[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

marvel thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

File: beaststrange.jpg (427KB, 1596x2422px) Image search: [Google]
beaststrange.jpg
427KB, 1596x2422px
wth is this? 616 beast works for years on the legacy virus. he repurposes time travel devices for cyclops. he builds numerous deivices for the jean grey school couplded with shiar technology. he tries to get help from dr. strange in endangered species, does science work in IvX just to get jobbed by moon girl's solution which is then ignored by emma/medusa flamewars, but oh look teen O5 hank gets to be on a cover with strange

what is this garbage that marvel has peddled to us? are they seriously trying to replace the original characters with teenagers? how the hell is marvel not bankrupt? is civil war 2 over yet so i can hear from others how much money i saved by not reading it?
>>
>>91012048
Beast is a garbage character now, at least they can save him with O5 Hank
>>
>>91012048
O5 Beast wants to be different from his shitty adult counterpart so he's trying to learn magic
>>
>>91012113
>save him with O5 hank

are you kidding? bendis is who started the backstabbing of 616 beast, and giving the new teen beast any kind of showcasing is rewarding bendis's actions. that's 100% bullshit, anon. not even joking
>>
>>91012154
this story would have more meaning if 616 beast was doing this. what marvel is doing is replacing the x-men with shitty teenage versions. you can't be okay with this
>>
>>91012113
>beast is garbage character now

objectively false
>>
>>91012213
It's about taking a different path than the one your future self took

That's why Teen Angel has fire wings and is fucking X-23
Why teen Cyclops is a whiny little bitch
And why Iceman is sucking Inhuman cock
>>
>>91012461
anon, i think you're proving my point.

none of what you listed is tasteful. marvel is fucking it all up. 616 beast could be learning magic and it would have more meaning.

i don't want angel with fire wings
i don't want a whiny cyclops
i don't want a gay iceman

all of those plot devices have been forced on the audience haphazardly
>>
>>91012048
Blue Furry beast was a mistake
>>
>>91012048
Marvel comics is an IP farm for Disney now. Only for TV and Netflix though. Feige wants nothing to do with this bullshit from Perlmutter anymore.
>>
man go see a therapist. and/or just stop reading comics.
>>
>>91012154
>O5 character wants to be different from his shitty adult counterpart
Where have I heard this before.
>>
>>91012461
How is that good though. They used to make that dumb point by showing you alternate bad futures, not by making 616 the bad timeline and timefucking themselves into a free do-over.
At least with the standard "X-Men have to be teens" fare you'd get NEW characters and you got to keep (some) of the old ones.

It's useless to get angry about it now, it's too late, but I can't say that OP doesn't have a point.
>>
>>91012627
oh, i guess x-men was a mistake then. why are you here?
>>
>>91012048
05 Hank has shown an interest in combing magic and science that Bitch McCoy always scoffed at. he's already used the dark arts once to briefly assume a bestial blue form different from Bitch McCoy's
>>
>>91012681
why are you here?
>>
>>91012865
>bitch mccoy always scoffed at

oh look. someone who hasn't read endangered species.

point out one single time 616 beast ever said anything negative about magic
>>
>>91012627
Get a boy who can do both
>>
>>91013018
hey what's that from?
>>
>>91012048
Hank McCoy is ...
(like all five original X-Men) ... fucked up in the head. I think literally.

For real, think about it for a second:
Cyclops - Worst case of life-fail that I can offer as an example. A headcase of an overachieving workaholic who compulsively self-sabotaged, abandoned everyone he ever loved, and finally snapped and crashed hard. Literally remade the world into Utopia and still fucked it all up because it wasn't enough.
Warren Worthington III - Despite being a devastatingly beautiful billionaire playboy Angel couldn't cope with being less than a superhero when his wings were clipped and literally sold his soul to fly to new heights as someone's living weapon.
Iceman - Spent his life as the faithful comedy relief who never had the ambition to move beyond his self-imposed limitations. So the one Omega mutant by birth never moves beyond his meager role as a supporting character.
And Jean - Who sacrificed everything she was to the cause. Literally: her life. Her identity. Her mental health. Her life. Her humanity. Her marriage. Her life.

