[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fictional characters based off a real person >That fictional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Frankie.png (54KB, 296x699px) Image search: [Google]
Frankie.png
54KB, 296x699px
>Fictional characters based off a real person

>That fictional character ends up having more bite and depth than the real person they're based off of.
>>
File: Craig_McCracken_1346.png (117KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
Craig_McCracken_1346.png
117KB, 300x223px
>>90992905
Please don't talk about Lauren that way.
>>
File: barn-60-red-head-fishing-lure.jpg (26KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
barn-60-red-head-fishing-lure.jpg
26KB, 800x800px
>>90992916
Lauren doesn't have half the balls Frankie has.
>>
File: Wilt_all_fixed.png (315KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wilt_all_fixed.png
315KB, 561x800px
>>90992905
>more bite and depth than the real person they're based off of

Elaborate on Lauren Faust then, Frankiefag. I want to see something more tangible than someone's say-so.

For the record, Lauren Faust has written this ill-received episode with Frankie having her days ruined by the fake-but-not-really-fake imaginary friend. Despite trying to add some more persistent side to the character that was meant to be modelled after her, Lauren Faust had been harrassed by butthurt waifufags who couldn't stand having their precious imaginary girlfriend taking excessive brunt.

So much for Frankie being more 'deep' than Lauren.
>>
>>90992905
What? Frankie's hot and all, but she's as deep as a puddle and interesting as a board.
>>
>>90992967
>Lauren doesn't have half the balls Frankie has.

Frankie has a benis :DDDDD
>>
>>90993009
>>90993039
If you get to know her, you realize Lauren Faust is a cowardly doormat with the intelligence of a bubble-headed 15 year old and she has various self-esteem issues.

She has no real ambition, standards and desire to get even/have revenge or fight back when she feels wronged.
Talking with her is like talking to a a shy educated geek who always takes the safe route.
>>
>>90993130
>and desire to get even/have revenge or fight back when she feels wronged.

Not every artist needs to be a variant of Andrew Dobson, Anon.
>>
>>90993130
Craig? Is that you?
>>
>>90993130
hot
>>
>>90993130
"If you get to know her" said the nobody on 4Chan.Kek also did you know Richard Gere shoved a gerbil up his ass,it's true because i posted it on the Internet
>>
>>90993130
That's cool and all, but that doesn't show us how Frankie is any better.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.