[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequential Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (380KB, 900x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
380KB, 900x1442px
JJ has been updating a lot recently.

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php
>>
Nice. He slowed to nothing for awhile. I wonder if he was freelancing on something again.
>>
>>90998061
Only thing I've read on his DA is that his comic sales have been suffering from piracy, which really sucks.

I actually know the thread that's doing a lot of that and most people there either deny it's them, blame JJ for his 'business model' or treat him as completely disposable. Furfags, heh?
>>
>>90997673
I want him to get back to his resident squirrel/catgirls. I never even bought into that Fallout 4 meme.
>>
>>90998395

Would help if JJ didn't have the personality of white phosphorous.
>>
>>90999339
It's called "being a brit", apparently being able to use words in a manner that can be hurtful is like a superpower to Americans
>>
>>91000059
Its called being a fucking dickhead.
>>
>>91000059
I don't find JJ the least bit offensive, personally. Not in any of the comics he makes to mock people with at least. It's all too silly to take as hurtful.
>>
He's unemployed again?
>>
>>91001576
All britbongs must be fucking dickheads then.

face it fucco, those bastards did 4chan style bantz without the autismal IRL before Internet was a thing
>>
File: 1275886505075.png (78KB, 277x254px) Image search: [Google]
1275886505075.png
78KB, 277x254px
>>91002579
>those
I like how you pretend not to be one of them so you can safely play up how great you are.
>>
File: nuntank.png (53KB, 222x268px) Image search: [Google]
nuntank.png
53KB, 222x268px
>>90999339
>>91001576
>It's okay to rob people if they act shitty.

But really, from personal experience, JJ could be a fucking saint and donate to charity and the pirates would still spread his comics around like it's their right. They're scum.
>>
Make a webcomic patreon, JJ.
>>
>>91003610
>>It's okay to rob people if they act shitty
Well no, but if a shitty person gets mugged in an alley I'm not gonna cry about it.

>JJ could be a fucking saint and donate to charity and the pirates would still spread his comics around like it's their right. They're scum
Considering how many people in here actually have pull lists to try and support their favorite comics and how many people straight up shill creators they like just to try and send support their way I would say you're in the wrong. Rule of thumb is that if you're content is good and/or you're a genuinely nice person people around here will at least try to support them, both of the requirements JJ just plainly fails to met. So I'm not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch over him.
>>
>>91006000
There's also the issue how not worth ti his little comics are. It's either the exact same shit or he wastes majority of the pages on pointless build up and there's only 1 or 2 pages with actual sex in them.
>>
>>91006000
I just get annoyed by the mentality that everything is free and limitless and artists are somehow terrible for expecting money for what they do. Most pirates won't even admit fault.
>>
>>91007842
Man, it's not even limited to pirates; fuckin' everybody expects artists to just put shit out for free to "promote themselves" or other bullshit reasons. No other first-world profession gets shat on that hard in pay expectations.
>>
File: SA_0940_small.jpg (86KB, 900x290px) Image search: [Google]
SA_0940_small.jpg
86KB, 900x290px
It's a cheap joke but I'm easy
>>
>>91010848
Can't fault Fawlty Towers
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.