[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So. The secret of Gaston's strength and manliness is, basically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So. The secret of Gaston's strength and manliness is, basically, eating lots and lots of eggs?
>>
>>90994654
yep
he loved eggs so much that he broke like one in the end
>>
What I learned from Beauty and the Beast is that the secret to masculinity is big game hunting.
>>
>>90994654
That is some really impressive juggling.
>>
>>90994654
Yeah, don't you ever go to /fit/? Squats oats and eggs are the holy trinity
>>
Can't be beta enough to force a hungover bird to eat a bowl of eggs when you've already eaten them all yourself.
>>
Gaston is like Popeye, but with eggs instead of spinach

He forgot to eat his eggs before taking on Beast
>>
File: 1436153524346.png (142KB, 1000x1000px)
1436153524346.png
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>90994654
Eggs makes his head strong enough to withstand explosive fireworks. Theoretically.
>>
>>90994654
AND NOW I'M ROUGHLY THE SIZE OF A
>>
>>90994654
Eggs have tons of protein for little calories.
>>
>>90994654
All I can think about is that stupid egg post.
>>
>>90995495
DOZEN EGGS
>>
File: 36 eggs a day.jpg (443KB, 1200x2049px)
36 eggs a day.jpg
443KB, 1200x2049px
>>90994654
>>
Would Gaston post on /fit/
>>
In some alternate universe there is a chicken Gaston who gains strength by eating foetus'.
>>
>>90995616
> implying that he's not the future ubermensch that Hitler spoke of
>>
I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to digest the shell.
>>
>>90994654
>eat 36 eggs a day
>collect your shits on an evaporation table
>separate the sulfur from your dried shits with acetone
>become a walking sulfur factory
>never run out of gun powder
>>
>>90994654
Protein bro, gotta get them gains
>>
>>90998443

Maybe they were all hardboiled eggs?
>>
>>90995616
It's always hilarious when /fit/ tries to go barge-mode. Anybody have the screencap of the anon that ate 5 dozen eggs?
>>
>>90994654
AND EVERY LAST INCH OF ME'S COVERED IN EGGS
>>
>>90995245
No one burns like Gaston
Fills the urns like Gaston
Blows himself off the Earth as it turns like Gaston
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.