[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Code Lyoko?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lyoko_warriors.jpg (175KB, 908x636px) Image search: [Google]
Lyoko_warriors.jpg
175KB, 908x636px
Thoughts on Code Lyoko?
>>
>>90998805
Great show
>>
>>90998805
dopest theme song on the goddamn planet
>>
File: lyoko.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lyoko.png
1MB, 600x800px
>>
Wait, there was a sequel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1F7xI0KhKY
>>
>>90998805
I thought the show was a really cool idea, but always found it boring and didn't like the character designs. But still, at least it did something unique
>>
>>90998805
A great action show. Isn't afraid to get brutal at times. Case in point: an episode where everybody turns in a zombie and nobody from the outside can help them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeodrgUvb_4#t=10m30s
>>
>>91001907
ya it was live action tho anyone know if its good and did it finish the story
>>
>>91001500
This
>>
Sissy did nothing wrong
>>
>>90998805
Isn't that the show on CN that had tentacle rape in it?
>>
>>90998805
The foreheads are distracting.
>>
File: goopy_goo.png (230KB, 667x493px) Image search: [Google]
goopy_goo.png
230KB, 667x493px
>>91009024
They sure are.
>>
I thought the show was completely incomprehensible, boring, and the voices were terrible in the English dub. From what I had to wikipedia, it *kiiiinnnda* seems like there's some basically interesting plot in all this garbage, but it feels lost.

Also, Jesus, way to oust the one girl for *going to the authorities* with the original problem only to time-change shit so she never remembers any of it and then treat her like trash for something erased from the timeline.
>>
>>91006676
hm, I don't remember that episode. I do remember the episode where Zana made it so cold that everyone almost froze to death in the boiler room. And the episode where the brown haired guy (I don't remember any of their names) and the girl were locked in the sana and Zana not only tried to cook them to death, but almost succeeded as I remember them on the sana floor whaling in pain as... there brains were exploding? Whatever happens when the body overheats and isn't allowed to cool off. (that episode was so fucked up for me)

>>90998805
I definitely watch it as a kid and liked it. I used to draw really shitty 8-year-old kid art of the blond guy and incorporate concepts from the show into my pretend time.
>>
>>90998805
eh
>>
Xana is one of my favorite AI villains, right up there with Samaritan from PoI
>>
I remember when it aired on miguzi and wonder why am I watching this shit
>>
I used to like it when it first aired, but really, master computer villian and using virtual reality to reverse it's winning every week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.