[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Parks and Resorts Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

pic related best castle
>>
Anyone got food recs? Going in May and I have some open nights that I have no ADRs.
>>
File: 1485380791161.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1485380791161.png
277KB, 728x522px
Never been and probably never will, since I didn't go as a kid, and I'm too self conscious to go now. And most of my friends are either already married or interested in other things.

Maybe with the Star Wars Land thing I could be justified to go and take a look.
>>
>>90995212
>I'm too self conscious to go now.
Fucking go if you can afford it.
>>
Just came back from a DLR trip, myself. Comedy of errors because the guy I went with was a complete idiot, but it was still a good experience.

First time eating at the Bengal Barbecue as well. Portions were small, but the food was pretty delicious.
>>
Does anyone even give a shit about avatar land anymore

Seriously put an aquarium there or something.
>>
>>90994821
Are Disney parks good places to pick up chicks?
>>
>>90996029
Sure, I'll just stroll around a theme park full of kids by myself, why not. Nothing creepy about that.
>>
>>90996800
Is it open already, because no one seemed to even take notice.
>>
>>90997457
No one cares, dude

Plenty of adults with no kids walking around
>>
I just got a job at Animal Kingdom, so that's neat.

>>90997564
Opening in May
>>
>>90997606
Yet I see little to no hype for it. I mean do people really give a shit about Avatar anymore, anyone expect James Cameron.
>>
>>90997457
It's not full of kids, you're nowhere near the only adult person in there by yourself and there is nothing creepy about it, unless you're a creep.
>>
File: pout.jpg (223KB, 1280x987px) Image search: [Google]
pout.jpg
223KB, 1280x987px
>>90997895
Yeah, no one really cares. Nearly every guest I talk to is way more hype for Star Wars land which opens in two years, than Avatar which opens into months. It's hilarious.
It'll at least look pretty.
>>
>>90997457
You would be a face in the crowd, there are thousands of people there all enjoying themselves.

When I had a pass to WDW I went a ton of times by myself just to hang out in the atmosphere and I'm a grown man. Had a lovely chat with an older couple from California at one of the restaurants because I was at a table alone and they asked if they could sit with me.

The only thing stopping you from going is you man, get over yourself and enjoy the magic.
>>
>>90995015
Japan in Epcot is great if you like Japanese food. My favorite quick meal is the BBQ place in animal kingdom. I also like to hit up the breakfast buffet at Fort Wilderness. The restaurant at the Polynesian is a must if you've never been.
>>
>>90998350
Maybe if they'd release part 2 already instead of having more release delays than Berserk
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.