever tell you about Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger? They were teaching at my Jedi academy. I wish I knew what happened to them. They were good friends.
>>
>>91019258
This is the only answer
Vader can't keep his mind off Aphra
>>
What are the best Legends comics?
>>
>>91020069
>making Luke out to be even more of a stooge

seems appropriate
>>
>>91017988
>>91018760
>hint that there's history between Thrawn and Sato
>never mention it again

Brava, Ridge. Brava.
>>
Why can't Luke just have a happy ending?
>>
File: He will never be forgotten.png (776KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
He will never be forgotten.png
776KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91020487
Because happy endings are unrealistic in this day and age. Temporary fixes that will only draw in more disasters.

Like TFA.
>>
File: NothinAtAll.jpg (456KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
NothinAtAll.jpg
456KB, 780x688px
>>91020400
Stupid sexy Aphra!
>>
File: Clone flavor.png (786KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
Clone flavor.png
786KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91020562
k
e
k
>>
File: 4166-308.png (1MB, 1920x815px) Image search: [Google]
4166-308.png
1MB, 1920x815px
>>91019231
>>
>>91020487
Because the plot is a demanding and uncaring beast that seeks to move forward no matter what the cost
Having a fully functional new Jedi Order around in the sequel trilogy would just raise the old "how come the entire Order didn't see this shit coming" question from the prequels, but a lot harder because they can't just say "complacency"
>>
>That Bendo and Thrawn scene

Fucking nailed both characters. That was exceptional
>>
File: bombardment.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
bombardment.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>
>>91017683
Why did this series made Thrawn so incompetent?
>>
>>91020724
Because of your own overhype.

It's no different than the climax of Twin Suns.
>>
>>91020724
Considering that Thrawn had to lose, I think they did it well. Namely shit he can't forsee (that's how Legends Thrawn died)) and subordinates not following orders.
>>
>>91020724
Because they can't have him in post-ROTJ because of Jar Jar Abrams.
>>
>>91020716
Why do they bother with shit like this when clearly they don't have a budget to do it right?
>>
>>91020650
>a fully functional new Jedi Order

It seems your argument is essentially a binary choice: jedi or no jedi. Who ever said the New Jedi should be a copy of the old or that it should be fully up and functioning like a military force. You could easily go for the choice in Legends Legacy or SW Galaxies where the Jedi are dispersed or in hiding, but still out there working in secret against evil and helping the people.
>>
File: 1469551871331.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469551871331.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>91020639
>>
>>91020724
His plan was flawless, but he failed because of his glory-seeking insubordinate. It was out of his control.
>>
>>91020755
But even then it wasn't due to force shit. I mean C'Baoth undermined him by helping the Rebels blow up Mt. Tantiss, but ultimately his death and the collapse of the campaign was due to the noghri.
>>
>>91020346
I really want that to be in Rebels
>>
File: 1490450915531.jpg (107KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490450915531.jpg
107KB, 717x900px
>>91019231
>>
>>91020774
(You)
>>
>>91020299
>>91020121
>Rex telling Luke stories about Anakin on the shuttle ride over to Endor.
>"He was a good friend"
>>
File: deeper.png (808KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
deeper.png
808KB, 1200x800px
>>91020639
We have to go deeper
>>
I need drawings of cute disheveled Kallus NOW
>>
>>91020839
Destroying an Interdictor with fucking blasters and rockets? Come on.
>>
>>91021080
That wouldn't have happened if the first Interdictor hadn't been destroyed.
>>
>>91021080
Spaceships did loose a lot of integrity in Rebels.

Still a bit silly to have it be with small blasters, they could've used rocket launchers or something.
>>
>>91018311
To be fair, he was winning the ground assalt, and the ONLY reason anyone escaped was third-party interference Thrawn, or even Hera, didn't have any way of predicting. Hell, even Kanan, who intentionally pulled Bendu into the fracas didn't anticipate THIS shit.
>>
>>91021080
It would've been okay if it disabled the ship. But that small damage causing the entire ship to explode? Don't they compartmentalize at all?
>>
>>91021163
I'm guessing the gravity wells are very powerful and unstable. Destroy one and it fucks up the entire ship. No way to compartmentalize it.
>>
>>91020906
Of course there are people who will applaud anything that has Star Wars logo at the box.

Listen, I like this show, it has its moments, there are some great episodes even in this underwhelming season. But I don't understand why the writers want to push for a grand, epic story, if the animators don't have money to realise it decently. The portrayal of space battles involving anything bigger than a freighter in this show is a crime against humanity.
And there come scenes like in this episode with Kanan dodging turbolaser bolts of an orbital borbardment, which are just laughable. Fucking Kotor has better orbital bombardement and it's 50 years old or so.
If they don't have the money to make it look good, why did they have to add that stupid Kanan scene, if they just showed the fire being absorbed by the shield it would be all nice and dandy, but they just have this strange urge to remind every one every few scenes that Disney pays them 100 bucks per episode.
>>
What I don't get is why Thrawn didn't just reassign Constantine to some rear-echelon page turner instead of bringing him to critical missions.
>>
>>91021129
capital ships have shields and shields are there to repel small arms like rockets and blasters
>>
is there a stream up anywhere? kisscartoon is down
>>
>>91021211
:^)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
File: Battle of Atollon2.webm (2MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Atollon2.webm
2MB, 888x500px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-25-15h46m00s759.png (1MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-25-15h46m00s759.png
1MB, 1920x834px
>>91020980
Deeper, aye.
>>
>>91021300
Considering the premiere is almost over, it should become more widely available. Otherwise, there's always the mega: >>91019336
>>
File: 1419914284671.jpg (16KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1419914284671.jpg
16KB, 556x561px
>>91019196
Are you seriously!?!??? Thank you based darth filonious!!!!!! Eu HATERS EXTERNALLY btfo how will they ever recover?
>>
I just saw the finale and am here to hold my promise i gave a week ago.

I was wrong, Thrawn didn't die.
Hope the anon i then spoke with sees this message.
>>
>>91020724
How is he incompetent? He would have crushed them initially if it wasn't for Konstantine fucking everything up. He couldn't know about Bendu. And Pryce got out played by Mandos.
>>
>>91019196
>>91021337
You do know the Massassi were mentioned in the original screenplay of SW right? It's always been the name of the race that built the Yavin temples. The premise of whether they are Sith is from KJA's work and that hasn't been established as true in nEU canon yet.
>>
>>91021211
I get this argument, but it's silly.

Star Wars has always had it spectacle, and it's been good. But that's not really what this is about. This isn't a movie or a videogame. It's a television show that's main point is to tell a story, and do it better than a movie or game could.

The story in rebels has been building up to this moment, and it needed to happen. Lackluster? Probably, but it's expected.

In a way, I never really understood people who pine for space battles. I like em' too, don't get me wrong. But they're never at the forefront of what's happening. With the exception of The Trench Run in IV, there's always something else happening on the ground or in another ship. They always cut away to something else. It's never been about the space battles.
>>
>>91021394
True.
Still, i wonder how he will end up in the next season.
Bentu went and prophesised his death.
>>
>>91021394
>sacrificing all those walkers
>doing exactly what Rex expected of him
>forcing himself into a battle of attrition
>>
>>91021496
>sacrificing the walkers to pinpoint enemy positions.

The rebels couldn't hold back the second wave for like a second. I don't see how that's poor planning. Who cares about 5 AT-DPs?
>>
File: Battle of Atollon3.webm (1MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Atollon3.webm
1MB, 888x500px
>>
>>91018409
And an AA-sized round shot at the ground probably wouldn't have a blast like an explosive rocket. Thrawn wanted to demoralize them and force surrender, no more, no less.
>>
Overall not very impressed with the episodes. They were better than most of the one-shots this season but that doesn't say much.

I'm glad Thrawn and Price didn't buy their moisture farms. And Sato wont be missed by me at least.
>>
>>91021496
>>sacrificing all those walkers
So he could get an understanding of their defenses/firepower? Yes? That was the point.
>>doing exactly what Rex expected of him
Did he? He used the AT-DPs to figure out what they were packing and Rex and co had to fall back.
>>forcing himself into a battle of attrition
And it worked. They and their officers were cornered. Had it not been for Bendu they'd be dead.
>>
File: deepest.png (783KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
deepest.png
783KB, 717x900px
>>91021330
Deepest level reached
>>
>>91018392
Yeah they sunk Battleships by boarding them with 10 marines equipped with SMGs didn't they?
>>
Is it still possible to reintroduce Revan and KOTOR into the canon?
>>
>>91021658
Mando wars are canon so its probably not only possible, but likely
>>
>>91021658
Parts of it, but not the whole thing.
>>
>>91018926
>>91018957
I could see sheev tricking her into offing herself with a false promise or something to that effect.
More than likely if she didn't get executed she'll end up like maul: alone, defeated, and left wandering, looking for something to make life worth living again, always just shy of finding it.
>>
>>91020069
X-wings will probably be introduced at the end of the season 4 premier just as Thrawns about smash the rebels again. Defenders and interceptors get blown the hell up
>>
>>91021692
How many people would rage if Revan was made canon again but Disney made fem!Revan canon?
>>
>>91018994
In an entire galaxy that multiple sextilions of square miles across, it's hard to believe there's force users the Jedi, and the empire, didn't or don't know about?
>>
>>91021742
Not me. That is my personal canon.
>>
>>91021479
The story was building to this moment only because someone wrote it this way.
It's not a historical show, it's all made up. The writers are trying to up the stakes again and again completely disregarding that they don't have money to do so.

It could have been a side story about a small cell doing their stuff, about characters, not events, but they decided they are going to write about all the important stuff, the grand battles, huge missions, that Ezra has too meet every single movie character... and here we are.
>>
>>91021692
This. Rebels already stole plenty of shit form KOTOR. I'm just waiting for Ezra to somehow see a holocron of Revan and the Exile.
>>
>>91021742
People are gonna rage period, regardless of Revan's gender, because Disney will do something to botch the re-canoning of Revan. They could do everything right, and people will still bitch because it's "not muh Revan"

Part of my reason that I still stand by the idea of bringing back Revan as a concept or identity rather than an actual figure. Give enough to prove Revan existed, but still leave details such as moral alignment and gender identity ambiguous. It may not be the best idea, but it has the potential to make some pretty unique discussions.
>>
>>91021742
Id be somewhat rustled.

