[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forgotten cartoons thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Does /co/ remember this show? What does /co/ think of it?
>>
The crippled girl was cute
>>
>>90984611
This show was disturbing.
>>
I know everybody hates this buzz word, but it was comfy.
>>
I remember it and I hated when they changed his voice.
>>
>>90984611
I actually enjoyed it and watch it several times. Some days I think I'm the only one.

So short though.

And the pong joke still makes me laugh.
>>
>>90984611
I remember this and Sheep in the Big City as the two cartoons I grew up watching that nobody gave a shit about.
>>
File: Jones2.png (417KB, 462x430px) Image search: [Google]
Jones2.png
417KB, 462x430px
No one really cared about this show, but it was pretty OK. The episode with the computer virus was probably the best.
>>
>>90984611
The show lived up to its title.
>>
>>90985104
I was, essentially, about to post this.

I loved this show, and I was so sad about it being aired so inconsistently. Say, did they ever make a DVD set or something of the show? I'd love to have it in physical form, to watch whenever.
>>
When will Adult Swim bring back Wulin Warriors?
>>
Theoretically, if we had all the episodes, someone could just replace the kid's voice with the Microsoft Sam voice for all the episodes. But the show didn't have enough waifus to have a fan autistic enough to do that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.