[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best episodes of Teen Titans Go! to marathon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What are the best episodes of Teen Titans Go! to marathon?
>>
>>90985732
when starfire ate robin
>>
>>90985749
when seven ate nine
>>
TTG has so many episodes and can barely hold consistency through a single episode that it doesn't make sense to marathon. Just let it run in the background.
>>
The one where beast boy kept arguing with Robin that fucking a dog isn't weird.
>>
>>90985732

None their all shit
>>
>>90985732
>>
File: 1476908793367.png (557KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476908793367.png
557KB, 1200x900px
40%, 40%, 20%
Legs
Leg Day
Arms Race With Legs
Drivers Ed
Colors of Raven
Starfire The Terrible
Kicking a Ball and Pretending to Be Hurt

Off the top of my head but there are so many episodes now that it's hard to pick out the best ones
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>90985732
They play almost every episode every week. I'm just waiting for it to drop to atleast 30~% of weekly airtime
>>
All of them since it's the only fucking thin CN even airs
>>
>>90985732
There are none
>>
>>90985969
>All those Raven episodes
FANBOY! WE'VE GOT A HORNY FANBOY OVER HERE!
>>
>>90989570
Raven is literally the only reason to like TTG
>>
>>90985732
Off the top of my head:

Starfire the Terrible
Let's Get Serious
Legs
The Fourth Wall

Any episode with a major art change, but I don't have them committed to memory.
>>
>>90989635
TTG is the only cartoon that has ever taught a legitimate life lesson.
>>
>>90985732
Waffles xD
>>
>>90985923

SO MUCH THIS
>>
>>90985732
Is this a Jojo reference?
>>
>>90991478
0/10 bait
>>
>>90985732
The one when they sing a annoyng song
>>
The only good episodes are the fourth wall, lets get serious, and kicking a ball and pretending to be hurt. These actually ATTEMPT to parody Teen Titans in some manner and don't do that bad. Still a shit series worth nothing but if you really like it
>>
>>90993442
That equity episode is more usefully than su it's okay to cry all the time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.