Think about Hank's self-made problems, his mistakes, think about how they are all motivated by the same guiding principle: sacrificing everything in pursuit of seeing Xavier's idea of the X-Men be maintained at all costs. And then still feeling perpetually insufficient.
>>
>>91012461
>And why Iceman is sucking Inhuman cock

literally, lol
>>
>>91013142
All New X-Men vol 2 #16 I think?
>>
>>91012048
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/comics/marvel_comics/comics-marvel-to-bring-back-dead-characters-and-classic-status-quos-for-generations-a149870

>>91013208
>hank's self made problems
name one. experimenting on himself that turned him in to the blue furry beast is the only one i can think of.

any negative reactions he had to cyclops were because cyclops pushed him away. iceman also has pushed him away. jean on a few occasions showed affection to him and the writers have written her in a way that she hates him for no reason whatsoever.

>feeling insufficient
yeah, because the writers purposefully make him only useful in relation to whatever character he's helping (like cyclops), never himself. marvel is assassinating his character
>>
>>91012461
poor Iceman its so degrading to be gay
>>
>>91013208
>fucked in the head

no. taking in to context everything you just said, the fact that 616 beast can still think rationally and see the big picture better than anyone else tells me he's doing better than literally everyone else
>>
>>91013361
they way it was done was degrading. it was the delivery, anon. not the fact that he's gay.
>>
>>91012896

i like comics and like talking about them

i get lonely alot
>>
>>91013399
lol you're so lonely that you tell others to see a therapist. classic.
>>
>>91013398
they gay thing is already degrading on its own
>>
>>91012545
Firewings was a mistake (like the violation of Laura by bird-boy love)
BUT Cyclops was always whiney. Have you never heard of the JEEEEAAANN meme? And you can read some early X-Factor for some even more hardcore Cyclops emo.
And Iceman was obviously gay since back when all I knew about him was that he surfed on ice-bridges in a speedo.
FYI: His running "snark" commentary didn't sell the straight angle that much either.

These aren't plot devices, these are the characters.
>>
>>91013464
>like the violation of Laura by bird-boy love
>Rich blonde guy who is prettier than most girls, superpowers include healing bodily fluids
He's the best guy to even fuck that former prostitute
>>
>>91013435
i don't see it that way. it's the way that it was done that was offensive.

>these are the characters
if you wrote them with a a soup bar instead of a pen, yeah.
>>
>>91013464

>these are the characters
if you wrote them with a a soup bar instead of a pen, yeah

>>91013519
shoot my bad
>>
>>91012627
objectively false. vocabulary 90s furry blue beast was iconic
>>
>>91013342
>>91013380
Dudes, Hank not being able to tell that time-travel baby-self-napping was a bad idea is the latest in a long and tragic history of fucking himself over.
( and turning traitor and joining the Inhuman ranks is at best iffy )
First off, waaaay back in his origin story, he requested that Xavier erase his entire existence from the minds of his own parents.
Oh, and then he eventually quit the superhero team he did that to join.
He experimented on himself in true mad scientist buffoonery.
He joined the Avengers as the token minority comedy relief.
He then returned to the X-Men job and was partly responsible for the entire fiasco of X-Factor's existence.
Then after all that rejoined the X-Men proper again.
Dated a furry.
Eventually quit again to join the amoral branch of the Avengers.
Then became involve with "Wolverine and the X-Men"
And you know the rest.
>>
>>91013896
>bad idea
iceman's idea, and they were going to be sent back but everyone decided collectively to keep them there.
are you going to tell me that his is a special case? last i checked plenty of marvel character time traveled. clearly this was a ploy by the writers to bring teen O5. separate this action from the character. rip that bandaid off right now.

>turning traitor
shut the fuck up you idiot. trying to solve a problem for months instead of fighting is the sign of maturity. stop being a fucking dumbass.

>erase his existence from the minds of his parents
well that's random

>mad scientist buffoonery
that's a thing. lots of characters do that

>joined avengers to be token minority comedy relief
when he joined it was a serious situation

>x-factor
>partly responsible
and?