>>91021739
I have a feeling that Thrawn is going to be either shelled at the beginning of season 4 and they send Vader or someone else to push the rebels shit in again.
Either that or he dies at the end of season 4 (Hey, i gotta keep predicting his death, it's bound to happen now, right?) what with the premonition Bendu gave it sounded like he is gonna get ripped to bits by droids, so it's either going to be his own training droids or the CIS droids that ran away from that one planet at the end of that one episode this season.
I just have a feeling that we will see those droids again some day.
>Inb4 the droids died on their way to their home planet
>>
>>91020755
>Considering that Thrawn had to lose
He didn't accomplish ALL his objectives, but he didn't lose. The Battle of Atollon is an overwhelming Imperial victory.
>>
>>91021692
>Mando wars are canon

when? kanan's mention of jedi beating mandos is a reference to the battles against mandos in the unfilmed eps of tcw.
>>
>>91021585
He was firing main guns, watch the episode.

And Rebel ships don't fire their big guns nor their AA guns when they have plenty of targets, big and small spaceships and ground targets.
>>
>>91021828
>gender identity ambiguous.
No tumblr shit pls
>>
>>91021620
We've come full circle
>>
>>91021855
tactically he won, but he didn't achieve his larger objectives of capturing their leadership or squashing the insurgents on Lothal.
>>
>>91021828
This. Best of both worlds for writers and KOTOR fanboys.

Only thing you would would have to deal is KOTOR 2 and SWTOR fans now
>>
>>91021374
I do.
>>
Is Bendu the same kind of thing Snoke is?
>>
File: Revan.jpg (231KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Revan.jpg
231KB, 1280x1600px
>>91021776
my nigga
>>
>>91021436
>You do know the Massassi were mentioned in the original screenplay of SW right?

Nope, but I am a big fan of Tales of the Jedi, and the ancient Egyptian aesthetic of the Sith.
>>
>>91021898
Sorry for the unintentional tumblr lingo. Had trouble finding a better way of saying 'keep Revan's gender a secret'
>>
>>91021594
Feels kinda underwhelming that all the named personnel they lost in the finale was fucking Sato, who may as well be a background character. He could be (and was) absent for almost the entire season and you wouldn't miss anything. They could at least have thrown Rex in there for good measure. Did the Mandalorians even lose someone? Maybe they should have sent in a few ground troops to blow up the death star as well with a few well aimed blaster shots.
>>
>>91021855
Let's see.

Gains
>One rebel commander dead
>Three Nebulon-B frigates sunk
>Multiple fighters destroyed
>One captured flight deck craft destroyed
>At least one hammerhead cruiser destroyed
>At least one Corellian corvette destroyed
>Two transports destroyed
>Rebel base destroyed/rendered unsafe for the rebels to return to
>Thwarted a rebel attack on an important factory world

Losses.
>One imperial commander lost
>Multiple rebel ships and commanders managed to escape
>Captured spy escaped
>Two interdictors destroyed
>One SD heavily damaged
>Multiple fighters lost
>Multiple walkers lost
>At least two AT-AT walkers lost
>Multiple troopers lost

All in all, a small victory with some blemishes.

>>91021941
Good, then our contract is fulfilled.
>>
>>91021374
Not him, but you're good people, anon. I like you.
>>
>>91021949
No more like this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aing-Tii

They showed up in the HoT duology.
>>
>>91021974
It's fine. I don't really mind the ambiguous gender trope in general but tumblrfags can be really annoying when given that liberty
>>
File: i don't want these.png (220KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
i don't want these.png
220KB, 500x313px
>mfw Kallus survived
>>
File: 1490148392792.png (119KB, 402x364px) Image search: [Google]
1490148392792.png
119KB, 402x364px
>>91021374
>anon ruins your chance to call him out by fulfilling his promise
>tfw nobody to insult
>>
Luke in Rebels when?
>>
>>91022063
Twin Suns

...as a dot
>>
>>91022063
He already was, in Twin Suns.
>>
>>91021776
>Headcanons. Fucking grow up.
>>
>>91022035
>ambiguous gender
I think you are thinking "ambiguous to the viewer", tumblr's "ambiguous gender" would be also ambiguous to the character in question.
>>
>>91022063
last week
>>
>>91021883
>He was firing main guns, watch the episode.
I already did, I was saying the turbolasers are essentially AA guns, it's just that they use bolts of plasma.
>And Rebel ships don't fire their big guns nor their AA guns when they have plenty of targets, big and small spaceships and ground targets.
Turbolasers are usually both the "big guns" and AA guns in Star Wars, because they'd both just be really big blasters on a capital ship. Not to say there can't be even bigger guns on a ship for even heavier bombardment, but the star destroyers only bombarded with turbolaser batteries.
Well, I say 'only', but they were pretty effective at weakening the shields.
Point is they weren't designed to be especially concussive upon hitting the ground like very large munitions. They can knock a Jedi off a speeder bike with a close shot, that's not half bad.
>>
>>91022096
Who are you quoting?
>>
Rebels Recon when?
>>
File: IMG_1699.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>91021963
>>91021776
Hell yeah
>>
>>91022121
This can't be serious.
>>
>>91022134
Bioware.
>>
Kotor things who have been canonized
Old Republic (TCW)
Mando wars (Rebels)
Selkath (TCW)
Manaan (Databank)
Taris (Tarkin novel)
Malachor (Rebels)

Am I missing something?
>>
>>91022160
It's only 9:30 where I am, relax.
Simplified: Do main guns on Star destroyers not function as AA usually?
Were main guns not the ones used to bombard in the episode?
That's why my initial comparison was AA guns, as far as I'm concerned, that's the closest thing we can compare them too irl, especially if we're talking WW2.
>>
>>91022219
>Selkath cunts got canonized before Revan
wow
>>
>>91018943
Thrawn confirmed for Yoshikage Kira.
>>
File: Mando Wars.jpg-large.jpg (109KB, 1790x816px) Image search: [Google]
Mando Wars.jpg-large.jpg
109KB, 1790x816px
>>91022219
forgot pic
>>
>>91022015
>>Captured spy escaped

Anything involving Kallus this episode annoyed me. Bringing him up the bridge to gloat seemed petty and unnecessary and seemed to came right out of some "let me tell you about my evil plans" kind of storytelling. The fact that he was kept alive was idiotic already and when the time finally came to dispose of him, he was to be vented of course, instead of shot on the spot. Don't get me started on the way the guards turned their back on him in the lift. It was all such an annoying sequence of overly convenient things happening to get him out alive.

Don't misunderstand, I enjoy his character well enough, but at the end I was hoping his escape pod would get shot right before the pickup to give the escape situation some gravitas and somberness and have at least another named character fall, but no.
>>
>>91021934
>SWTOR fans
no such thing exists anymore
>>
File: edgelord.jpg (78KB, 680x694px) Image search: [Google]
edgelord.jpg
78KB, 680x694px
>>91018764
this shit artwork again
>>
>>91022228
Let me get this straight. You are saying that the ISD, the biggest and baddest of the mass produced Imperial ships in your WW2 analogy is a battleship armed exclusively with Bofors 40mm?
>>
>>91022331
>but at the end I was hoping his escape pod would get shot right before the pickup

You and me both pal.
t: >>91022015
>>
>>91022343
What if Dual-Wielding Double-Bladed Crossguard Lightsabers?
>>
>>91022343
I can imagine something even more edgy.
>Robot replica of General grievous made out of black metal for +40% edge factor
>Quadruple wielding double lightsabers
>>
>>91022406
Wasn't there a character like that in the comics? One that had a squid head.
>>
New series announced. All you see is a teaser with Revan's mask getting picked up and put on. Would there be hype?
>>
File: Generalpongkrell_detail.png (266KB, 545x626px) Image search: [Google]
Generalpongkrell_detail.png
266KB, 545x626px
>>91022343
>Dual wielding double lightsabers makes you edgy
Makes sense
>>
File: 46-6.jpg (2MB, 2118x985px) Image search: [Google]
46-6.jpg
2MB, 2118x985px
Fuck/Marry/Kill

Anakin's girls edition.
>>
File: his favourite ship.png (1MB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
his favourite ship.png
1MB, 717x900px
>>91019231
His favourite ship
>>
File: Always trust a droid.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Always trust a droid.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>91022434
I remember the comic you speak of and i remember the Calamari headed grievous, but i dont remember what he was wielding.
>>
>>91022445
don't really care about Revan but a new series about the Old Republic Era? Hell yes.

Can't wait to see my handmaiden waifu
>>
File: 1471216979540.png (775KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471216979540.png
775KB, 1280x720px
>>91022465
>Not going the Vader route
>Fuck Aphra
>Marry Padme
>Kill Ahsoka
>>
>>91022137
Never. Andi perished in the assault.

RIP
>>
>>91022445
Hype only for the people that know what her mask looks like.
>>
>>91022445
Only if they played this in the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKvMyruPTA
>>
File: Hammerhead.jpg (114KB, 840x552px) Image search: [Google]
Hammerhead.jpg
114KB, 840x552px
>>91022445
Never finished the first KOTOR or read those comics and as such never cared much for Revan at all.

Wouldn't mind another setting to add to the mix though just to get a bit of distance from the films.
>>
>>91022465
FKM. Ahsoka best gril
>>
>>91022219
Korriban, although it's since been renamed "Morabond".
>>
>>91022456
To be fair he has four arms.
>>
File: 4991245-8460745557-49719.jpg (167KB, 657x987px) Image search: [Google]
4991245-8460745557-49719.jpg
167KB, 657x987px
>>91022434
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Karbin

smug mon cala seperatist with a cyborg body inspired in-universe by grevious.

he tried to backstab vader and take his. went about as well as you'd expect.
>>
>>91022585
take his place*
>>
>>91022497
Wonder why they're keeping Zeb around in the series. He's become a non-character during the 3rd season, who just hangs around the actual main cast. The fucking droid had bigger plot involvement.
>>
>>91022585

Evil Mon Calmari with a Grievous body and a purple lightsaber...

Jesus Star Wars is just memes.
>>
Bendu can summon lightning.

