[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Ewing do the impossible and manage to make the Inhumans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: INHPRIME2017001-DC11-LR.jpg (139KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
INHPRIME2017001-DC11-LR.jpg
139KB, 864x1311px
Will Ewing do the impossible and manage to make the Inhumans interesting? Or will he succumb to the same pressure as other writers and come up with a bland series that is being pushed so that Perlmutter can have an X-Men equivalent series for the MCU?
>>
>>91011074
It's ewing, so yeah he will
>>
Crystal still has short hair, so its impossible
>>
>>91011074
They're letting him focus almost exclusively on the Royal Family and move them to space instead of shitty earthbound politics

So it's already off to a better start than Soule's run.
>>
inb4 retard alert
>>
>>91011074
The real question is: How will the Black Bolt series turn out? Christian Ward's art plus some unknown sci fi author has me intrigued
>>
>>91011074
>Ewing working with the Inhumans
>It's in space and isn't being pulled into an event
>fixing up the sky spear and universal Inhumans plot lines
>if anything secret warriors is the "editorial book"
It should be great
>>
>>91011450
>>It's in space and isn't being pulled into an event

For now
>>
>>91011508
Well its staying away from Secret Empire which is already a good start.

It might get pulled into Ewing's Eternity War but that hasn't even been officially announced as an event yet so it has some time.
>>
>Not trusting based Ewing

>>91011618

it's totally gonna be part of Ewing's Cosmic Event, Ulysses ascending at the end of Civil War 2 was the give away.
>>
>>91011618
>>91011668
Don't forget the first firmament was first mentioned in Marvel boy's mini
>>
>>91011074
What the hell are Kamala, Moon Girl and Quake doing in this? I thought they were going to space? This reeks of failure due to either forced team ups and/or being stuck on Earth for large chunks of the series.
>>
>>91012228
Inhumans Prime is the book that sets up the new status quo. The Royal Family is going to space, this is just going to explain why
>>
>>91012228

Inhumans Prime and X-Men Prime are the "Setting up the family of books status quo" books
>>
>>91012267
>>91012289
Ah. So these are oneshots. I thought this was the main series since it is another #1. At least they aren't bothering with issue zeroes this time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.