[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see cameo in Wreck it Ralph 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Wreck-it-Ralph.jpg (327KB, 873x873px) Image search: [Google]
Wreck-it-Ralph.jpg
327KB, 873x873px
What do you want to see cameo in Wreck it Ralph 2?
>>
Depends if they keep the arcade format or not. If arcade then the Turtles or Cody, Haggar, or Poison. If consoles then the obvious Cloud and Sephiroth cameos. But I would definitely appreciate a Kefka, The Turks, or Exdeath cameo
>>
File: calhoun.jpg (153KB, 703x900px) Image search: [Google]
calhoun.jpg
153KB, 703x900px
>>90985509
I don't care as long as my waifu comes back
>>
I guarantee this next movie is going to be god awful. Nothing is more sad than internet references. This premise would be okay for a TV episode, but not for a movie. One day people are going to look back shit like the Emoji Movie and find it so unfathomable and foreign because of how quickly technology and internet culture changes.
>>
>>90985509
Disney Infinity characters homeless.
Shovel Knight
>>
File: HUGE GUTS.jpg (757KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HUGE GUTS.jpg
757KB, 1024x1024px
Old school doomguy
>>
>>90985509
Kirby
>>
>>90986345
I second this. and follow it with legend of zelda
>>
>>90985509
Colonel Custer
>>
>no one is actually suggesting arcade games
Marco and Fio.
>>
>>90987042
This
>He comes back to get his revenge on Mario, who stole his chance at stardom in the video game industry.
>His army of 200 insects gets steamrolled by Goombas
>>
>>90986141
See, the difference between Wreck it Ralph and the Emoji movies is that the former didn't rely on video game references, memes etc to carry the plot everything plot related was entirely original to the movie. Everything else was a background character or a subtle reference.
>>
I know Wreck-It Ralph is Donkey Kong, but I still want to see Donkey Kong.
>>
File: file.png (78KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78KB, 230x219px
He's having pizza with the ninja turtles.
>>
>>90985509
I'm still baffled and disappointed that they decided that the internet was a logical jump from the arcade. Like, what? Wouldn't you want to explore how console gaming killed arcade gaming? Or even mobile gaming, if you want to be more mainstream? The internet? Really?
I'm just really not looking forward to the meme references. Please, no.
>>
>>90985509
So, were Donkey Kong and Wario villains that managed to successfully jump their games and become heroes?

They Turbo'ed right?
>>
File: 1439556740607.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439556740607.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
>>90985509
That annoying little Sarah Silverman character.

That way she wouldn't be in the main cast.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.