But could he sheev spin?
>>
File: tumblr_npq1vjSkj91qb3xp3o1_500.png (124KB, 426x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npq1vjSkj91qb3xp3o1_500.png
124KB, 426x750px
>>91022585
>>91022633
Easily the worst part of the Vader comics. These dumb "rivals" all felt like Deviantart-tier fan characters.
I just wanted it to be Vader and Aphra running around getting up to skulduggerous antics.
>>
>>91022504
Iron squadron wasn't even there.
>>
File: 1489878892724.png (627KB, 1058x799px) Image search: [Google]
1489878892724.png
627KB, 1058x799px
>>91019231
>I couldn't protect this smile
>>
>>91022376
Not that rigidly or specifically, at least that's not my intention. As a concept they seem pretty obviously inspired by AA guns, and are used as both anti-fighter, capital-ship battery, and on occasion orbital bombardment.
My poorly worded point is that they're not designed for infantry, but instead bases and vehicles are the more intended targets with orbital bombardment, so I was trying to say taking issue with how it held up against a single person is silly since it's meant for chewing through bigger targets or using the spread-shot of hundreds of bolts to hit parked/ground vehicles by chance, albeit good chance, not hitting something and then making a big boom like a missile or torpedo.
Yeah.
>>
File: IMG_8582.jpg (57KB, 1154x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8582.jpg
57KB, 1154x532px
>>91022299
Nice digits
>>
>>91021789
> The story was building to this moment only because someone wrote it this way.

My god... he understands!

How pray tell do you have a show about characters... without events??? Without events that are clearly happening within the timeline the show is set in? Do you honestly expect them to not include characters around that time? To not include battles from around that time?

Did you honestly think it would be anything else? I'm honestly curious. Because the show you envision had a 0.001% chance of existing.
>>
>>91019366
you're dumb if you were expecting something from Hondo this early, he doesn't deliver until Sunday
>>
>>91022465
KFM
>>
File: 1391358980534.png (92KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1391358980534.png
92KB, 250x237px
S4, Revenge of the Lyste when?
>>
>>91022465
>Fuck Aphra
>Marry Padme
>Kill Ahsoka
>>
>>91022465
FKM.
>>
File: 1490134601357.jpg (126KB, 633x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490134601357.jpg
126KB, 633x600px
>they haven't upped the stakes enough for Sheev to get personally involved
>>
>>91022876
Lyste is promoted to Admiral.

And honestly, he was pretty competent.

His fanaticism will help match the Rebel's own idealism.
>>
>>91023022
I assume Lyste is gonna fill in for Konstantine now and be the loyal admiral that Thrawn needed, after Thrawn pardons him and sends him the customary Imperial fruit basket.
>>
File: laughing anime girl.jpg (45KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girl.jpg
45KB, 486x409px
>>91020773
>This is what EU cucks actually believe
>>
Why do fangirls always talk about Imperials wearing dog tags

what's up with that
>>
>>91023177
... Because military personnel wear dog tags?
>>
>>91023177
How do imperials know what a dog is?
>>
>>91022809
No, that's what Disney thought giving them this budget.
And you can show battles around that time that don't involve five Star Destroyers and an orbital bombardment.
>>
File: 663.jpg (7KB, 160x216px) Image search: [Google]
663.jpg
7KB, 160x216px
>>91022445
>Revan
Keep this cancer in old EU. The likes of Revan and Katarn are player power fantasies that make for a shit character in the global sense.
>>
>>91018496
>You can't dent the credibility of one of cinema's most famous villains for a kids cartoon
They've done weirder, more drastic things, but yeah.
>>
>>91023269
They must know what cat is, otherwise the loth cats would be just cats and there would be no need for distinction.
>>
>>91018496
>You can't dent the credibility of one of cinema's most famous villains for a kids cartoon

Go play the force unleashed and watch how hard he jobs to the self insert character it's fantastic
>>
Haven't watched since Mandalore episode.
All I want to know is whether or not the Malachor holocron story went anywhere.
>>
>>91023000
>show is currently set before the Rebellion is an alliance and before they've had their first victory
>Palpatine never got involved in the war until Endor
>expecting them to 1 on 1 him all of a sudden in the season finale
>>
>>91023384
Maul gets to Tattooine, fights old Ben.

That's about it.
>>
>>91022465
MFK.
>>
Watching Kallus and Thrawn fight made me realize how little we see hand to hand combat. Are there any other significant scenes?
>>
>>91022740
If a guns is designed to destroy starships and bases it very much should kill a person when hitting the ground a meter from him.

WW2 "small" dual purpose guns (127, 150mm) would do that and here we are talking insanely advanced vessels a few thousands times larger than what we had in WW2.
>>
File: Vader_captured.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vader_captured.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>>91023383
Twice. And people still jerk off to Witwer for some reason.
>>
File: w.png (137KB, 265x232px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
137KB, 265x232px
>>91023472
>He doesn't jerk off to Witwer
>>
>>91023472
He didn't write it.
>>
So do we all agree that Pryce will become the bad guy for the Sabine Wren episodes in season 4? It seems that Pryce still holds a vendetta for the Mandalorian and will probably be deployed to covertly assist Clan Saxon against the Wrens, as Thrawn knows of the Mandalorian rebels now.
>>
>>91022730
You'd think they show the nephew reacting to his uncle's death.
>>
>>91019012
I am okay with this.
>>
File: embarrassment.png (774KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassment.png
774KB, 717x900px
>>91023472
>>
>>91021789
>that Ezra has too meet every single movie character
I dislike Kanan and Ezra on a conceptual level already, but the fact he interacts with Kenobi and Yoda both is hilarious to me. I'm sincerely curious where he will end up. Kanan can very easily end up dying, but they won't give Ezra a bad end.

Unnecessary prequels, man.
>>
Dark Disciple is described as taking place "before and after" Son of Dathomir. Both of these stories have scenes that take place on Dathomir, in the Nightsister temple (or whatever they call it). Son of Dathomir's final act happens there, and Dark Disciple goes there almost exactly in the middle of the book.

Which of these Dathomir scenes happens first? Sheev, Dooku, & Greivous -vs- Talzin & Maul? Or Ventress training Vos to kill the giant Force mantis shrimp?
>>
File: 1484279200701.gif (546KB, 329x272px) Image search: [Google]
1484279200701.gif
546KB, 329x272px
>>91023577
Perfect.
>>
Ok so I'm curious about something in Zero Hour.

When the rebels were escaping, why did they have to fly directly through the blockade? Could they not have gone to another side of the planet and jumped to hyperspace from there? This isn't even a specific criticism for Rebels, this happens all the time in Star Wars now that I think of it.

Are the rebels just adrenaline junkies? Why did they have to escape in the most dangerous way possible, flying directly into a fleet of star destroyers? It's space we're talking about here, you can go in literally any direction.
>>
>>91023446
Patrician taste, anon.
>>
>>91023389
It's called jumping the shark anon, why would you not expect such a thing.
>>
File: Screenshot (328).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (328).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>What Jewish devilry is this?
Holy shit Filoni.

>Perhaps it was the will of the force that the Jedi perished
Good Bendu quote.

I feel like Vader should have been part of the assault. They actually would have won.

Lastly, why are they going to Yavin? I thought the fleet was at Dantooine.
>>
>>91023688
Star Wars space logic. No clue, perhaps that's where the routes go through or some bullshit.
>>
>>91023688
Orbit/physics stuff, the Empire could just use the gravity of Atallon to keep up and block their path.

It would just waste fuel.
>>
File: jej.jpg (46KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
46KB, 350x263px
>>91018460
>bring Vader back
if they're thinking about it they'd better make up their mind soon, men only live so long
>>
>>91023688
There's only one real path off of most planets into charted space. Planets that aren't hub worlds (Coruscant, etc) usually only have one proven hyperspace route to it that is 100% free of things that will kill you. That's all the galaxy needs, really and is why the Unknown Regions and beyond Wild Space is played up as so deadly. There's no proven course through those areas (minus Thrawn's map on Jakku that the FO uses)
>>
>>91018976
Its a Chimera, the same as his Star Destroyer is named.
>>
>>91023760
Dodonna's unit is based off of Yavin and calls themselves Massassi group.

My guess is Dantooine was just Mon Mothma's crew.
>>
File: bossk star war.png (7KB, 507x107px) Image search: [Google]
bossk star war.png
7KB, 507x107px
Will Bossk get his chance to shine in season 4?
>>
>>91024235
I hope so, he's probably my favorite bounty hunter.
>>
>>91018218
Worst imperial confirmed?
>>
File: the hunter force.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
the hunter force.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>>91024314
Hell yeah, he is.
>>
>>91019987
The clone wars bossk design is great
also i hope highsinger returns
>>
File: 1489442183477.png (57KB, 209x280px) Image search: [Google]
1489442183477.png
57KB, 209x280px
>>91024352
What a mess
>>
>>91017765
It's funny how prescient that edit was
>>
>>91021971
THIS, id be so happy of when we go back to TOR era we see samurai influenced Jedi and Egyptian influenced sith. Based filoni already made Moraband look exactly like Korribann...
>>
File: Massassi_EGTAS.jpg (267KB, 675x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Massassi_EGTAS.jpg
267KB, 675x1038px
>>91024479
I hope these cuties become canon.
>>
>>91024352
He survived and will have spider legs.
>>
>>91021578
Can't fighters not fly through shields?
>>
>Thrawn isn't getting an Ysalamiri

Still sad about this
>>
>>91024622
No, you have to be moving slowly to get through a shield
>>
>>91024633
After bendu won't he really want one though?!?
>>
File: 1487698709251.png (211KB, 371x302px) Image search: [Google]
1487698709251.png
211KB, 371x302px
>>91024665
They said he wasn't

still mad
>>
>>91024633
I wouldn't mind them throwing one in as a pet, just leave out its Force-negating properties
>>
File: 1485670300276.jpg (27KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1485670300276.jpg
27KB, 480x259px
>Reading Aftermath
>Mr. Bones jumps into the air and catapults himself through a TIE-Fighter flying at full speed likely 50 feet above the ground
>>
File: 38245_3_large.jpg (135KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
38245_3_large.jpg
135KB, 540x800px
Is there a MEGA 1080p Blu Ray version yet or do we have to wait until it officially releases?
>>
File: spider SS.png (330KB, 700x849px) Image search: [Google]
spider SS.png
330KB, 700x849px
>>91024617
No, but she will.
>>
>>91024665
A ysalamiri wouldn't have really helped. It projects a fairly short-range "anti-Force" bubble, but it wouldn't do shit against a giant storm like Bendu.