>dated a furry
not a trangression

>joined the amoral branch of the avengers
oh wow. yeah man, trying to gather info on the phoenix that had destroyed a planet was so bad and evil, let me tell you

i don't think you put much thought in to this
>>
File: La_Bete.jpg (399KB, 669x1024px) Image search: [Google]
La_Bete.jpg
399KB, 669x1024px
>>91012190
Bendis, Hopeless, and Soule have been the worst things to happen to Beast.

I suggest reading Grant Morrison's New X-Men, Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men, Kieron Gillen's S.W.O.R.D., and Charlie Huston's Wolverine: The Best There Is.

All of them depict Beast as he should be, dry wit, sharp mind with a knack for problem solving, and matching sarcastic riposte with Emma Frost.

Yeah, Emma and Beast were essentially best friends. He was her biggest supporter in staying with the X-Men.
>>
File: 1355331549061.jpg (20KB, 600x522px) Image search: [Google]
1355331549061.jpg
20KB, 600x522px
>>91013414
>>
>>91014241
Why does it sound like he was her gay friend
>>
>>91014053
It was Bobby's idea the same way it's Morty's idea to destroy the world when he asks Rick to invent a love potion. Bobby was just a sounding board for Hank's imagination.
It's really not cool to blame it on the gay guy. Not cool, anon. Not cool.

The traitoring wasn't the working toward a scientific solution, the traitoring was planning to nark on Emma's cloud-killing plan part 2.

Random ... but canon.

... and if every mad scientist jumped off a bridge?

When he joined he expected to become a real member, not a mascot. When the truth of that situation was known it was an ethical compromise to stay.

X-Factor wasn't just a weak comic premise, the storyline involved a P.R. vilification of mutantkind and the rise of one of the worst human enemies in X-Men comics.

It's a transgression.

The amoral branch of the Avengers were the Secret Avengers team that once nuked a city. (it was an evil city)

No, I didn't put that much thought into this. What's your excuse?
>>
>>91013519
Gay is degrading nonetheless
>>
File: Quick_thinking_Beast_Emma.jpg (456KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Quick_thinking_Beast_Emma.jpg
456KB, 671x1024px
>>91014389
Eh, that's Grant Morrison for you. Besides, Beast wasn't sexually attracted to Emma. He respected Emma as an educator and comrade.
>>
>>91014391
>blame it on the gay guy
anon. clearly the writers are willing to sacrifice beast's character to shill bullshit. it's like you didn't read my response

>planning to nark on emma's cloud killing plan
elaborate. i don't remember that

>xfactor
so how is beast partially responsible? it sounds like he was proactive and you're blaming him. when beast was against cyclops being proactive like in x-factor people still blame beast. make up your mind

>it's a trangression
to you. basically by your standards beast should never get a date. your bias is showing

>amoral avengers nuked an evil city
what? so was beast involved in that? these secret avengers, do you hate them as much as beast?

holy shit you're just a hater
>>
>>91014491
and then she threw it in his face even after she'd shattered and he put her back together
>>
>>91014402
yeah well so is the divorce rate
>>
>>91014391
>What's your excuse?

It's beastfag. He shows up when someone bad mouths nu-beast. Guess now he makes shitty threads.
>>
File: Reckless-43520011.jpg (109KB, 853x261px) Image search: [Google]
Reckless-43520011.jpg
109KB, 853x261px
>>91014241
>>91014389

Hank's best friend is Scott.
(gosh, that's so very significant)
And yes, it is sort of a gay BFF.
Hank is as gay as the next mutant.
>>
>>91014526
>when someone bad mouths nu-beast

nu-beast being teen beast O5 brought to us by bendis? blame the character from marvel shilling something no one wants.
so you're defending the indefensible. cool. cool.
>>
>>91013464
>Iceman was obviously gay since back when
Bendis, you're drunk. Go home.
>>
File: beast is a traitor.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
beast is a traitor.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91014492
>>elaborate. i don't remember that

