[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Trailer #4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: images (23).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhqdYdARBVA
>>
>>91009574
>go click on it
>thumbnail is baby groot

yeah. Im gonna pass
>>
this trailer is really hype
>>
>>91009574
>Trailer #4
this is the point where I stop watching trailers because they're showing too much of the movie
>>
>>91009650
It's just a TV stop and it's mostly old footage.
>>
Baby Groot is being pushed too much. I find it obnoxious.
>>
>>91009650
except these trailers don't show actual story.

all they really show is Starlord meeting his dad, mantis, starlord shipping with gamora, evil gold bitches, nebula is back. yondu
>>
>>91009574
Rocket and the monster are fantastic effects. Maybe it's because they're mostly in the dark this time but it's working, like Smeagol.
>>
File: 1478575837720.jpg (76KB, 291x379px) Image search: [Google]
1478575837720.jpg
76KB, 291x379px
>>91009617
>>
>>91009574
so, betting sovereigns are faux villains and ego is the real bad guy.
>>
>>91010076
They're all different shades of asshole.

That whole scene with the Guardians in jetpacks and shit blowing up is in Ego World.
>>
>>91010166

I was kinda getting a more douche-y version of dirty dozen kind of thing, colorful band of rogues etc.

I mean if Gamora's sister is tagging along.
>>
>>91009650
They haven't given anything away yet.
>>
>>91010210
It looks like she sticks around to help on Ego
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1900x810px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1900x810px
lol Mantisfags on suicide watch
>>
>Drax/Mantis

Well, Moondragon has to pop out of somewhere, I guess
>>
>>91009574
Stupid movie ruined the Guardians forever and it might ruin Duggan in the process. Fuck this shit. At least Ego will be safe with Ewing and won't be turned into Kurt Russell in the comics.
>>
It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.
>>
Ah GOTG. The only MCU movie that doesn't look like a tv show with a budget.
>>
>>91013261
>it ruined a completed (cancelled) book full of dead and discarded characters

yeah okay
>>
Just noticed Nebula is on the ship too in the escape from Ayesha
>>
>>91012473
Based Papa Drax protecting my bugfu.
>>
>>91013261
>and it might ruin Duggan in the process
This guy genuinely thought Duggan wouldn't do the same synergyzed guardians after he mentioned in an interview he'd be following what Bendis and Dogfucker did.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>91012473
I hate what they've done to Drax. And Groot for that matter. And Gamora. Fuck Disney.
>>
>>91014348
None of the pre avengers stuff did either, but most people forget that exists
>>
>>91014817
Drax, yes. Gamora, hell yes, but someone gotta be the straight man. Groot was barely a character in DnA if anything they improved and gave him actual personality. I don't like the direction they're taking baby Groot though.
>>
>>91014862
>but someone gotta be the straight man

It should be both Drax and Gamora. Why does this team need to be full of retards?
>>
>>91014883
The only retard is Drax and maybe Groot, Mantis is a different kind of retard, but still a retard.

Everyone else is perfectly brain functional, even Mr. Dance Off, bro.
>>
>>91009650
Honestly you're good, anon. It's mostly old footage and we don't get any context.
There's no bits of dialog explaining the plot or anything, I actually really like the way they've been handling the GotG trailers. Kinda reminds me of Star Wars' marketing, where we just get some cool shots/bits of action along with a few lines that sound good but don't really have any relevance to the plot.
>>
>>91015136
Also same scenes with different lines so you don't really know what will they go with.
>>
>>91014883
Are we pretending pre-Annihilation Drax wasn't a retard?
>>
>>91015216
>implying dna faggots know anything about pre-annihilation cosmic
>>
>>91009617
Eh there's some cool stuff on it though.

>>91014862
>Groot was barely a character in DnA if anything they improved and gave him actual personality.
U wot m8
He had, but they changed it completely for synergy.

>>91015216
>>91015262
Are we gonna pretend he was originally a retard?
>>
>>91015848
>He had
He had during the Star-Lord mini written by Giffen. In DnA he was just background muscle with no personality.
>>
>>91015904
He had some shown. We couldn't translate "I AM GROOT", but we got the reactions to what that meant at times. It had plenty of potential yet.
>>
>>91015918
Groot had very little pagetime, when he appeared he was just background muscle or was in baby form. Even Rocket interacted a lot more with Peter than he did with Groot.

The only part where Groot demonstrates anything close to a personality was in War of Kings when Maximus explains why he can only utter "I am Groot".
>>
>>91015942
>Groot had very little pagetime
That's true

>baby form
Ugh can we at least not use that term? The Baby Groot thing going on makes me cringe way too hard.

>Maximus explains why he can only utter "I am Groot".
Also explains he was the only one around capable of keeping up with his intellect.
Then again, Maximus is a complete nutjob.
>>
Will Suffragette City be in the movie?
>>
File: S70318-012926.jpg (298KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S70318-012926.jpg
298KB, 720x1280px
>>91009574
>less views than of Cybernigger
Guardians Of the Galaxy Volume JUST.

Just joking guys, please don't start console wars. Please?
>>
>>91009574
4 trailers?
What will people discover in theater?

Just watch the first one and it was enough to know if I wanted to see or not.
>>
>>91016510
Probably.
>>
File: GOTG-2-Poster-Baby-Groot.jpg (137KB, 864x1215px) Image search: [Google]
GOTG-2-Poster-Baby-Groot.jpg
137KB, 864x1215px
>>91009732
>Baby Groot is being pushed too much.
more like not enough

>I find it obnoxious.
everyone else loves it
>>
>>91009574
God, I love that song. But the Kingsman trailer used it better.
>>
Baby groot is already annoying, and Drax is pushing it too
Also is it just me or does pratt look less fit in this one?
>>
>>91018345
He had no other projects when he dd "Guardians of the Galaxy" and had more time to work out. Now he's one of Hollywood's most sought-out actors so he's probably not as fit.
>>
>>91009574
>baby groot
How very Disney of them to make Groot into a plush toy to shill. He'll be right up their with Olaf and Baboo.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.