Unless Thrawn had like a hundred of them.
>>
>>91024711
Make him sit in his chair and go full james bond villain

I need art of this now
>>
>>91024746
Imagine trying to justify shipping a big ol' crate of them to requisitions.
>>
>>91024726
>Inqie Rachnee
yes pls
>>
File: hah Han Solo 01.jpg (130KB, 360x326px) Image search: [Google]
hah Han Solo 01.jpg
130KB, 360x326px
>>91024714
stop it anon, you're making me want to read that shitpile
>>
File: ThiccDriderSS.jpg (318KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
ThiccDriderSS.jpg
318KB, 1000x803px
>>91024726
>>
>>91024665
>>91024746
He won't be getting one because they're not returning to canon
>>
File: pottery.jpg (47KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
pottery.jpg
47KB, 350x510px
>>91024726
>>91024785
The red lights on her hat even look like spider eyes.
>>
>>91023961
Yeah, it seems like Dantooine is the "central" command for the Alliance. I guess whenever they decide to abandon it, Mon Mothma moves her flag to Yavin.
>>
File: justfuckmylegsupfam.png (205KB, 384x455px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmylegsupfam.png
205KB, 384x455px
>>91024352
I hate Konstantine with all my heart. Glad he's fucking dead.
>>
>>91024819
Is this after she gets starts depression eating to assuage the pain of her new "unattractive" spider parts?
>>
>>91024714
Daily reminder that this is a fucking (modified) b-1 battledroid and Wendig shouldn't touch a keyboard ever again.
>>
File: Padmeme3.jpg (308KB, 1080x898px) Image search: [Google]
Padmeme3.jpg
308KB, 1080x898px
>>91019459
>>
>>91024817
At this point he also has astromech arms. So basically imagine a B-1 Battle Droid with stubby little arms like a t-rex jumping 30 feet into the air, curling up, then crashing through a TIE-Fighter like he's Sonic the Hedgehog.
>>
>>91023000
There's pretty much nothing to justify him getting personally involved. Even in TCW the only time he decided to get his own hands dirty was with Maul (and even then it was just because of Talzin).
>>
>>91024825
In her debut she moves like a spider so the black widow motif is intentional.
>>
I don't work at Lucasfilm, and I've not seen Season 4 already. I'm going to leak the plot-points of my speculation.

>The Lothal Sector rebels have been decimated beyond hope of liberating Lothal in the near future. The other cells sees Atollon as confirmation of Bail Organa's assessment that it's too soon for open war, so they're not going to help Phoenix Squadron try again. Lothal is shelved for now.
>Thrawn was brought into fight the Rebels in this sector, so he's reassigned since the threat has been ended.

>The focus of the series shifts to recruitment, mere harassment of Imperial soft targets, and internal rebel politics
>The Formation of the Alliance plot started in Secret Cargo picks up. The Council from Rogue One is formed.
>There's disputes between the factions about how to proceed.

>Saw Gerrera is seen as a crackpot because of his obsession with investigating Geonosis. He's also disliked for his ruthless tendencies and for being a loose cannon. He's a leader of the side opposing a treaty with the Empire. He eventually returns to Geonosis and gets fucked up, but also gets a few more hints about the Death Star. Specifically that whatever the Empire was working on at Geonosis is a bigger threat than he guessed, and that it uses kyber crystals.
>Saw dislikes the Alliance's refusal to investigate just as much as they dislike his extremism, which has gotten worse since his accident. Both contribute to him splitting. He follows the kyber connection to Jedha.

>Kallus works with Cracken and Draven to build up rebel intelligence Cassian cameos. Kallus' own defeats by the Rebels in Seasons 1 & 2, plus the undermining of Thrawn's victory at Atollon, has given him a sense of optimism. He is in favor of further military action against the Empire. But despite this agreement with Saw, there's tension between them, because of his history fighting them, and because Saw doesn't trust defectors.
>>
>>91025013
>Some desire to use Kanan and Ezra for propaganda purposes. Other's think advertising the Jedi would be dangerous. They themselves have learned the value of keeping a low profile. Nevertheless, some word gets out, and since they're no longer part of an insignificant rebels cell, but a powerful symbol in a full on Rebel Alliance, their threat level is bumped up, and the remaining inquisitors is dispatched. But they are less self-assured than the Grand Inquisitor, less cocky than 5B and /ss/. Sheev and Vader have become dissatisfied with the inquisitorius, and the remaining few have a sense of desperation.
>They end up killing Kanan in a combination of them all ganging up on him and him sacrificing himself to save Ezra.

>The Wren Clan and have a loose friendship with the Rebels, occasionally helping each other out a little, but they don't join the Alliance proper. We get brief glimpses into the Second(?) Mandalorian Civil War.

>There are three sets of villains. The villain for the Allaince is General Tagge. He is less cocky than he appeared in the Vader comic after having been on the right side of the Death Star debacle. He is a cautious type at this point, seeing this new alliance as a credible theat, and also afraid of the Senate breathing down his neck (we'll see Leia on this front).
>The villains for the Jedi are the afforementioned inquisitors.
>The villains for Saw's faction is the Special Weapons Group. Toward the end of the season we see Galen send Bodhi with the message.

>The finale is the Battle of Scarif.
>>
File: 1483550679727.jpg (34KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
1483550679727.jpg
34KB, 494x358px
I am hyped for the addition of the Gauntlet to Phoenix Squadron. It's a nice little pair to the Ghost, and I hope it remains Ezras ship since he's the one who's been flying it. It'd be less cool, but still cool, if it were passed off to Clan Wren as repayment for their aid at Atollon. Not much else the Rebels can give them at the moment

>>91024665
>>91024633
After getting fucked by the Bendu, and seeing the damage just TWO jedi can wreak, I'm sure Thrawn will get a subplot about countering the Force for normal folks, if only to stave off his own death. Its the only thing he can't reliably plan for yet, aside from retarded glory hungry officers. If the officer with lumpy yellow hair and a whiny voice had been retained and kept in charge of that Interdictor he would've obeyed orders.

It's all for naught, as Thrawn is killed not by magic space wizards, but some droids, probably part of Kalanis revived Seperatist Cell. Imagine the butthurt if Big Blue were taken down by a super tactical droid that originated in a cartoon
>>
>>91024902
Something about her makeup in those shots really rubs me the wrong way. It seems like way too much or something.
>>
File: SS spider crawl.webm (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SS spider crawl.webm
857KB, 1920x1080px
>>91024939
>>
>>91023688
>lets go to the other side of planet and make a random jump to uncharted space! An inch in the wrong direction would have them in another plane of existence
>>
>>91024352
Thank god worst imperial's finally dead now.
>>
>>91025013
You forgot the part where Saw's partisans hijack two Star Destroyer and crash them into the Senate building on Coruscant.
>>
>>91024723
The Digital HD released yesterday. Blu-ray is still a week or two out.
>>
File: 751a6a45d32862ebc22b138cc4936e90.jpg (209KB, 833x1192px) Image search: [Google]
751a6a45d32862ebc22b138cc4936e90.jpg
209KB, 833x1192px
>>91025150
"Way too much" pretty well covers the ethos of someone who wriggles and squeezes herself into a tight leather fetish outfit for the 'let him down gently' conversation.
As for the makeup, a holdover from her queen days? Maybe it's a Naboo thing.
>>
>>91025222
His death was way overdue

Though this just means Lyste is next
>>
>>91024820
Really they just need to rewrite the whole "Anti-Force bubble" thing into something like them evolving a passive Force push ability that just allows them to keep predators at bay and evade them or something.
>>
>>91025013
>>91025036
I doubt Kallus is going to be a main character, more of a supporting character like Sato that enlists the help of the Spectres in pulling of an espionage operation with the new recruit Cassian.

During the operation they capture and reprogram another Imperial Droid.
>>
>>91025051
>and seeing the damage just TWO jedi can wreak,

Thrawn already knows what jedi can do. He has had dealings with Anakin during his days as Jedi.
>>
>>91025280
It looks kinda smeared, too.
>>
File: 1489459655289.png (29KB, 162x209px) Image search: [Google]
1489459655289.png
29KB, 162x209px
>>91025304
Shut your dumb mouth
>>
>>91025236
Wait, what?
>>
File: Sith_seize_Korriban.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sith_seize_Korriban.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Kylo Ren goes to Korriban where he loots holocrons of various EU Sith Lords to study from them.

What happens?
>>
>>91025408
Revan becomes canon.
>>
>>91025432
THANK YOU BASED RIAN
>>
>>91025408
they reject him as a phony wannabe
>>
Vong Invasion when?
>>
>>91020487

Because everyone who grew up with Star Wars is middle aged and miserable and wants to justify their enjoyment of a kids movie from 40 years ago, so it has to be "darker" and "more mature" and any sense of character development must be destroyed because the audience is fixated on a childhood they haven't moved past.
>>
>>91021436
They did mention at the end that they were going to Yavin, so...
>>
>>91021971
>>91024479
Pablo has praised TOTJ several times on twitter and believes that it got the aesthetic right, so it's all but confirmed that canon Old Republic stuff will look similar to TOTJ
>>
>>91022228

No, Star Destroyers NEVER had A.A. guns in any incarnation. The novels based them off the d6 stats, which explicitly had no AA guns, and no stat blocks ever had them on it. No EU or canon summary from any guidebook ever gave them AA guns. Turbolasers were never AA and the only person stupid enough to have written them as so was Cuck Wendig. That's why our heroes can always just escape them, they have no weapons to actually deal with fighter scale threats.

They rely on TIE fighters or escort ships exclusively to deal with smaller ships. That's why the Lancer Frigate was developed, alongside other smaller gunships. The ISD physically can't screen fighters outside of a lucky shot.
>>
What would you like to see in one of the comics?
>>
>>91025607
Doctor Aphra recanonized two Mandalores from TotJ (outfits and all) so those aesthetics for the Old Republic are basically canon.
>>
File: 1489543125868.jpg (291KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1489543125868.jpg
291KB, 700x650px
>>91025716
>>
>Mothma basically telling Ezra to go fuck himself
As expected from a politician
>>
>>91025716

Luke actually restarting the jedi and they actually accomplish something besides fucking around in the backwoods and dying unceremoniously.
>>
File: LudoVsSadow.jpg (210KB, 553x352px) Image search: [Google]
LudoVsSadow.jpg
210KB, 553x352px
>>91025607
Fuck YES, Tales of the Jedi is some of my favorite Star Wars stuff ever.
>>
>>91025198
Except the area behind them isnt uncharted. The planet is shown to be surrounded by countless known systems.

Im not even the guy you are replying to and I know your post is wrong.

All I would have changed is spaced the ISDs out to actually create a blockade. The fleet would still need to jump through the ISDs and suffer heavy casualties, but it would have been like 2 ISDs instead of like 6. 6 of them should have decimated the fleet before they could jump, 2 would have been believable.

