[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tacticool Vs Spandex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: NEaI8r1dKflEdb_3_b.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
NEaI8r1dKflEdb_3_b.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
Which one do you prefer?
>>
>>90998911
It depends on their powers and abilities

Spandex if they've got superman-tier powers or something that wouldn't mean they're shredded if they get shot or punched.

Tacticool if they've got enhanced reflexes or peak human.
>>
>>90998911

thats one good exoskeleton
>>
tacticool/practicool makes more sense for movies, spandex always looks like shit in motion and it's interesting to see how designers adapt elements of the comics into a more believable, if not realistic design

comics on the other hand have no business being constrained by practicality, however limiting costumes solely to the simple spandex of yore is likewise an outdated practice
>>
the idea that it's one or the other is really silly
you can have durable ruggedized clothing that isn't covered head to toe in plate armor
>>
>>90999148
>the idea that it's one or the other is really silly
Is not about choosing, just asking which one do you like the most overall
>>
>>90998970
Is Spider-man the exception to that rule?
>>
>>90998911
It depends. In this case this was really the better way to go for Vulture.
>>
>>90999283
Spidey is closer to the big tiers tha to street level.

Most of his enemies too. They just arent that much ambitious.
>>
File: agent venom american.jpg (330KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
agent venom american.jpg
330KB, 900x1367px
It depends on the character really
>>
Are there any more characters who have both? like a full zentai suit but with boots, belts and knee pads?
>>
I'm not a fan of the military style tacticool bullshit, but I'm generally a sucker for suits which look like they're made from modified everyday items, or stuff which tries to imitate actual clothing and not adhere to superhero suit conventions, but is still recognizably a superhero suit.

Like I thought Superbro's super T-shit was pretty stupid, but it was a design philosophy which had potential and I'm kinda sad they do more with it.
>>
>>91000186
Punisher's costume?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.