[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one character who has been fucked over more by editorial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: victim of editorial abuse.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
victim of editorial abuse.png
1MB, 1024x768px
pro tip: Gwen
>>
>>
File: images (1).jpg (38KB, 352x418px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
38KB, 352x418px
>>90992138
Ever? Spidey cant be beat

Recently? Venom, easy

Close second would be cyclops
>>
>>90992448
>Cyclops

What happened to our favorite resident douche?
>>
File: 1488200367900.png (291KB, 548x863px) Image search: [Google]
1488200367900.png
291KB, 548x863px
>>90992138
>>
>>90992566
Peter has been fucked over way worse. Carol was only ever OK, now she's shit.

Peter was one of the best, and has been hammered down multiple times by shitty choices.
>>
>>90992138
X-Men
>>
>>90992590
/thread

They have been shitted on collectively for over 20 years.
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>90992590
>Name one character
>names a team
>>
>>90992700
Doesn't it matter? The whole team is fucked by the editorial mandate.
>>
>>90992700
Cyclops, Jean Gray, Iceman, Xavier, Emma Frost, etc. etc.
>>
>>90992705
>Doesn't it matter?
Yes. It's the whole point of OPs thread. At least list the characters.
also I still think none of them have suffered nearly as bad as Spider-man, most changes with X-men pick up followers (such as rightclops) where as Spidey would just get stuck with mostly complaints and the writers would just keep forcing their OC in damn the quality.
>>
>>90992733
>Cyclops
Until very recently most were fine with him. Most enjoyed his edgy change
>Jean Gray
She hasn't really changed that much since Dark Phoenix Saga.
>Iceman
Other than the gay thing he hasn't been used that much
>Xavier
All I can think of is they made him have secrets and that Onslaught shit but they handwaved that even in the event as some weird Magneto Brain worm. Compared to Spidey whose been possessed by Doc Oct and had to deal with Norman fucking/raping his old sweet heart and his son that did all that shit to him in the 90s including the clone parents Xavier got it easy.
>Emma Frost
I'm not sure what she has been done/been done too that would count as getting fuck over.
>>
>>90992795
Emma went full psycho
>>
>>90992813
Considering her origins and what lead to that breakdown that seems more to form.
>>
>>90992138
spider-man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.