Honestly that has always been a problem with Rebels/Clone Wars. They put all this ships on top of each other making you just say "why not spend 5 extra minutes going around them?" or "how does destroying 1 ship create a whole, there are still 3 there?"

Space the ships out so when one blows up, there actually IS a hole now
>>
>>91025314
You have no idea how they worked in legends do you? Its impossible to be anti force
>>
>>91025723
One was from TotJ, the other was from the KotOR comic.
>>
>>91025716
A resolution to the Iron Blockade.
>>
>>91023460
It's still not intended to be a big boom, that's my point, it chews and burns through armor and shields, whether it's on a base or a star ship.
Surely you grasp a missile is different than a high caliber bullet?
That's all my point was, it's a plasma cutter not a flame thrower.
>>
>>91025836

Hyperspace calculations take dedicated computing time either from a droid, an expert who can work fast enough, or an alien species smart enough to do it on the fly. The Rebel Alliance had none of the above. By the time they'd had an alternate route calculated Thrawn would have already blown them to bits, and Thrawn probably had all of the routes worked out on his end ahead of time given his greater resources.

Not to mention hyperdrive ratings. The rebel fleet would only move as fast as it's slowest ship while Thrawn only has to deal with an x2 multiplier. It's possible that if they ran Thrawn would actually beat them in a race, get to their end point first, and set up another track.
>>
>>91025818
I found a couple of the tweets

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/733028023948169218

>@pablohidalgo @ctswlu Just curious in your mind what do you imagine that era's aesthetics are (totally agree w/ that walker's odd look btw)

>I thought the very first TOTJ arc did a great job.

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/703729503252512769

>The TOTJ comics designs, I can believe. But the TOR designs feel like, 'let's make it recognizable SW b/c we have to sell it'
>>
>>91022465
>kill
Padme
>fuck
Aphra
>marry
Orange Buttcheeks
>>
>>91026013
Anakin, pls go.
>>
Fuck/Marry/Kill

Dooku/Sheev/Vader
>>
How much longer until Rebels Recon?
>>
>>91025836
Are you retarded? Getting trapped in sytem is death sentence when you only have one hyper lane to leave. Atollon is a cul de sac of a sytem with one way out. Are you new to sw? Why do you think hyper space lanes are so important ?
>>
>>91026089
6 hours
>>
>>91026123

The entire point of Heir to the Jedi, which takes place years later, is that the rebellion didn't have someone who could calculate jumps fast enough to consistently escape. Luke and R2 have a couple of close shaves even with that person on board.
>>
>>91022465
A pattern seems to be emerging.
/swco/'s choice would appear to be marry Snips and fuck Aphra. Opinions are divided on Padme.
>>
File: Aphra thighs.jpg (244KB, 794x596px) Image search: [Google]
Aphra thighs.jpg
244KB, 794x596px
>>91019258
THICC as fuck!
>>
>>91026218
Leaving aside the fact of whether Vader even has a dick any more, do you think he ever gets horny? Or is it all just rage and grief in that helmet?
>>
the Battle of Atollon made the Battle of Hoth look like the Battle of Endor
>>
File: 1391107578871.png (2MB, 1014x764px) Image search: [Google]
1391107578871.png
2MB, 1014x764px
>>91026218
thicc
>>
>>91025951
>Hyperspace calculations take dedicated computing time either from a droid, an expert who can work fast enough, or an alien species smart enough to do it on the fly. The Rebel Alliance had none of the above. By the time they'd had an alternate route calculated Thrawn would have already blown them to bits, and Thrawn probably had all of the routes worked out on his end ahead of time given his greater resources.
What are you talking about? hyperdrive calculations take a handful of minutes, not hours.

>>91026199
I havnt read that book. Im use to stories saying that recalculating jumps takes time, but the Rebels can still do it. Like in Heir to the Empire in which Luke in an X-Wing literally has to do a 180 to escape an ISD.

Also this is the Rebel base, the routes in and our should have been plotted out months earlier with only minor updates every now and then to make sure they are still valid. You cant claim "Thrawn had all the routes pre-planned" and then say "The Rebels would not have pre-planned their escape routes"

>Not to mention hyperdrive ratings. The rebel fleet would only move as fast as it's slowest ship while Thrawn only has to deal with an x2 multiplier. It's possible that if they ran Thrawn would actually beat them in a race, get to their end point first, and set up another track.
This point doesnt even make sense. If this was actually a thing, the Rebels running would have solved nothing because Thrawn would have caught them. Unless you are refering to the early post someone made about "why didnt the ships fly away from the blockade?" in which case I never actually argued that was a viable tactic, I said the blockades need to be spread out to make it do a better job of being a blockade.
>>
>>91026258
Don't worry anon, all the cool stuff on Hoth happened off screen :^)
>>
>>91026066
Fuck Sheev
Marry Dooku
Kill Vader
>>
>>91026066
Kill Sheev

Fuck Dooku

Marry Vader
>>
File: 1490123894787.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490123894787.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>91026218
pic related

>>91026245
Rage and grief
>>
>>91026123
Are you retarded? What does that have anything to do with my post?

Of course getting trapped in a system with one hyperlane is a death sentence. Where did I imply it wasnt? The fact is so dangerous is why the Rebellion would never make a base at a location with that problem.

>Atollon is a cul de sac of a sytem with one way out.
No it isnt. It is located in the middle of multiple systems with routes going in all directions, meaning there are logically multiple routes in and out.

>Are you new to sw?
Where the fuck did this even come from? How the hell did you get "He must be knew to Star Wars" from me saying "The blocades dont look like they are doing a good job, to easy to go around, and the destruction of one ship never creates a hole, here is an easy fix they can do with their budget limits.

>Why do you think hyper space lanes are so important ?
Where did I imply they were not? Where did I even mention lanes at all?
>>
File: Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_3_Cover.jpg (303KB, 1596x2394px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_3_Cover.jpg
303KB, 1596x2394px
>>91026245
Seeing as he didn't go after this hotness, I think Anakin's libido is pretty much a write-off.
Besides, even if he still had all the, er, equipment, could you imagine the practicalities of doing the deed with that suspended cadaver from RO's bacta tank scene? It'd be some zany setup of pullies and levers.
Just rage and grief, I'd say.
>>
File: 05373c_55767001.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
05373c_55767001.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>91026066
Fuck Dooku
Marry Sheev
Kill Vader

Now that I think about it, even though he looked fucking ancient in his last few years, Lee actually looked handsome in AOTC considering he was pushing 80. He's gotta be the oldest genuinely attractive person I've seen, if only I was a woman.
>>
>>91026439
He and Aphra could always do BDSM. I bet that shit is WILD when fueled by the Dark Side. She also seems like she'd probably like it.
>>
>>91026218
>>91026274
>>91026396
Did somebody say THICC?
>>
>>91026276
>>91025951

I realized I need to make my post a bit more clear. I understand hyperspace ratings are a thing that allow ships to move faster then others in hyperspace. That ISDs are faster then say an X-Wing.

I meant that it doesnt make sense that the Rebel fleet could jump to a location, the Imperial fleet could see the fleet jumping, plan a jump, get there first, and lay a trap, but this is only a possibility if the Rebel fleet decides not to charge the blockade head on.

That is what I meant when I said it doesnt make sense. Obviously ISDs are faster and can give chase and eventually catch the Rebels if the Rebels havnt been doing calculations
>>
>>91022465
fuck kill marry
>>
File: Semen Thicchern.png (400KB, 396x491px) Image search: [Google]
Semen Thicchern.png
400KB, 396x491px
>>91026525
>>
File: tumblr_nuzy2lFYZE1r83egao1_400.jpg (44KB, 268x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuzy2lFYZE1r83egao1_400.jpg
44KB, 268x230px
>>91026504
I can 100% buy that for Aphra. I hope she likes being choked, though.
>>
>>91026525
TOO THICC
>>
wherer my thicc robots at
>>
>>91026546
... That's a man, isn't it?
>>
>>91026616
Yes.
>>
>>91026588
>>91026594
Let's not forget about the THICCest girl in all of Star Wars...
>>
>>91026647
>gross imperial poster

THIS IS DISGUSTING PROPAGANDA
>>
>>91026525
>stretch marks on the belly

Huh, most people forget details like that.
>>
>>91026668
Deviantart never forgets.
>>
>>91018961
As if Star Trek Into Darkness wasn't absolute proof that JJ cannot direct in three dimensions to save his life.
>hey this Khan guy beamed himself straight to the homeworld of our sworn enemies, go bombard him from orbit without getting spotted somehow
>oh no our 60 second trip back from the Klingon homeworld got cut short by bad dudes and now we are dead in the water over the moon
>oh no captain we've been drifting for maybe an hour and now the ship is falling into Earth's atmosphere somehow!!!

Still wasn't as painful as TFA's various attempts at into space, though.
>>
File: mama the hutt profile.jpg (28KB, 529x362px) Image search: [Google]
mama the hutt profile.jpg
28KB, 529x362px
>>91026647
Incorrect. Cast your gaze at this beauty.
>>
>>91026586
I wonder if we'll get Force-powered sex stuff in the nucanon. Tantric shit. Could be interesting if writers are allowed to go there.
>>
>>91018417
Apparently in new canon there are specific jump points that you have to take in order to go in the right direction.

Makes more sense that way, so 1 small fleet blocking the jump point can hinder all traffic from the planet. The other jump points would have taken them too far out of the way most likely, risking fuel depletion.
>>
>>91026789
did we get any in the old canon? like, official material, not fan stuff
>>
>>91026245
Vader is probably into necrophilia.
>>
>>91025940
Then there would be huge holes in the ground.
>>
We need some Old Republic stuff in canon.
>>
>I am the one in the middle
>I am the Bendu, the one-
>I am the light, I am the dark

Tfw Bendu's role here was a dig at the aggrandized, snobby self importance of Gray Jedi/Gray Force user fans
>>
>>91026785
>>
>>91026052
Anaking would fuck, marry, and then kill Padme.
>>
>>91026847
>tfw if Vader still has a dick, he technically has the authority to break into Padme's tomb and fuck her corpse
>>
>>91026874
Anyone have those Agnostic/Centrist images? That's what Bendu reminded me of.
>HURR I'M NEUTRAL
>>
>>91026854
The Aphra comic is showing the origin story of the Sith and Respawn's game is likely in TOR era since it features people with lightsabers and the only era that would work with is TOR or TCW.
>>
File: 1488166557030.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488166557030.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>91026785
>>
>>91026874
I was Slightly pissed Thrawn didn't actually kill the Bendu. He was an ass this episode.
>>
>>91026874
The Bendu is just more Disney gray dicksucking.

