[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FilmCow animations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FC.jpg (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FC.jpg
547KB, 500x500px
I was browsing Youtube and happened to stumble upon this channel...

Could one of you fine folks explain what this is, and also, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZt6igT5Dw
>>
>>90992358

Just one of the most popular newgrounds era animators that didn't sell out and become a lets player/podcaster and keeps doing animation. Granted, they are barely animated, but his content is still good.
>>
>>90992358
Pretty good. The dialog sharp, witty, on key with the material its based off. Animation fluid and professional. Voice actors are obviously passionate and well trained.

Tails and sonic has an interesting complicated and deep relationship that grabs my attention and fascination to the world in question.

I will not spoil it, but it also had moment(particularly one) that really made me tear up and vomit emotion. Thank you anon.

Overall, Two pennies out of two nickles. Thanks /co/mrade.
>>
>>90992408
>Voice actors
>actors
>plural
The dude literally only has 2 voices outside his normal speaking voice.
>>
>>90992427

anon, if fluid animation didn't give it away, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>90992408
sharp and witty?
he just rambles
>>
>>90992358
They used to make stuff back in the newgrounds era, but AFAIK their breakout hit was Charlie the Unicorn.

Their videos are usually pretty funny and interesting and can be produced at a fast rate, due to being barely animated.

My favourite is, surprisingly, the live-action puppet movie "Detective Heart of America: The Final Freedom".

This sonic video is one of the shittier ones along with "Ghosthouse" post episode 2
>>
>>90993739
>My favourite is, surprisingly, [not llamas with hats]

No anon, it is not surprising how many dicks you have crammed in your mouth while you're typing out your drivel, that is exactly the amount I would have expected.
>>
>>90993774
Llamas with hats is some of their best material, but I found Heart of America more interesting and funnier.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Who /ferrets/ here
>>
>>90992358
I used to love Filmcow. Oddly enough, World of Dentists and Dad Cop 2 were my favorites. I wish they would do more live action stuff.
>>
>Charlie the Unicorn Finale never
>>
>>90994771
At least Llamas with hats got a full satisfying run.
>>
>>90993739
>getting mad about the reveal that ghost house was a Cracker Barrel instead of your shitty headcanon
>>
They have a crew member named Scuffy who's a complete nutcase. Her twitter is filled with tweets saying cis people are the worst
>>
>>90993694
Anon was voted 'most likely to walk around with a stain on his shirt' in high school cut him some slack
>>
Wait...

Are these videos just a medium through which the Creator works through his own personal crises, and make jabs at his audience?

I thought they were just weird, crazy nonsense at first, but after watching a few more videos I dunno...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shWsvFjEnNk&index=7&list=PLFB4D116D74C7B1B8
>>
>>90994102
easter eggs
>>
>>90995435
Film Cow so bizarre and borderline offensive I'm surprised she(?)d put up with it. You'd think they'd be all perpetually offended and shit.
>>
>>90992430
I'm sorry. I wasn't prepared to read all that text over Sargnarg the Hardge Harg. I admit a skimmed.
>>
>>90993739
>My favourite is, surprisingly, the live-action puppet movie "Detective Heart of America: The Final Freedom".

My Basketball-American. I can watch the Native Fugmericans part over and over and I still find it funny.
>>
>>90992358
My problem with FilmCow is that all his videos kind of blend together to the point they somehow become predictable despite being made almost entirely of non-sequiturs. It doesn't help that he can only do like three different voices with almost no difference in their delivery.
>>
File: 1469233173291.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1469233173291.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
His Sonic voice is essentially a Phil Ken Sebben impression and his Tails is a Morty impression.

funny though
>>
>>90994771
The Kickstarter was funded. It's gonna be a longer video.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.