Not that it matters beastfag. You will just ignore it anyway.
>>
>>91014713
lol

you're right. it doesn't matter because even when the writers decided to have moon girl come up with a solution that beast was trying to get the whole time they sperged for the audience with stupid fucking emma/medusa flamewars

lol not to mention they come back to him, while he's incarerated in the energy cage and STILL talk with him because the writers use him for dialogue
>>
>>91014713
>they trust you

so essentially your attack on beast is based on him not betraying anyone, let alone telling other mutants to their faces without lying what his actions were going to be. holy shit you biased fuck.
>>
>>91014747
Beast was trying to cure M-Pox so that the Inhumans could keep their cloud

Forge spent five minutes thinking how to contain and destroy all of the Terrigen at once.
Moon Girl streamlined the design

Different goals
>>
File: Beast_hates_NukeCars.jpg (104KB, 440x700px) Image search: [Google]
Beast_hates_NukeCars.jpg
104KB, 440x700px
>>91014492
That was an old underground city; it was crawling with Hydra/Shadow Council goons trying to use Doom Particles to blow up another city.

Beast had no choice but to rig Black Widow's nuclear powered muscle car into a fission bomb.
>>
>>91014807
>contain and destroy all of the terrigen at once
yeah, with the TM surrounding the entire planet. just magically no more mist. cheap ass deus ex machina from shit writers
>>
File: BeastcallingoutBS.jpg (61KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
BeastcallingoutBS.jpg
61KB, 540x440px
>>91014713
Actually, Beast was going to the Inhumans to prevent a war with the X-Men. He sought out the X-Men first because he believed that cooler heads would prevail and the X-Men would talk this out, instead of killing as the first and only option.

Beast was right. Suck it faggots.
>>
>>91014798
No they locked him up because he was running to the inhumans to tell their plans for attack.
>>
File: We fight.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
We fight.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91014915
Beast had no plan to prevent the war. All he had was for mutants to leave the planet.
>>
>>91014919
and how did they know that?

beast told them. he didn't betray anyone. he told them to their fucking faces what his plans were.
>>
>>91014919
You lack reading comprehension. Soule/Lemire stated plainly that Beast was going to tell the Inhumans about their killer gas and wanted to prevent mutant and inhuman death.

Beast values all life. He will kill if he has to, but that is a last ditch resort. He told Captain America In Warren Ellis' last issue of Secret Avengers he would never follow an order to kill another.
>>
>>91014948
leaving the planet is preventing war.

the planet they are on wants to fucking kill them
>>
>>91014975
No the inhuman fart could was.
>>
>>91014948
Storm zapped Beast in the back. Storm is the race traitor.

Get over it, Cyclops is dead, Emma is a ridiculous Cyko zealot, and Beast called it.
>>
File: Rightclops.jpg (749KB, 1503x1823px) Image search: [Google]
Rightclops.jpg
749KB, 1503x1823px
>>91015004
>Cyclops

even beast admits he was right.
>>
File: hankwasright.jpg (145KB, 631x457px) Image search: [Google]
hankwasright.jpg
145KB, 631x457px
>>91015031
>>
>>91015031
>pounds with both fists

just like the video game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOY6mkPfc5I
>>
>>91015079
Back when hank was good. I miss those times.
>>
>>91015096
dude i'd switch between nightcrawler and beast on the first few levels. it was perfect
>>
>>91015031
>shitty inhumans writers

come on. does it even count?
>>
>>91014241
whoever did the messiah complex mass storytime a few months ago posted an issued with beast, nightcrawler and wolverine all working together and there faces were lined up while they were thinking about something. it was really badass and i made the mistake of not taking a screenshot
>>
>>91014747
Dude,
(first off, you really should name-up given that nobody's being overly hostile in this thread and we all know you're you)
Hank not being as smart as he wishes has long been the bane of Beast's existence.
It's one of the most endearing aspects of his character, he's so brilliant that he surpasses almost everyone he knows and they all look to him in admiration of his intellect, and yet to him it's never enough and he feels like he's failing everyone.
Guys like Stark and Richards are just arrogant, and although Hank does the same mad scientist crap they do he's doing it out of a sense of inferiority complex.
What's so wrong about his humility being so evident?
>>
File: Conversion.jpg (83KB, 638x342px) Image search: [Google]
Conversion.jpg
83KB, 638x342px
>>91015031
That was retconned out of existence. (thanks Eva)
>>
File: Beast is a retard.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Beast is a retard.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>91015120
Yes. Haven't you heard inhumans are the new hotness.
>>
>>91015180
>what's wrong about his humility being so evident

that's not it. it's the writers consistently cherry picking what he fails and succeeds at.

