[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist season 2 ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1251.jpg (18KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
18KB, 480x269px
Assuming there is a second season, what can Marvel do to right the ship /co/? Because right now it feels like not just Iron Fist, but the whole Marvel Netflix U is damaged.
>>
What about a costume for starters so that the stunt double can do the fighting instead?
>>
>>90987951
He's getting one in The Defenders
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (54KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
54KB, 443x332px
>>90987951

Hell yeah, that flashback sequence was better than the whole series.
>>
>>90987951
come on now, we should at least try to suggest things that might realistically exist in a super hero show.
>>
>>90987972
That costume looks pretty good. I agree it was the best part of the show along with Ward and those shots of Colleen in the rain.

>>90987983
Welp. There go my chances of suggesting more Ku'n Lun.
>>
Add Orson Randall.
>>
Throat-punch Scott Buck and kick him out?
>>
Danny Rand has a mental breakdown about the horror of white privilege and spends the season teaching an Asian how to be the the Iron Fist. He transfers the random Asian the power of the Iron Fist through his chi and begs for forgiveness for appropriating his culture.
>>
How about giving them a fucking budget and actually doing the actual interesting Iron Fist shit like holy fuck this show made me so mad.
>>
File: IMG_1239.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
A mortally wounded Danny Rand passes the Iron Fist power to Ward Meachum.

Would /co/ watch this?
>>
>>90987907
Danny Rand has to go back to his home planet. Do a Shang-Chi series instead and don't let Scott Buck showrun it. Later, re-introduce a successor Iron Fist with a different (white) actor (and no Scott Buck). Actually use Ku'n-Lun and fun kung-fu characters like Lei Kung and the Immortal Weapons in it.
>>
>>90988214
Joy is naked in every scene she has.
>>
>>90987907
There will not be a Season 2. You'd be lucky to get a Heroes for Hire show starring Luke, Danny, Colleen, and Misty.
>>
Teach everyone how to Kung Fu fight.

I don't just mean Finn, I mean the entire cast, crew and interns.
>>
>>90988265
Despite the race controversy people still liked it. It has a 5-star rating in Netflix. It definitely is getting a S2.
>>
>>90987907
Give him a costume. Even if it's him shirtless in karate pants and the yellow bandana mask.

More Kung Fu shit. Choreograph the fights more then 15 minutes before the shooting starts.
>>
>>90987907
Well they botched his initial arc in Marvel Premiere #15-18. Maybe do the following Master Khan arc?
>>
Immortal Iron Fist adaptation with the Immortal Weapons and the Tournament. Also return to Kun Lun and Davos going full villain. And full shao lao flashback. That would be 13 episodes worth of material.

>>90988265
lol it's a bigger draw for Netflix than JJ and DD. It's definitely getting another season.
>>
>>90988265
It's like the second most popular show on Netflix right now
>>
>>90988345
Are you kidding? As much as I'd like that, the SJW crowd would complain endlessly about using a "yellow peril" villian
>>
I found season 1 really fun.
>>
>>90988440

>you get a Shang Chi show
>but Fu Manchu is the villain
>>
>>90988364
All of the Immortal Weapons at the same time would bloat the cast unless they skimped on characterization. I'd stick to just Fat Cobra to begin with.

I'd say it's more like Iron Fist S2 lives or dies based how audiences respond to him in the Defenders. A retool or redirection is likely, but if Danny is panned in the Defenders Iron Fist S2 might be dead on arrival.
>>
>>90987907
wire-fu fighting
speaking in chinese or japanese with fucking subtitles wtf
Danny Fighting Steel Serpent Davos
Orson being Danny's gran pappy
more kung fu
>>
We cancel it, along with Luke Cage, to create Heroes for Hire. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't sit through another Hand plot and just reference the mystical shit that we'll never see. Either go big, or don't do it at all
>>
>>90988440
Who gives a shit what they whine about though. Hopefully the positive reception even amidst all the whining shows whoever's running Marvel's Netflix shows to just ignore the fuckers.
>>
>>90988885
A lot of the SJW critics also pointed out actual issues with the series, so just blanket ignoring them means missing out on legitimate criticism. Which is a problem when IF's success means they're already disinclined towards changing the show.
>>
>>90987966

Finn Jones said we could expect not to see the costume for quite a while.
>>
>>90988214
I'm on episode 3. Does Ward want to fuck his sister? why is he so creepy?
>>
>>90988134

