[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6708.png (115KB, 270x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6708.png
115KB, 270x416px
>No action scenes whatsoever compared to every other male character
>Number one husbandu on Tumblr posts

Why do women who watched Iron Fist like Ward so much /co/?
>>
I'm only on the sixth episode but I can see it. Guy has the whole troubled sympathetic thing down, and acts cooly professional.
>>
>>90983168
its the effect of the marvel wardamatic universe
>>
Because liking Danny is problematic.
>>
>>90983168
As a man on 4chan I also like Ward, because he's actually an interesting character with flaws, and problems that he has to deal with, and he has great high and low moments, and an arc, and a good supporting cast.

He's pretty much what protagonists should be except writers are too afraid to make them interesting.
>>
>>90983168
He was honestly the most interesting character by the end.
>>
>>90983168
Because people what to fix a troubled mess who's actually good inside
>>
LITERALLY

YOUNG

FRENCH

STEWART
>>
Because Danny is a retard and Harold an asshole.
>>
>>90983168
As soon as he took that heroine he skyrocketed into being the most interesting character by far.
>>
>>90983420
>heroine
When did he took Colleen?
>>
People like to pretend they hate wealth and white guys but what they really mean is that they don't like skinnyfat betas. They'll fawn over real men, like both Wards.
>>
>>90983447
>real men
>ward
Ward was a bitch. Joy was the real man of the family.
>>
I feel bad for Ward, he didnt want any of it. No wonder he took drugs
>>
>>90983447
>Ward
>real man
Everyone he doesn't pay calls him a bitch to his face. Everyone he does pay calls him a bitch behind his back.
>>
>>90983437
After she went into his office to refuse the bribe.
>>
>"I'm going to do the Hand what Hitler did to the jews"
Maybe Tumblr had a point...
>>
what was with Davos? why the heel turn & work for Gao? shouldn't he have still upheld Lei Kung's teachings?

I would have preferred Gao turning Davos in early s2
>>
>>90983731
Jealously.

I still can't quite understand why Joy would want Danny dead at all though.
>>
>>90983731
>why the heel turn
Pissed off at Danny and realises that the only way he can become the Iron Fist is if Danny dies first.

That said, that entire scene came out of fucking nowhere. They clearly just wanted to set up Gao/Davos/Joy as villains for the second season but just rushed it with the last 1 minute of showtime they had left.
>>
>>90983322
He's also not functionally retarded like Danny.
>>
>>90983807
Because Joy is a poorly written character who is borderline bipolar.
>>
>>90983847
Hot.
>>
>>90983838
Except he is. I even dare to say he's even more retarded than Danny since this is the first time he goes out of bubble land.
>>
>>90983168
He had the best character arc and was actually sympathetic
>>
>>90983950
>He had the best character arc
Agreed. The second best was dad Meachum.
>>
>>90983246
Still waiting for that hiatus to be over so I can see how they managed to revive Ward this time
>>
>>90983168
He's a Ward. In MCU.
>>
File: 843013-seven_cities.jpg (128KB, 1161x466px) Image search: [Google]
843013-seven_cities.jpg
128KB, 1161x466px
>>90983731
>>90983810
Gotta set up the Steel Serpent for season 2, boys.
>>
>>90983168
>rich
>angsty bad boy
Of course women love him.
>>
>>90983168
>I can fix him!
>>
>>90983807
Her entire life went south after Danny entered it, and since she's retarded she made the connection between the two events
>>
I'm on episode seven now and I feel so sorry for him.
>>
File: 1401056230718.jpg (45KB, 622x331px) Image search: [Google]
1401056230718.jpg
45KB, 622x331px
>>90983168
His heroine scene made him loved by everyone.

The one point where all the Meachums could have been liked afterwards but then what the fuck happened?
>>
Because he did the hero's job and killed off the main villain.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.