>knows everything
>can become literal god
>''teleports behind you or away from you''
>is always right about everything

Lucas was right.
There should only be white and black with grays being dumb retards who always either end up being Jedi hobos who don't want to do anything or weaklings who end up getting corrupted to the dark side anyways later.
>>
>>91026203
That's apretty easy question tho.
Aphra is super sexy but unstable and a psycho, Padme is just bland, and Ahsoka has been carefully crafted to be the perfect waifu by Darth Filonious himself.
>>
>>91026789
Force prostate massage? Lekku play? Dildo droids?
>>
>>91026938
>He was an ass this episode.
He was, but I'm kind of glad they kept him neutral. It would have been too expected for Kanan's appeals to have gotten through to him, so it made sense for him to just get pissed and try to force both sides to leave.
>>
>>91026958
>tfw your Sith gf will never give you hands-free prostate stimulation to make you cum on command
>>
>>91026946
>I have no idea what Lucas said but I'm gonna pretend I did to reinforce my shitposting
>>
>>91027010
Lucas said that there are two kinds of people.
Those who live for themselves and those who live for others. And that those who live for others feel better than those who only care about themselves.
>>
>>91027010
Lucas literally made Star Wars black and white morally in response to morally objective crime and war movies in the 70s.
>>
>>91019336
Got mine from Hondobay, but you're still cool Fives. You ended the nightmare for so many anons.
>>
>>91027059
Yeah, but as recently as TCW he was also including Force users that weren't quite as black and white.
>>
>>91019789
Vader's helmet is displeased.
>>
>>91027010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnHyStDZ3_U
>>
>>91023472
Witwer is a cool dude, he generally gets the setting and hosts fun steams.
>>
>>91027045
Great, but that has nothing to with what you claimed he said about gray Force users.
>>
I finally installed Empire at War again and god fucking damnit fuck the fucking Zann Consortieum. Holy shit, when I wasn't looking they destroyed every building I had on Coruscant.
>>
>>91027153
I didn't mean to say that Lucas insulted gray people.

The part after Lucas was right was me ranting.
>>
>>91026946
>Lucas was right.
>There should only be white and black with grays being dumb retards who always either end up being Jedi hobos who don't want to do anything or weaklings who end up getting corrupted to the dark side anyways later.
You're aware Lucas himself came up with characters and groups that don't fit very neatly into the black/white dichotomy, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>91018407
Bendu became a literal Force Storm. Calling it, next season Thrawn tries this same trick on their new stronghold at Dantooine and Kanan creates Force blackholes to swallow Thrawn's entire fleet such that the Empire never knows about the Dantooine until Leia tells them long after it's abandoned.

>pic related captcha

Awww yeah boyeeeeee!
>>
File: Handmaiden_Sister.jpg (32KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
Handmaiden_Sister.jpg
32KB, 432x576px
How the fuck do you take a franchise with fish headed aliens, tiny green aliens, aliens with flat heads and no mouths, giant bipedal dogs, people with tentacle hair, and devil people and go 'fuck it this species are just white haired humans'? How absolutely fucking lazy are people?
>>
>>91026805
That actually meshes pretty well with X-Wing Alliance. I can work with it.
>>
>>91027209
It's not like there aren't different shades.

But there was nothing gray in his canon like there is gray in the new canon.

Gray here is just overpowered bullshit and an actual third party.
>>
>>91026789
Sith stuff would be all about BDSM-ish control and dominance.
Could imagine Jedi being more into tantra stuff, but I dunno how much of this would be kosher with the order (in fact, what's the deal with Jedi and sex? Didn't Ki Adi Mundi used to have a huge anime harem or something? Just so long as there's no attachments)
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_lightning/Legends#Force_storm
So is this canon now?
>>
File: CC-SP1ZVIAAzoId.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CC-SP1ZVIAAzoId.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>91026218
The only asian Aphra cosplay I could find.
>>
>>91027210
>Thrawn tries this same trick on their new stronghold at Dantooine
Can't, the Empire never finds out about Dantooine until after the rebels already abandoned the base.
>>
>>91027210
>Thrawn goes to Dantooine without reporting it to the rest of the Empire
Ehhh...
>>
>>91027217
There's races in the EU that are basically just human but get counted as a different race because they've developed a particular body language.
>>
>>91026647
We must go thiccer
>>
>>91027217
Apparently Vos is an alien, too. God, I hate near-humans.
>>
>>91027234
We're talking about a mystical Force God-Beast here. Of course he's OP as fuck.

Bendu's abilities do not reflect what normie "gray" users would be capable of doing.
>>
Near humans have been a thing in sci-fi long before any of you stupid faggots were born. Step the fuck off.
>>
>>91027368
That doesn't make them good, man.
>>
>>91027348
All Episode 8 spoilers are about Whills shit and how Luke will bring back the Jedi to their true gray routes which will help him defeat Snoke
>>
>>91026946
I think that was the point they were trying to make here. You can only try to find "balance" for so long before you actually need to work to realize it. Bendu wanted to stick to his existence - and rightfully so - but now was not the time, especially considering he was basically hosting Phoenix Squadron on Atollon. Powerful and wise as he was, he couldn't see past his assumed role as the representative of life and nature as is, and couldn't accept the dichotomy of light and dark as part of that. As dickish as he was, he had a point. Nature sides with no man, cares nothing for our opinions, conflicts and squabbles, and pending our end, will only reclaim the lands which we've built our industry over.

That said, given his sentience, he should have known the real fundamental difference between right and wrong. Ideology may be something he sees beneath him, but very obvious opression should not be a matter of such staunch debate.
>>
>>91027267
You can keep it then.
>>
File: 1475183278968.png (236KB, 767x427px) Image search: [Google]
1475183278968.png
236KB, 767x427px
>>91027006
>>91026958
>>
>>91027390
>That said, given his sentience, he should have known the real fundamental difference between right and wrong. Ideology may be something he sees beneath him, but very obvious opression should not be a matter of such staunch debate.
I think his point was that right or wrong didn't matter in that case because it wasn't his problem.
>>
File: whoiswithoutsin_184.jpg (87KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
whoiswithoutsin_184.jpg
87KB, 692x530px
>>91027382
I'd like to see you try to say that to Dax's face without getting a boner.
>>
>>91027114
Thus also showing them as arguably less well off or capable of securing themselves against exploitation. Later Asajj Ventress and the Dagoyans are a testament to that
>>
File: Space_Vulcans.jpg (365KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Vulcans.jpg
365KB, 1440x810px
>>91027217
>>
I want Luke in TLJ to be like the Aang of the Jedi. Like, he never really grew up, he's still a fun kid with a ton of shit on his shoulders.
>>
>>91027442
Which one is Dax?
>>
>>91027442
Because she is a human.
>>
>>91027300
Sounds about right. It's not like we know he told them about Atollon, after all, he has command of his own forces which he felt was enough and he's been given fairly broad latitude. Grand Admiral and all that. The only person I can imagine him answering to is Tarkin and I doubt Tarkin demands constant updates, merely results.

But setting that aside do you think this will be considered a victory for Thrawn? He destroyed one base, sure, and some ships, and Sato kindly took himself out. But he didn't capture any leaders and the rest escaped. And he was ultimately humiliated...by bad weather. I personally would love to see Thrawn try this same gambit again only this time not tell the Empire because after this he succumbs to the same faults as Konstantine: he doesn't want any more blemishes on his record, only glories. It would be the next best thing to being stabbed in the face by his own bodyguards.
>>
>>91027217
Hey look, it's Kreia's daughter.
>>
File: 1486282140591.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1486282140591.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>91027464
>Which one is Dax?

Go ask your daddy, kid. The grown ups are busy.
>>
>>91027493
But you're my daddy.
>>
>>91027461
I want ROTJ Luke back to kill the Luuke who ran away after Kylo' school shooting.
>>
>>91027493
Sorry I didn't watch the shittiest trek
>>
>>91027471
Dax is a Trill. A joined Trill, so she's two aliens in one.
>>
>>91027278
You obviously stopped at the quoted line and never bothered to read the rest. You really should try to read the entire post first before you kneejerk react. It might help to indicate more fully that the post wasn't meant to be taken seriously (it's a reference to Luke's over-the-top EU powers). But then gain this anon didn't either >>91027300 so no guarantees.
>>
>>91027524
It's okay. Most people skip TOS.
>>
>>91027464
The one on the right.
>>
File: fmk round 2.jpg (621KB, 2027x369px) Image search: [Google]
fmk round 2.jpg
621KB, 2027x369px
>>91022465

Fuck/Marry/Kill

Round 2

Astromech edition.
>>
>>91027527
No, she's a woman with tatoos. She's been bulshitting everyone.
>>
>>91027562
I think you mean the one in the middle!
>>
>>91027527
Dax is also a member of the House of Martok, which makes her an official Klingon.

So she's actually three aliens.
>>
>>91027590
Kill chopper
Marry R2
Fuck BB
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
10KB, 150x150px
>>91026850
How good is a plasma cutting torch at digging?
It relies on, among other things I'm sure, the stiff resistance of the metal to stay in place and get hot enough to be melted and vaporized. If it shifted and moved, it'd be far less efficient, and dirt is also a very poor conductor of heat. I doubt it helps that soil retains water, and doesn't conduct electrical energy that ionized plasma bolts deliver like metal does. It probably snuffs the bolt out well before it starts digging to Atollan China.
It's like shooting sand vs shooting a rock. The sand will go poof a bit then settle, but the rock will put up a fight and either fly apart or crack. The metal doesn't absorb the blast like a dust made of tiny solids, all of it goes into one solid thing and the damage can then add up over time. You'd need a lot more firing to do the same to a sandy or even dirt surface than you would a fully solid one.
Of course without a real ISD turbolaser blast to test, this is all nerdy speculation and arguing.
I assume >>91025686 was you, and you make a really good point I'd forgotten about with the fighter escorts. And in general I more meant that turbolasers are more all-purpose than just AA or anti-starship or artillery on their own. Which is kind of stupid of course, because then they probably aren't as good at all of those compared to a dedicated weapons for each. I'll concede being wrong about them being AA, that was just a presumption about their inspiration based on their general looks alone, and I can be a stubborn dick sometimes.
>>
File: tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do1_1280.jpg (628KB, 702x1153px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do1_1280.jpg
628KB, 702x1153px
>>91027590
>>
>>91027590
Fuck R2
Marry Chopper
Kill the roller thing.
>>
>>91027590
Fuck Chopper
Marry R2
Kill BB8

BB is so useless that I want nothing more to do with him.
>>
>>91027590
Is it even legal?
>>
>>91027590
BB-8 (buttboi-8) is thicc af, this is easy

>marry, kill, fuck
>>
File: I Will Make it Legal.jpg (227KB, 1560x878px) Image search: [Google]
I Will Make it Legal.jpg
227KB, 1560x878px
>>91027646
I got you govered
>>
File: SHEEV.jpg (173KB, 777x583px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEV.jpg
173KB, 777x583px
>>91026946
>The Bendu is just more Disney gray dicksucking.