They're obviously going to replace Scott Buck... The showrunner for Daredevil s1 didn't come back and that was massively successful. Buck doesn't stand a chance, and his career in general is going to take a big hit.
>>
>>90987907
Let Buck do Inhumans instead and get someone else to do Iron Fist S2.
>>
>>90988364

It's a little early to do Immortal Iron Fist, don't you think? Just because it's the best story to adapt doesn't mean you do it right out the gate.
>>
>>90988771

The Hand plot is building to Defenders. Most of them will probably move past it afterwards. Although they did kind of jam the Hand into the entire mythos of K'un-Lun for some god damned reason, so, who knows, maybe they'll continue for him. Hopefully not.
>>
Joy gets punched in the tit with the Iron Fist.

She deserves it.
>>
>>90987907
Have Danny befriend an ex-terrorist who got cold feet and quit before setting up his bomb, have Colleen kidnapped by Halwani terrorists, have Danny chase her down, only to find Master Khan and his Hand cadre.

Make Finn Jones work out, and work on the choreography more.

If desperation sets in, tape a bunch of foliage to a few stuntguys and bring in the H'ylthri
>>
>>90988295
>It has a 5-star rating in Netflix.
Isn't that just based on personal preference and comparing it to your own ratings?
>>
>>90987907
to fix Iron Fist? hire some random Chinese director that know how to do Kung-fu movies, isn't that hard
>>
>>90989340
Thankfully not, but given the flimsy characterization on this show I would have hardly be surprised if that popped up out of nowhere near the end.
>>
>>90987907
merge IF and LC into a buddy superhero show called.
POWER MAN and IRON FIST
>>
just make it a comedy
>>
Doesn't need fixing, it was great. They need to drop Luke Cage (most boring shit ever, dropped it after two episodes) and Jessica Jones (feminist shit) and give Iron Fist a bigger budget. Then it'll be on par with Daredevil.
>>
>>90990997
I hadn't watched any Netflix since DD1. IF was the one I was most looking forward to so I aws waiting til then to kick netflix back on. I was personally pretty disappointed by it. But after I went to watch LC and also stopped after 2 eps to watch DD2, which honestly is the one I've enjoyed most so far and feels most like a proper superhero show. I'm not even going to give JJ the time of day unless I really feel like watching Tennet's Purple Man.
>>
>>90990933
>>90988265
This, just make a buddy season with Danny and Luke cleaning up the streets of New York and broing it up.

Also have Colleen and Misty sistering it up alongside them.
>>
>>90991130
AoS is pretty fun
>>
>>90991225
That would only be good if Luke Cage was any good, which it's not. The character is a fucking downer and boring as hell. The show has a bad attitude, just typical "nigga it's so hard on the streets" bullshit with everyone calling each other nigga, lamenting gang culture, and listening to jazz and soul in a 70's looking club. I don't see any future friendship for these versions of him and Danny. Or Danny and Misty. She and Colleen are both hot as all fuck, but Colleen makes way more sense for Danny.
>>
I'd love a Heroes for Hire series. But
>Danny is badly introduced and characterized in his series so he'll never be believable
>the Harlem stuff mixed with mystic stuff might be weird
>IF wont get his costume, Luke won't get his shirt
>>
>>90991405
>Luke won't get his shirt
He's in promo art for The Defenders wearing his shirt.
>>
If he isn't well liked in The Defenders he'll never get a S2. I hope the show goes a long way to characterise him interestingly. I'd hope for a costume, but after the end of S1 it looks doubtful, considering Kun'Lun isn't there.
>>
>>90991667
There's no way in hell they don't make a season 2 and just leave that cliffhanger ending unaddressed. The show is doing really well anyway. Higher viewership than JJ and LC.
>>
>>90991692
For a first season, good viewership is just expected. Reception and public perception becomes a lot more significant for further seasons, because people won't tune BACK in if they have no reason to believe it'll be worth watching.

If they don't think it's profitable, why the fuck would they bother to make it just to address a dangling plot thread?
>>
I just can't see Heroes for Hire working given the big age gap between Finn Jones and Mike Coulter (almost a generation apart) and the fact that Luke Cage's personality is a lot different from the comics (he's actually a soft spoken southerner not a loud nigga from Harlem).
>>
>>90990099
>Have him work more
Would only happen if production actually gave him time to prepare rather than do the bullshit they've been doing.
>>
>>90992240
He's pretty similar to modern Luke. But modern Luke hasn't been in a Heroes for Hire comic for good reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 393x391px
>>90990099
>If desperation sets in, tape a bunch of foliage to a few stuntguys and bring in the H'ylthri
>>
>>90991719
Rotten tomatoes audience score vs critics.