and speaking of endearing aspects, why the hell is it so apparent that he's a decent person except the more successful writers at marvel who are successful it seems for no other reason than shitting on that character

jubilee had the opposite problem. the other mutants looked down on her and condescended to her all the time, and the only two people that treated her with any respect were wolverine and beast.

>stark and richards are just arrogant
and they get away with it. beast is the opposite of arrogant and he's attacked for it. it's like piggy from lord of the flies. the adult in the room is getting treated like julius ceasar
>>
>>91015248
damn it i hate that schlock. they didn't even use collegiate vocabulary words. these writers are trash
>>
>>91015004
Yes, Emma is indeed Psycho now... I seem to remember someone having predicted just that not too long ago...
>>
>>91015248
if they're so hot how are their sales? oh wait. inhumans sales were shit.

thanks for playing.
>>
>>91015079
Beast was so OP in that game. That's why I used him so often, especially in levels with a boss. BEAST MODE.
>>
>>91015358
>against bosses
absolutely. same here.

his hits did more damage.
>>
>>91015377
Beast's physical attacks one hit killed most enemies the game threw at you. I abused the shit out of his wall jump ability.
>>
>>91015424
*hank hill voice*

yup
>>
>>91013519
>>91013537
soAp bar
>>
>>91015259
I think the writers tried to make beast and the inhumans the ones in the right. But just constantly fuck up. I mean they tried to make cyclops sound like the next hitler and all they had him do was destroy a deadly fart cloud. Like someone else said I think someone high up at marvel has some fucked up morals.
>>
>>91015636
yeah how long do editors in chief usually go for? is alonso on his way out? if not, when?
>>
>>91015259
Of course they cherrypick what he succeeds and fails at, that's the job of writing.
FYI, in real life the nice guys always finish last.
And it's an illusion to think Hank and Logan didn't see Jubes as a kid. Hank is so far above everyone else there's no reason to treat Jubilee any different from the rest, and Logan was just a bad role model.
Now, the Stark and Richards examples are another case of nice guys finish last, those guys are pricks. We should be glad that Hank isn't like them.

>>91015636
It's part of a bigger story. The Inhumans aren't taking over the world anymore now that the second magic fart cloud is gone, but now there's another major superhuman population in 616 world politics, one that isn't the big-bad humans but still has a reason to hate mutants.
(thanks, Psych')
>>
>>91016054
>that's the job of writing
so the job of writing is to make sure that only the pricks succeed at science the most? yeah that's yielding bad results, anon.
>>
>>91016054
>FYI in real life the good guys finish last

well i'm guessing if that's really what marvel is going for then beast will be the last x-man and most important mutant of them all
>>
>>91016075
Mad scientists being pricks to everyone makes for better superhero stories. Gotta keep your eyes on the prize...

>>91016093
OMG, did you read Morrison's future story? This was foretold long ago...
>>
>>91016093
>Am I out of touch?
>No, It must be all the other dead mutants who are wrong.
>>
>>91016208
>being pricks makes for better superhero stories
oh, is that why civil war was shit?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/23/between-the-panels-is-marvels-civil-war-2-failing
>>
>>91016093
But the question is: Which Beast?
>>
>>91016225
that's an interesting cyclops quote. i wonder if nightcrawler would approve
>>
>>91016258
the stipulation was nice guys. that's 616. younger beast is being written as pretty judgemental.
>>
>>91016272
Probably. Since nc saved a life to do so. But also nightcrawler is alive now.
>>
>>91016308
>also nightcrawler is alive now

and yet, he never had the conversation about people dying that he told cyclops that they would have. that was never depicted. because nightcrawler would have been more against was cyclops was doing than beast was.

