[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So far Im on the sixth episode and Im not feeling it. Maybe I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Sym-Bionic_Titan_6568.jpg (77KB, 412x513px) Image search: [Google]
Sym-Bionic_Titan_6568.jpg
77KB, 412x513px
So far Im on the sixth episode and Im not feeling it. Maybe I had my expectations waaay to high on this show, given all the praise it gets.

I dont know, it just everything feels pretty flat.
>>
Some of the latter episodes are a lot better.

That being said, it, Motorcity, and GL:TAS are three of the shows /co/ overhypes the most. They're perfectly fine and I'd like more, but they're not extraordinary either.
>>
>>90997521
Same here anon. I watched this thinking it was going to be awesome, but it's boring and not as good as everyone hyped it up to be.

I will never understand why /co/ wants this awful show to be revived.
>>
>>90997940
Nostalgia, man.
>>
>>90998207

I guess that explains everything
>>
>>90997940
Calling it awful is a bit far. The characters are likable, there's some character development later on, the art is still gorgeous, the action scenes are top notch. It's admirable first attempt at a serialized show for Genndy.

The issue that it feels TOO slow. It doesn't do anything too risky or envelope-pushing. Not to mention the plot is essentially dead on the water until the last couple of episodes.
>>
>>90997521
Keep going to at least episode 8, if that doesn't hook you then stop.
>>
>>90997829
I agree with the other two, but not Motorcity. Mostly because those threads are filled with shipping and not overhyping.
Plus I really like the Duke of Detroit.
>>
File: into the trash.png (183KB, 569x535px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.png
183KB, 569x535px
>>90997521
>>90997940
>>
I watched a few first episodes and it felt boring as fuck. They couldn't make premise interesting and I felt like I would have better time imagining how the show could be than actually subjecting myself to it.
>>
>>90997521
It's one of those "the first 5 episodes are crap" shows.
>>
>>91000682

It's also one of those "the show is 10 episodes long" shows. So that's not super-encouraging.
>>
Oh shit, I should rewatch this. It's been too long.
>>
Best thing to come out of this was SHAKE IT BAKE IT
>>
File: motorcity_e17_the_robo_roundup.jpg (336KB, 1912x1078px) Image search: [Google]
motorcity_e17_the_robo_roundup.jpg
336KB, 1912x1078px
>>90997829
Motorcity maybe. It's a flawed show, mostly because Disney meddled with it A FUCKING LOT.
/co/ loves that show though because the threads were amazing and some of the people working on it hung out here at the time and we even got a fucking shout-out in the show.

As for GLTAS, I'd like to think it lives up to the hype. Same with Symbionic Titan and especially Tron Uprising.
I feel like people in this thread are not feeling Symbionic Titan as much as other comrades, simply because the highschool aspect of the show. If you like that part, the show is amazing. If that did nothing for you then you'll probably think that jackshit happens in the show and it has too much fucking filler in it.
>>
>>91000847
It's 20 episodes.
And if you're in that much of a fucking hurry, at least watch episode 16 at the very fucking least. That is worth your time no matter how you fucking slice it. Maybe also episode 8 in preparation.
These are both prequel episodes, so it doesn't even harm you to watch those out of sequence.
>>
>>90997829
The thing connecting all those shows is that they deserved more than getting axed after one season.

Sure they weren't the greatest things ever, but they also came around at time when there weren't that many good action cartoon running, so them getting cut hurt extra bad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.