Guess who the majority of viewers are? Definitely not critics.

Also, since when are "unwokefulness" and "mansplaining" valid words for professional TV reviews?
>>
>>90987907
>whole Marvel Netflix U is damaged
It is.

THEY NEED TO STOP DISSECTING DAREDEVIL SPECIFIC SHIT AND REDISTRIBUTE IT BETWEEN 3 CHARACTERS

I don't think Hand can be fucking Hydra.
>>
>>90992411
Viewer scores are always unreliable, you can't leave this shit open to the internet and expect it to be representative of anything other than fanboyism and/or internet hatred.
>>
>>90987907
He's apparently getting costume in defenders so;

-I want to really see kun'lun properly.
-Tournament of the immortal weapons would be cool, I forgot the nerd name for it.
-Good teamup with Luke
-Better fighting
-Double glowing fists unlocked
>>
>>90992550
He's probably not getting his costume in Defenders. There's no evidence to suggest he will, and plenty to suggest he won't.
>>
>>90992557
>>90992557
Of course he will he's a fucking autist

You know it's been in his head since he saw the video of Orson Randall

It's why he went back to kun'lun dude, to ask why he didn't get his uniform
>>
>>90992610
And when he went back to Kun'lun it was gone. How the hell is he going to get his uniform?

Also that's not Orson, he doesn't exist here. Danny is the first outsider to become the Iron Fist in this continuity.
>>
Put Finn Jones on an intensive, daily, year-long training regimen.

Get a better show runner who isn't afraid of the more mystical aspects of the character.

I agree with that anon about more Colleen in the rain.

Also, was Davos adopted? Didn't they establish Lei Kung as asian in the show?
>>
>>90991282
Modern Luke Cage is awful, I dont understand how Bendis can love a character but totally ruin him at the same time
>>
>>90992836
Davos might have a mother of more arab descent.
>>
>>90993097
He was spectacular in Mighty Avengers.
>>
File: Immortalironfist.jpg (136KB, 377x499px) Image search: [Google]
Immortalironfist.jpg
136KB, 377x499px
>>90992836
I'm genuinely confused by:
>Put Finn Jones on an intensive, daily, year-long training regimen.

While I'm not the biggest comic fan for IF, most of the pictures I've seen from comics or games have him being a pretty lanky looking dude, like Finn Jones. Is IF supposed to be huge?
>>
>damaged
i didnt see jered leto in the show
>>
File: image_24367.normal.jpg (115KB, 622x389px) Image search: [Google]
image_24367.normal.jpg
115KB, 622x389px
>>90987907
Add Iron Head as new characted.
>>
File: iron-fist-credit-netflix.jpg (12KB, 468x234px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-credit-netflix.jpg
12KB, 468x234px
>>90987907
FUck Iron FIst and the chink girl, I just want more Ward, don't care about ninjas anymore
>>
>>90993368
No, I meant a martial arts training regimen. Finn Jones is fine as an actor but he moves like a 12-year old white belt in the local Saturday morning community center Karate class.
>>
>>90993368
It's not about bulking up. It's about poise, stance, and speed.
>>
>>90988265
Netflix doesn't give a shit whether critics like it, people are watching it and that's all that matters.
>>
>>90994372
>>90994518
Understood. Thanks.
>>
Improve fighting choreography. Its a show about a martial artist, the fight scenes shouldn't be dogshit.
>>
I want Joy to dominate me
>>
>>90988458
same. all the hate around here seems to be "not enough action". people get spoiled to death with DD and their episodic hallway fights, and now that there's a show with more dialogue and character development everyone is calling it shit.

I gurantee if he had a costume the whole season and was fighting people every other ep nobody here would have an issue with it.
>>
Am i the only one that doesn't see this "not enough action" shit? I don't know if it's just because DD s1 and 2 was a long time ago but I feel like this show is just shy of having the same amount of action (even though some scenes are extremely meh), I remember during DD s2 there were points where a long time went by without an actual action scene and not just disarming some goons in 2 punches, but that season had the hallway episode so I guess tthat's all people remember from it.
>>
>>90987907
Revoke the editors jump-cut privileges
>>
File: Jessica_Henwick.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Henwick.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>>90987907
>what can Marvel do to right the ship /co/?