hint hint: nc would not have approved
>>
>>91016324
When Kurt came back he invited Cyclops to the party celebrating his resurrection and wanted Logan and Beast to shut up
>>
>>91016324
I was saying NC approved of his own actions and wouldn't blame cyclops for his death. But either way it's moot with out it spelled out in the comics.
>>
>>91016297
Typical cynical youth who thinks he's smarter than the world.
>>91016308
Having abandoned Heaven itself in order to do Xavier's good work. I still see the pattern here.
>>
>>91016347
>invited cyclops to the party

still not having the conversation he said they would.

>>91016349
>wouldn't blame cyclops for his death
different story had it been anyone besides nightcrawler. nightcrawler would have been on cyclops's ass so fast emma would have shit herself.
>>
>>91016365
>nightcrawler would have been on cyclops's ass

And yet that's never shown.
>>
>>91016407
yeah, because the writers chose nightcrawler, the primary christian of the group who forgives, to die. if it had been anyone else besides nightcrawler, nc would have shut cyclops the fuck down and then be mad at beast for not blowing the whistle on cyclops sooner.

because you see, beast was still loyal enough to cyclops not to get outsiders involved. everyone in marvel throws every decision in beasts face. marvel wants 616 beast to be their whipping boy
>>
>>91016361
>to do xavier's good work

you'd think nightcrawler and beast would be closer after all this crap. seems like they're the ones taking xavier's dream more seriously than anyone else
>>
>>91016445
So I was right about nightcrawler.
>>
>>91016365
Don't think so. Have you ever known a devout Catholic?
When they confront a moral conundrum they always pray about it - basically differing to someone who's not going to answer them.
In the end they set themselves to letting go of their judgements and doing what's best in the present.
Kurt would "pray for Scott's soul" and then say all the horror was somehow part of God's plan.
It's super annoying.
>>
>>91016469
You sure? He once decided to quit the team to become a priest.
Hank quit the team multiple times.
>>
>>91016469
I refer you to that time Cyclops harnessed the power of a restless god and fucking FULFILLED THE DREAM.
Remember that? that time the world was brought Scott's "PaxUtopia" and mutants were praised for it? World fucking peace. An end to hunger. An end to war.
And mutants got the credit. Why the hell wasn't that good enough?
Oh yeah, because it was Scott.
>>
>>91016654
>mutants got the credit
>not good enough
>because it was scott

i thought their help was rejected because humans refused to let their problems be solved.
>>
>>91016595
>quit the team multiple times

could it be because everyone shits on him when he invests just as much if not more time in solving their problems at hand?
>>
>>91016505
so you're gaslighting.

one of the last things nightcrawler ever says to scott is that they're going to talk about something. that was never resolved. what you're doing is just talking shit about scenarios that had no catalyst or dialogue leading up to it.
>>
>>91016975
>one of the last things nightcrawler ever says to scott is that they're going to talk about something. that was never resolved.

That could be anything. Plenty of plot threads in comics that are dropped.
>>
>>91017073
i'm saying an important one was dropped out of convenience. because it was dropped, it was especially insulting in uncanny 600 when nightcrawler tells beast he keep bringing up scott. this only works without the context of knowing that scott was responsible for nightcrawler's death.

imagine how insulting it would be if you were against the actions of a group of friends, and because of their actions your best friend died. but then came back from the dead and told you that you were obsessing about the person that was responsible for your best friend dying.

think about it. put yourself in beast's place. you didn't want anyone to die, your best friend dies, then when your best friend comes back from the dead, he insults you by telling you that you're upset about the person who got him killed.

does that make any sense? no. not unless your best friend is a sociopath who takes you for granted
>>
>>91017150
I just going by the comics as they were written. Not what I feel should be in it.
>>
>>91017172
and what i'm saying is that as they are written, it's a harsh departure from being fair to beast. the writers and editors are showing their blatant bias
>>
>>91014948
Beast says there are no solutions... then suddenly out of nowhere Moon Girl whips up a device that can eat up all of the Terrigen Cloud just like that
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.