But that's wrong, the Bendu was cajoled by Kanan into not being a recluse because he's a fucking coward. He's not even invulnerable, and I'm sure that when he was lying the ground wounded it was merely an illusion to fuck with Thrawn. His line about the death of the Jedi Order being the will of the Force is also in line with Lucas own intentions throughout TCW and the Prequels.

All those force powers have nothing to do with being "grey" but about being strong with the Force. Conceivably any ancient space wizard should be able to do what the Bendu does, not just because he's apathetic about the larger struggles of the galaxy. I hate Gray Jedi idiots who want to be special snowflakes too, but the Bendu is not one of those. He's an ancient wizard who got angered by a blind man and shot in the face by some Imps.
>>
How do Lightsabers turn off? Do you have to press a button to turn them off? cuz every time someone drops their lightsaber in the movies it turns off on its own, even though I doubt that they turned it off right before letting go every time.

the worst is when someone turns their lightsaber on and you look at their hands and they clearly haven't even pretended to press a button, but whatever
>>
>>91026955
>Padme is just bland
And a bit unstable herself. You don't become an elected ruler at 14, and in your teens taught to kill as an armed guard for your own decoy, use that skill to kill sapients in firefights multiple times, dodge death every other week (or day), and have close friends die in your arms in an assassination attempt against you without it fucking you up, which it clearly did. She's just subtly fucked up.
Physically though, yeah she's bland.
>>
File: 1489794672078.jpg (601KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1489794672078.jpg
601KB, 1920x2160px
>>91027732
The Force you fucking retard
>>
File: tumblr_om63hdN2Du1v40snho1_1280.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om63hdN2Du1v40snho1_1280.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>91026785
>>
>>91027217
>bioware
>with obsidian under contract
Sounds about right.
>>
>>91027732
>drop them
That could just be a failsafe where you have to grip it or force hold it for it to work.
>>
>>91027693
I just fucking realized "I am the senate" was Lucas trying to give Palpatine a line similar to "I am the law", but then why the fuck does Mace respond with "not yet"? Like Palpatine was the supreme chancellor, right?

god damn it why couldn't Lucas just get one of his writer friends to write the dialogue in the prequels for him. I'm sure Kasdan would've helped out as a favor, or even Carrie Fisher since she was a script doctor.

But nah, instead we get Anakin saying shit like "I'm overwhelmed" with no emotion whatsoever
>>
>>91027732
There's a button that you have to hold down to keep it activated. Explains how Han could use it and why it turns off when dropped.
>>
I've been out of these threads for a few weeks and just getting caught up. What was the reaction around here to the Obi/Maul episode?

Not how I expected it to go down but pleasantly surprised the fight was so short
>>
>>91027824
Yeah but Vader fucking throws his lightsaber at Luke in Return of the Jedi, he was having none of that high ground shit
>>
>>91027847
>What was the reaction around here to the Obi/Maul episode?
The fight itself was good, but watching Ezra walking around in a desert for most of the episode was not.
>>
>>91020716
>Imperial Is with 8 gun turrets
This annoys me even more since Rogue One got it right.
>>
>>91027732
>>91027833
Also forgot to mention that force users would use the force to hold this button down.
>>
>>91027825
>why the fuck does Mace respond with "not yet"? Like Palpatine was the supreme chancellor, right?
An elected official with legal limits on his power, even with /emergency powers/. He's not a despot yet, but has enough power to become one if he so chose.
>god damn it why couldn't Lucas just get one of his writer friends to write the dialogue in the prequels for him.
>I'm sure Kasdan would've helped out as a favor, or even Carrie Fisher since she was a script doctor.
Maybe they had their own projects or thought he could handle it. You'd have to ask them.
Well, him.
>But nah, instead we get Anakin saying shit like "I'm overwhelmed" with no emotion whatsoever
You've never said you're incredibly stressed out without being an emotional wreck about it? Also
>raised most of his life to suppress emotion by warrior monks
Just saying.
>>
How many times have you seen Rogue One?
>>
>>91027833
Having to hold down a button to keep the lightsaber on makes sense for the OT lightsaber fights, but when you see all the spinning and twirling and loopdy-loops they were doing with their lightsabers in the prequels I don't think that's the case.

unless the Jedi have really fucking strong thumbs, especially Yoda since he has 3 fingers and I don't even think one of them was actually a thumb until Lucas wanted him to have a lightsaber
>>
File: IMG_0911.png (228KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.png
228KB, 640x480px
>>91027889
>>
>>91027880
I still see people demanding to know why Ezra even needed to be in the episode when he didn't have any personal hand in finding closure with Maul. Meanwhile Maul could have grabbed any random sand covered shitstain and tortured him to "summon" Kenobi. I thought the answer was obvious, though, that Maul didn't just want someone to suffer, he wanted a Force User to suffer because Ezra's emotions would leave a larger ripple in the Force, luring Kenobi in.
>>
>>91027889
>ships can't be outfitted with different turrets
>>
>>91027956
Read
>>91027898
>>
>>91027898
what about Han and Finn? Or Luke when he first turned on the lightsaber in ANH, nigga wasn't even told about the Force at that point I don't think
>>
File: 1489796964930.png (229KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489796964930.png
229KB, 720x322px
>>91027949
Twice in theatres, once before catalyst, once after. I plan to buy it on blueray and watch it a shit ton more though

For Tarkin
>>
>>91027996
its a physical button they use the force on

problem solved right there
>>
File: 0dgtAeP.gif (923KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0dgtAeP.gif
923KB, 480x270px
>>91027825
>"I am the law"
>You are now imagining sheev delivering the senate line like pic related

Totally agree. And not just in terms of dialogue. Lucas was obsessed with independent filmmaking. He came out of that whole 'New Hollywood' and American Zoetrope thing where they wanted to make films totally free of all kinds of control. Problem is, within his narrow skill-set, he's Da Vinci. Producing, making models and innovating effects, there's none finer. He can churn out a classic like Indiana Jones when he's in that role.
But he's so given to chasing this idea of total control that he spreads himself thin over so many aspects of the project. Including things like working with actors, which he admits is an area where he's weak.
Film is ultimately a collaboration. And Lucas is at his best when he's working with a team, even if he doesn't like it.
>>
>>91020464
Sato is no longer necessary. Now Phoenix Squad will merge with Dodonna's unit so we can get Hobbie and Wedge out of those prissy A-Wings and into some real men's X-Wing fighters!
>>
File: 1378629499182.png (85KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1378629499182.png
85KB, 400x400px
>>91017723
>pick up TFU comic
>it's actually an original story starring Boba Fett
Oh my
>>
>>91027889
the 1's do have the twin laser cannons though, as seen in the second shot. the first shot was of the Chimaera's guns, which have 8 per turret
>>
>>91027898
why didn't any of the Jedi turn off their opponents lightsabers with the Force? I understand that it'd be tough to do when you're fighting a 4 armed robot who's spinning lightsabers so fast he should be flying away, but like Anakin and Obi-Wan took on Dooku one by one at the end of Episode II, one of them could've just focused on that while the other was fighting him
>>
>>91027996
How do you not understand this?
>hold down a button to activate blade
>anyone can do this
>but force users train to hold the button down using the force
>this is why the lightsaber turns off when they die, fall down sometimes, or drop it
>When you throw the lightsaber you keep your focus on the button being pressed so the blade stays active in mid air
>>
>>91022465
i'd personally fuck marry and kill padme
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (38KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
38KB, 375x523px
>>91026785
>>
>>91028092
All he'd do is turn it back on
>>
>>91027825
He was a Supreme Chancellor but he wasn't the Emperor yet. Hell, up until ANH he still had to be cautious about the Senate.

And, about the origins of that phrase, I very much doubt it's Dredd, Louis "I am the state" XIV or that colonial something with king George III, I think, someone post that picture pls.
>>
>>91028127
Anakin pls
>>
>Come back home, love
>>
>>91028092
Respect for combat + I believe that actually has happened before but I can't remember where I saw it + the only way to do that is to break their focus and pressing the button with the force is likely second nature to most Jedi/Sith similar to blinking.
>>
File: jarjarwinksatcamera.png (670KB, 792x676px) Image search: [Google]
jarjarwinksatcamera.png
670KB, 792x676px
>>91028037
yeah seriously, there's an interview with Gary Kurtz where he talks about all of the changes in the special edition of A New Hope negatively affecting the movie, specifically all of the Mos Eisley stuff, and all of his points make sense. He talks about how when they decided to cut the Jabba scene back in 1977 they gave all of his lines to Greedo, so now that Lucas put the scene back in you're hearing the same dialogue you just heard, but this time with shitty CGI Jabba looking out of place as fuck and Boba Fett literally looking at the camera.