More Colleen.
>>
File: cutelin.jpg (87KB, 1755x882px) Image search: [Google]
cutelin.jpg
87KB, 1755x882px
>>90998066
more Colleen in rain wearing yoga pants and tanktop
>>
>>90988295
>It has a 5-star rating in Netflix
Lol
>>
>>90995908
>a show with more dialogue and character development

The dialogue was dumb and so was the character development.
>>
>>90988274
Teach them mandarin too plz.
>>
>>90992836

This.

Also get fight choreographer who has actually done kung-fu movies before, ideally pony-up and get one of the great Asian ones.
>>
>>90988959
No, they really didn't. They whine, scream and shriek. Nothing of use.
>>
>>90988295
I'm seeing two stars.
>>
The Hand is the most inconsistent faction I've ever seen in fiction. Like, holy shit.
>>
>>90987907
anybody who honestly thought IF would be 13 episodes of non-stop mystical stuff & kung-fu fights is retarded and they deserve all the suffering they can get for having moronic expectations
>>
>>90989325
He's just covering, anon.

Charlie Cox let it slip.
>>
>>90988664
Not if it takes place primarily in Kun Lun. And even then it's not like the IF cast was expansive to begin with.
>>90989443
>early
Nigga they did Winter Soldier one movie into the Cap franchise. Besides you might as well mine the best material especially if they're trying to make up for S1. And it'd be an MCU adaptation which is very different than the source material. They could have the Immortal Weapons and Davos becoming full villain. Also include flashbacks to Kun Lun and Danny growing up there. That'd be enough for one season.
>>
File: IMG_3859.jpg (19KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3859.jpg
19KB, 309x163px
>>91001599
Yeah what show does that

Fucking moron
>>
>>90987907
go crazy with it
>Iron Fist is kidnapped by Mojo "or someone"
>forced to fight in a tournament against low level freaks and mutants
>perfect time to introduce a new Netflix character
>>
>>91001575
This. At some points, they sound like a HYDRA like NWO-type group then at others it just some shitty ninjas.
>>
>>91001575
Haha, Yes! And, what's up with Madame Gao? She feels like a completely different character, then when she's in Daredevil.
>>
>>90988664
>but if Danny is panned in the Defenders Iron Fist S2 might be dead on arrival.

They're gonna pan him no matter how well he does. The show had a better public reaction than critic reaction.
>>
>>90987907
make moonknight instead
>>
>>91006743
He could show up in Punisher for some reason and get his own show from there
>>
>>90987907
Good fight scenes. Get a good fight choreographer.

Add more action scenes.

Get a better costume.

Get a new showrunner.

Better dialogue.

Make it more mystical.

Make it more fun.

Do these things and everything will be golden.

/thread
>>
>>91008483
>/thread
When will retards learn that you throw your legitimacy out the window when you add this shit to your own post? You might as well use *mic drop* or *sheaths katana* while you're at it.
>>
>>90987907
I feel bad for what's his name flint? I mean he's not a bad actor but his direction and dialog is bad.
>>
Him actually being a monk. I have no clue how they expected me to believe he grew up as one when he threw tantrums constantly and got schooled by a normie nurse.
>>
Went back and finished Luke Cage. It's ridiculous how cheap, aimless and lame Iron Fist is in comparison. The hell happened?
>>
More Ward in season two. The Meachums were the only thing remotely interesting.
>>
We make it a cross between Mortal Kombat and Kung Fu Hustle
>>
>>91008611
Yeah well how'sabout this, nerd

*Aggressively grabs dick*
>>
More kung fu magic bullshit. Way more. How come Daredevil and Elektra get to fight a trillion ninjas around a magical hole in the ground while Iron Fist has to fight guys with guns and teenagers who watched the Karate Kid too many times?
>>
I want them to stop naming every single evil faction in this universe The Hand.

In DD, Nobu treated Gao like she was a business partner, not like she was part of the same fucking faction.
>>
>>90987907
Season 2 should just pass the mantle to some one who is actually really good at martial arts. Then give us some good Kung Fu fight scenes.
>>
>>91013634
Just make him wear the mask.

That's all you need.

