[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman WOYA/Donut Steel thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Stop procrastinating, work on your art/post your disgusting mary sue OCs!

These threads last a lot longer combined together.

Today's topic of discussion- should there be an "official" pasta for these threads with things like artist resources? Would it make sense to also roll in the "How's your Webcomic" threads?
>>
All my shit is written so I'm not sure if I'm allowed here.
>>
File: IMG_1748.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1748.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hi it's me, that one guy.
Here's melody blue and all that jazz
still working on designs. Is it racist if I make the hip hop/rap girl black? I don't personally think it's objectionable, but there's some real nuts out there.
>>
File: Lord Badlord.png (224KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Badlord.png
224KB, 800x1280px
First time poster here so I dunno if there are any special rules or whatever to follow but I've had this character knocking around in my head since high school. He's called Lord Badlord and he's basically a golem that was created by the greediest king in all the land, King Badlord, about 800 years ago to serve as a bodyguard. The only coin the king ever spent he used to create the golem, putting a single gold coin in the slot on his head. He took after his creator and also happens to be extremely greedy. He served his king loyally until he died of old age, but the king never married because he was too cheap to buy a wedding ring, so he passed down his kingdom and wealth to the golem. After a long series of events that I'm too tired to type out, he ends up in modern times as a greedy jerkwad thats always looking to make a quick buck, despite already being fabulously wealthy. He's not evil or anything, but clobbering a goody-two shoes that stands between him and his next quick buck isn't beneath him.

Anyways I'm a faggot I suck cocks please berate me for having autism.
>>
>>91009949
>Is it racist if I make the hip hop/rap girl black?
If Jimmy Neutron and Chalk Zone got away with it, I don't see why you can't.
>>
>>91009949
It's racist to make them black.
Its "cultural appropriation" to make them not.

Just do what you want, if you spend time worrying about what a bunch of whiny bitches think you'll just end up with garbage.
>>
>>91010206
i like him, and he seems like hed be a neat character.
also lold at the king never marrying cause he was too cheap for a ring.
>>
File: 1485576191693.jpg (176KB, 1299x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1485576191693.jpg
176KB, 1299x1322px
>>91010293
Thanks, mate!
>>
>>91010235
>>91010284
Alright, I didn't really think it was worth worrying about but it was still bothering me a bit.
Next up then: orange or green. Violet will be last.
>>
File: tree knight.png (554KB, 928x752px) Image search: [Google]
tree knight.png
554KB, 928x752px
A bigly yuge tree knight that hits things with a stick who's fused to his armor, has a wood arm and leg.

Not sure if I want to go with beefy giant left arm with a shield grown on or normal size hand holding shield.
>>
>>91010760
shit, that nigga is xbox hueg. i like the big gnarled arm concept. makes him feel more half-tree, if thats what you were going for.
>>
>>91010760

Ditch the donut, there are too many characters with that. It's overdone.
>>
>>91011305
Its also a bitch to get right (it still looks off center on that one) so I might.
>>
File: reese bat.png (805KB, 1600x2260px) Image search: [Google]
reese bat.png
805KB, 1600x2260px
Did this earlier! Playing around with color a bit.
>>
>>91011402

No, really, ditch it.

What purpose does Christian imagery serve for a Druidic looking character? I can't see any, you've got too many themes going on otherwise.
>>
>>91011859
Well the symbol for their god is the circle in the bottom left, the idea being that the halo would have the tree in it with the 8 glowy bits around the ring when casting.

In either case I feel it conflicts with the antlers and was considering removing it anyways, along with chopping off the beetle horn to leave it smooth.
>>
>>91010760
How big is his dick?
>>
File: 1475377548510.png (174KB, 195x406px) Image search: [Google]
1475377548510.png
174KB, 195x406px
BUMP
>>
>>91008216

Can someone make Fusion of Batman and donut steel already?
>>
>>91014730
I could do that but that would require effort
>>
>>91014730
can it be done in adobe illustrator?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.