[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Bone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Tell me about Bone
>>
>>91009594
It starts decent and gets really good around Book 3, and stays on that level for the rest of the series.
>>
>>91009594
The creator is apparently insane
>>
I enjoyed the series. The characters are memorable with development such as phoney, Ben, smiley and fone. The world is interesting with variety of creatures such as the rat monsters. The dreaming magic is kinda cliche in my opinion.
>>
>>91009594
It's damn good. I liked it quite a lot. Starts of cutesy and then gets serious.

Not sure whether to recommend the color or black-and-white version. When I read it, they had come out with about a fifth of the series in color, and I went and read the rest in black and white. Couldn't tell you which experience would be superior. But it's not like there were serious Sin City shadows in the original b/w version, so personally I think it actually looks a little better in color.
>>
File: THORN A CUTE.jpg (51KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
THORN A CUTE.jpg
51KB, 400x389px
It has an interesting set of characters, and a good mix of fantasy, action, and comedy
>>
File: cia.gif (2MB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
cia.gif
2MB, 371x500px
>>91009594
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>91009594
I don't know anon. I will tell you if you storytime it.
>>
>>91009896
You're thinking of Cerberus.
>>
>>91010183
I admit, I was rooting for Fone Bone and Thorn to get together.
>>
I prefer the original b&w version, but the color version is fine if you're the sort of person who absolutely needs to have color.
>>
File: red dragon_lg.jpg (82KB, 595x597px) Image search: [Google]
red dragon_lg.jpg
82KB, 595x597px
>>91009594
It has a kick ass dragon. Now go read it.
>>
It's great, art is incredible and consistent and i'm sad that there's never going to be more, Coda was pretty pointless.
>>
File: MON.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MON.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>91009594
GON' TA STICK ME BIG BONE ALL UP IN DAT BUTT BILLY
>>
STUPID

STUPID

It's a genuinely amazing story to be told the way it is and as well as it was

>>91009986
Interesting

How so?
>>
>>91009986
I agree about this. If you break it down to its core, the story is rather cliche and the world is fairly typical. But it's inhabited by so many unique and loveable characters. I especially love how the Bones are cartoon creatures that directly contrast everything else, and I love the rat creatures. They're a good mix between cute and creepy.

Also, Thorn is a decent waifu, but granny is for the pros
>>
I have a fond memory of reading this in highschool and eating a really good chicken pot pie.

I kinda disliked the ending though, where the big ass Queen shows up for 5 seconds before getting body checked into the dirt.
>>
>>91009594
Overrated as hell. But decent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.