Then you can have Finn Jones act when necessary and then his stunt double has more freedom to do the Kung Fu when needed
>>
Shitloads more money.

Iron Fist had the same budget as Jessica Jones.

Think about that.

Jessica had barely any cast and one notable villain who didn't have any flashy abilities. In fact it didn't even require good fight choreography (we got a little, but it wasn't needed) - the main character is slightly superstrong and supertough and was up against mind-controlled regular untrained people. It was pretty much all in New York. Very little special effects needed. No serious costuming needed. And it had the same budget that was given to Iron Fist, a show that REALLY needed multiple locations (including K'un L'un), serious costuming, the highest possible fight choreography and stunt acting, special effects, etc. etc. etc.

This was the show where we saw the inherent flaw in Marvel's one-size-fits-all budget for The Defenders.
>>
Everyone calling the shots in a creative capacity needs to be taken outside and have their throats slit as a warning to future generations of writers and directors.

There are no excuses for fucking up that badly. That was a Suicide Squad-level drop from source material to final product.
>>
Well they'd better do something.

Marvel has already adapted everything that was ever written about Jessica Jones as a hero.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Luke Cage's solo adventures.

When it comes to having any source material AT ALL to mine, Daredevil and Iron Fist are all the Netflix shows have now. Fucking up Iron Fist is practically the kiss of death to the entire project.
>>
>>90987907
Have Danny's actor go through more martial arts training. Have him bulk up for christ's sake.

Change the damn fight choreographer. Have a guy who knows the moves, knows what looks good, knows a good sequence. I get better fight scenes from B movies like the Undisputed series.

Get a special cinematographer for the fights. Noticed that even the okay fights were shittily shot - inappropriate camera angles, weird cuts, etc. Get someone who knows how to film good fight scenes.

Good fights.

Fights.

Fights.

Marvel should remember: Luke Cage = 70s blaxploitation, Iron Fist = 70s kung fu pulp.
>>
>>91014277
skinny Danny is cuter
>>
>>90996838
It's not about the amount of fights. It's the QUALITY of these fights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ut9G-AXjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-yjEGet_DY
>>
>If we kill him we're no better than he is
All they need to do in S2 is never say anything like that again
>>
If it was a movie I would say "wait several years then try again," but it's the last part of a series of shows that were otherwise middling-to-good.

The overall direction was awful. There was no excuse for rushing things so much the fights looked that bad.

The fight choreography was dire.

The lack of special effects in IRON FIST fights is a fucking sin.

The lack of special effects overall is a huge albatross. How are they going to do Iron Fist if they can't show a dragon?

For fuck's sake they turned the Bride of Nine Spiders into a generic mook that hits you with non-lethal needles. Are you fucking kidding me? She's meant to be another Living Weapon up there with Danny.

They can't handle K'un Lun.

The writing was painfully bad, and the deliveries were often stilted as fuck but the director went "cut, excellent work!"

Danny himself is written so bad it's incredible. His personality is all over the fucking place.

The romance between Colleen and Danny was just Fucking Wrong.

Honestly, it would be easier to list the things they did right. This show needs a complete and utter overhaul, a total replacement of the staff, and a massive injection of funds.
>>
Three words:
MARTIAL. ARTS. TOURNAMENT.

Bring in as many martial arts masters that Marvel Netflix can use. Iron Fist, Son's of the Tiger, Shang-Chi, make it multiracial so that we don't have to deal with that AAIronFist shit again.

Preferably make them all except Shang-Chi Superpowered in some way, so the fact that he fights even with them through good old fashioned hard work shows why he's the MASTER of Kung Fu.

Hell, make the main villain... fuck, how about those guys from the Using Iron Fist series? Not like anyone gives a fuck if you change their gimmick a bit.
>>
Have shorter story arcs, I'd be more than down for a two-episode Daughters of the Dragon arc that revolves around Misty and Colleen taking down whoeverthefuck
>>
>>91015097
>>91003434
>>
>>91015097
Making Danny ultimately lose to Shang-Chi etc would probably also do a lot to fix the screaming noise there. You know, a "defeats the villain behind it but doesn't win the tournament" resolution.
>>
>>90989398
Don't you dare even think about it! Inhumans are going to be good. Cast is solid, Maximus is the protagonist. Come on, I really want it to be good.
>>
>>90990997
gr8 b8, m8
>>
>>90991261
Mac is a better Luke Cage than Luke Cage.
>>
>>91016088
You can't start OFF with Danny fighting Shang-Chi. You've got to have someone else job to Shang-Chi to show the plebs that he's a fucking badass.