The worst part about that scene is now its the first time we see the Millennium Falcon in the movie, but instead of the reveal being from Luke's point of view, it's just in the background with Jabba standing in front of it like CIA in TDKR
>>
>>91027949
Three times in the theater, that shitty cam once or twice and the BRrip once.
>>
File: 1429640820721.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429640820721.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>91028039
>prissy A-Wings
You take that back right now Anon.
>>
File: c18.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
c18.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>91028161
God dammit.
>>
File: MasterYodaI'mWookiee.png (231KB, 292x558px) Image search: [Google]
MasterYodaI'mWookiee.png
231KB, 292x558px
>>91028276
oh fucking hell I just went back and noticed Chewie actually doing the fucking CIA pose, was Lucas the orignal Baneposter?
>>
>>91028279
Is the link for the BDrip still around?
>>
>>91028276
>The worst part about that scene is now its the first time we see the Millennium Falcon in the movie, but instead of the reveal being from Luke's point of view, it's just in the background with Jabba standing in front of it like CIA in TDKR
Oh dear, I hadn't thought about that.
>>
>>91026874
>Projecting
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>Just watched Twin Suns

Holy shit how pissed was everyone when it premiered.
>>
>>91018135
>Darth Maul showing up and slaughtering some goons just for fun
>Kanan getting slashed in the face
but most importantly
>Darth Vader in his first proper on-screen fight since 1983, fighting his apprentice in a story people have been following for 8 years

No, it's never going to be topped. It'd be like asking "when are they going to have a plot twist better than the ESB one?". You're just asking for something that you cant expect anybody to agree will happen.
>>
>>91028398
You've posted this three times already sempai
>>
>>91028340
yeah it also makes Jabba's reveal as a slug thing in Return of the Jedi underwhelming, unless the surprise is that he's a puppet now instead of late-90's CGI
>>
>>91028398
A good amount agreed it was kino.
>>
>>91028329
He's holding his bowcaster, not putting his hands on his hips
>>
File: anh_jabba.jpg (65KB, 700x289px) Image search: [Google]
anh_jabba.jpg
65KB, 700x289px
MR. SOLO I'M HUTT CRIME SYNDICATE.
TELL ME ABOUT BOBA FETT! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MANDALORIAN ARMOR? A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A BOUNTY HUNTER.
>>
>>91028398
I, and any sane person, loved it and thought the fight was perfect.
>>
>>91028398
Consensus seems to be that the fight and end were great, but the episode itself spent too much time on Ezra lost in the desert
>>
File: DrPavellImCIA.jpg (251KB, 757x720px) Image search: [Google]
DrPavellImCIA.jpg
251KB, 757x720px
>>91028425
Oh my god
>>
>>91028468
>>91028425
fuck
>>
>>91028425
>a lotta loyalty for a bounty hunter

I know this is a meme but in all seriousness why the fuck did Boba stick around in Return of the Jedi? Like you'd think he'd just deliver Han Solo, get the money, and leave. It's one thing if he sticks around to get some twi'lik puss, but why does he not only go on the Sail Barge, but personally stand on the skiff above the Sarlacc?
>>
>>91022335
I have a friend who proves otherwise. He still tries to tell me stuff in TOR is canon.

I question his sanity
>>
>>91028398
Other than featuring Ezra and having Maul die in Obi's arms, it was kino
>>
>>91028504
Jabba's having a big long weekend party and Boba wants in. He wasn't on the skiff going to the sarlacc, he was in the sail barge with Jabba and all the other guests. He only steps outside once Luke starts fucking shit up.
>>
>>91028504
Boba has been good friends with Jabba since TCW and takes jobs from him all the time.
>>
>>91028420
>>91028430
>>91028453

I get the idea but man I just can't believe they had the balls to make Maul go out with such a whimper. Especially in a supposed "kids show" that's supposed to be all action and selling toys.

Man Maul had a hard life. Went from supreme jobber to potentially being cool again in Clone Wars to jobbing even harder. I'm gonna miss the guy though his attempted corruption of Ezra has been the most entertaining part of Rebels.
>>
File: tenth_level_control11.jpg (37KB, 640x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenth_level_control11.jpg
37KB, 640x270px
The end of the thread is near.

Soon we will have a new thread. One far younger and more powerful.
>>
File: tumblr_om1xd1a7XG1vgd6mko1_540.jpg (102KB, 540x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om1xd1a7XG1vgd6mko1_540.jpg
102KB, 540x601px
>>91028188
The Kanera ship lives once again!
>>
>>91028583
>Especially in a supposed "kids show" that's supposed to be all action and selling toys.
Are you new to Rebels, or Star Wars cartoons, or Star Wars in general?

Lucasfilm prioritizes the stories they want to tell over everything. Most of the stuff in these cartoons dont even get toys.

Watch the Rebels Recon about the episode, they explain exactly why they chose to make the fight so short. The fight is actually impeccably well thought-out.
>>
>>91028583
>selling toys
You know they make like maybe 3-4 Rebels-related toys a year, right?
>>
>>91028538
oh god I just rewatched it to see if you were right, why the fuck did Boba try and confront Luke instead of just shooting him from where he was
>Luke turns on his lightsaber
>"oh shit he's a Jedi, when I was a kid I saw one of them decapitate my dad. I'll try and shoot him point blank"
>"shit he cut my blaster in half with his lightsaber, good thing I have this string handy to tie him up with"
>dickhead hits my jetpack with a spear by accident and sends me flying into the barge
>hit my head and fall into the sarlacc pit
>it burps

maybe he was partying a lil too hard and was drunk
>>
>>91028643
>>91028649

I understand all that I'm just saying I give them props for telling the story they wanted to tell. Especially since Rebels has definitely had that stink on it compared to Clone Wars that feels more constricted and less free to experiment.
>>
>>91028643
They don't care about making toys. If that were true, Hasbro wouldn't be so fucking stupid.

they care more about OT stuff, that's why we get 200 hans no one wants BUT NO FUCKING TARKIN REEEEEEEE
>>
>>91028583
>selling toys

Where does this cynical mindset that everything that happens in Star Wars only exists to sell toys come from?

I remember the Rogue One MatPat theory that said "there's no way they'll kill off these characters 'cause they gotta sell toys!"

Is it so difficult to accept that a lot of Star Wars comes from genuine storytelling?
>>
File: 1386278244181.png (52KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1386278244181.png
52KB, 203x209px
>tfw only noticed just now that Death Star's beam hit Krennic directly
Damn son
>>
>>91028606
Lol, you have to be delusional to consider it a fan made "ship", it was pretty clear since the get go that they are in a close relationship.

Also, what's with those retarded names? Where did it come from?
>>
>>91028695
He deserved better
>>
File: 1490246345045.jpg (258KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490246345045.jpg
258KB, 1920x800px
>>91028750
How did you miss that

but yeah it's super fucking pottery
>>
>>91028700
This.

Where's muh Tarkin Hasbro?

And it took Maul like half a decade after his resurrection to get a new toy. Just in time for him to get killed off again!

>>91028696
Absolutely, we're very lucky that they have the freedom to do what they like.
>>
>>91028739
Its because Star Wars has so much merchandising that its just assumed that the content stems from it, but its completely the other way around.

I remember Lucas saying once that he never really thinks about merchandise anymore, because whatever ideas and designs he went with, toys would be made and sell no matter what, because "Star Wars" was on the packaging.
>>
>>91028695
Boba Fett literally does nothing right in that scene. He aims his blaster, it gets cut in half. He ties Luke up, Luke pulls him down and leaves him face down on the skiff. He stands up to shoot Luke with his wrist-rocket, Han hits his jetpack by accident and sends him into the Sarlacc Pit

but I guess he has cool armor IS BOBA FETT SNOKE? IS BENICIO DEL TORO BOBA FETT?

WILL BOBA FETT BE IN EPISODE 8?????
>>
>>91028773
>>91028700
What I don't get is that he was a main character in Rogue One. Krennic got one. Galen got one. Why not him? What the fuck.
>>
>>91028276
>Han tells Greedo to send message to Jabba
>Han kills Greedo before he can send the message to Jabba
>Jabba never gets Han's message
>Jabba waits 3 years before doing something about it
>>
>>91028765
>Lucas realizes a background character in the holiday special cartoon sequence is selling a shit-load of toys just because of how cool he looks
>fuck, gotta put him in Episode V
>the fans love him
>give him the shittiest death possible in the first 30 minutes of the following movie

also how the fuck did he think Ewoks would sell more toys than Wookiees? I don't even think I liked the Ewoks when I was a little kid, let alone wanted toys of them

>mfw my first ever Star Wars toy was Slave Leia
thanks mom
>>
>>91028188
Favorite line unironically
>>
>>91028910
Boba was designed for ESB

Lucas didn't kill Boba to spite fans

Lucas didn't change Wookiees to Ewoks to sell toys

Where do these myths even come from?
>>
File: latest[1].png (450KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
450KB, 1280x544px
>>91028430
>>91028453
>>91028420
>>91028532

I know everyone wants to say kino because it was minimalist and deep but I'll be the pleb who says I was honestly disappointed. I don't need Ep. III levels of twirls and bullshit but at least some weight would have been nice. This just felt like we don't have the budget for big fights in Rebels.

Sabine v. Saxon felt like it had more emotion and weight to it. The OT is the gold standard of simplicity and gravitas. I appreciate the samurai vibes of the standoff into single blow kill but there's still that fanboy part of me that needed that big confrontation rather than Obi-Wan taking out the trash.
>>
>>91028931
>>91028931
>>91028931
NEW
>>
File: 1489614730421.png (120KB, 223x276px) Image search: [Google]
1489614730421.png
120KB, 223x276px
>>91028846
to be fair Han was with the Rebellion during that time, if the Empire was having trouble finding them then I doubt Jabba would be any more successful. Pretty convenient for Jabba that Vader just happened to call one of the bounty hunters he was friends with to track down Han in Empire. But that's not the most convenient thing to happen in the original trilogy...

>hey Yoda, I'm back after dueling Vader. I know it's been a year and I'm showing up unannounced but ya know
>perfect timing, Luke, I was actually just about to die
>wait what
>>
>>91028814
PERHAPS A HINT AT A SUBPLOT RELATED TO BOBA FETT?
>>
>>91028910
Holy fuck there is so much bait/trolling in this one post.
>>
>>91028910
He coulnd't use wookies because they've show Chewbacca being good with technology in the previous movies.
>>
>>91028504
Tcw explains this. The Hutts use Merc on retainer sometimes
>>
>>91027825
>I'm sure Kasdan would've helped out as a favor,

He asked Kasdan. Kasdan said he was done with Star Wars and wanted to work on other projects, all of which ended up being utter shit
>>
>What Do You Want From a Decade and a Half of Star Wars After Episode IX?

>Implying Star Wars has ever or will ever be about fanservice or catering to what the entitled fans want
>>
>>91029033
This. The term Bounty Hunter seems to be more of a general catchall than any particular association. It's more precise to refer to them as mercenaries, as they're willing to take on any job... for the right price. Depending on the host, Bounty Hunters can also work as retainers or hired muscle.
>>
>>91018501

My sibling of African descent, that is one of my favourite tracks!
>>
>>91028963
assblasted mandofags and otfags looking for any excuse to dislike george
Thread posts: 630
Thread images: 160

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.