Hence why I suggested the Sons of the Tiger, where you can have Bob Diamond lose. You both get rid of one of the white martial artists, AND make Shang-Chi look badass. Besides, in tournaments like this, it's usually the tournament organizers who are the REAL villains.
>>
>>90994183
I'd watch the shit out of a show about Ward. Have him take on Roxxon, with some of Hydra being in charge.
>>
>>91013855
Iron Fist's budget is much bigger than the one of Into the Badlands for example. And they somehow managed to make the actual old kung-fu movies style work.
>>
File: 1490331722733-tv.png (115KB, 214x325px) Image search: [Google]
1490331722733-tv.png
115KB, 214x325px
>>90987907
Fuck off, it isn't shit, none of it.
But it will be vastly improved if Kíno-maker Steve DeKnight will come back.

Post2010 looks like this
Logan=>DeKnight Netflix=BvSUltimateCut=First Class>DCEU=PostDeKnight=Fox=Sony=First Avenger>Arrow Season 1>>Rëddit=Deadpool=Iron Man 3=Doctor Strange=Ant-Man>Flash season1>Dark Knight Rises>piss>The Wolverine>>Supergirl>>CW>>shit>Agents of Shield>>>>MCU
>>
>>91014277
>Get someone who knows how to film good fight scenes.
Just learn from Jackie Chan. No cuts. No camera movement. Yes, it's hard. Yes, Jackie only managed it because his crew was paid in rice.
Iron Fist's editing was worse than that of Civil War. 9-10 cuts for every 2 seconds of action is bullshit.
>>
>>91016614
So much autism in one post.
>>
>>91016548
>ultimately
>>
>>90992836

>Davos
>Asian Father
>no mother shown
>Fucking British ass accent
>Raised speaking chinese, yet only says a couple words
>>
>>91014472

Reminds me of a Jackie Chan quote. "A choreographed fight scene should be like a dance between two partners."
>>
Hard Reboot.
>>
>>90988166
Get bent, tumblr.

>>90988221
I actually like Danny Rand, but bringing in all the other Ku'n-lun characters definitely seems like the way to go.

>>90990140
Yes, yes it is. It's a complex calculation based on what netflix thinks you will think of it, based on how similar your ratings are to those of other people, and how the people with similar taste to you rated it.
>>
>>91015097
only if john aman wipes the floor with everyone
>>
>>90987907
It is probably on same par with Jessica Jones.
The choreography is not quite there.Was expecint more given the daredevil series.
It wasnt always terrible.There were moments it looked decent enough.
But its about this universes best martial artist.
Couldve just looked less basic at parts.Sometimes I cringed.
But over all the series I enjoyed it.
The supporting cast was good.
Denham as the villain was superb.
Ward and Joy were both good.
Colleen Wing/Jessica Henwick in tight pants running around kicking ass looking hot.
Great stuff.
If they can suit him up.get a chinese dude in the suit and do some mad shit.or some french parkour dude.
Sort it out Marvel.right the ship
>>
>>91017116
>On par with Jessica Jones
Maybe if you judge exclusively based on action and effects.
>>
>>90987907
Does he shave? that beard hair combo is awful
>>
>>90987907
How the hell did he learn martial arts?
>>
>>91017227
yeah, he does. In that picture he just washed in from hobo town and he's stuck in an insane asylum for the episode
>>
>>91016636
camera angles are also important. they gotta show the move, and yet from an angle that makes it look badass.

The current cinematographer seems to think it's okay showing bent-leg spinning back/side kicks when you know it'd look a lot more professional to take those from an angle that makes them look straighter.

And no more reverse punches from Danny from the front. He can't sell it.
>>
>>91017273
Looking at the actor's performance, looks like he didn't.
>>
>>90989373
Scott Buck is going to be the showrunner of Perlmutter's Inhumans Show.

So pretty much a mercy killing for the Inhumans ever becoming popular.
>>
>>90992836
>Get a better show runner who isn't afraid of the more mystical aspects of the character.
THIS

I kept waiting for Danny to use chi to heal his wounds or the wounds of others and he never did. He just sometimes uses the iron fist to break metal. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>91017866
He learns to heal part way through the show. It's a plot point.
>>
>>91016745
Ok.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.