[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacrifice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475906196751.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475906196751.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Chose your sacrifice, your show/universe, and tell us why you did it.

One finger: You get two 40 minutes episode sequels of whatever show you chose in medium quality writing and animation. The ending of those episodes may be at good quality.

One eye: You either get the two 40 minutes episodes at epic quality animation and writing, or a 15 episodes new season/show at medium quality animation and writing. This last option may also have the last two episodes at good quality.

Kidney: You get a new show with two seasons, 20 episodes each. Good waifu potential, good writing and good animation. You have a 20% chance of getting one additional season with either epic animation or writing.

Arm and leg: Yes, one arm and one leg. What do you get for this? Four seasons, with 15-17-20-22 episodes each. The first one only has good writing and medium quality animation. The second has good animation and writing. The third has epic level animation and good level writing, and the last has epic levels of animation and writing. You get 40% chance for an additional good level season, but you can trade it for a decent waifu material in the show.

(cont.)
>>
>>90983085
Lower body: You throw yourself in front of a bus to save someone. You lose half of your body, but discovers that the person you just saved is the CEO of a big company. He decided to make it his life's mission to create the best show just for you. He doesn't always gets the best, but he tries really hard. You get three seasons, with 20-20-21 episodes. The first one has good animation and writing. The second one has epic levels of animation and writing. The third one has epic animation and good writing. The show also have a good portion of epic level waifu/fappable material, but you lost your dick in the bus accident. You may chose to sacrifice your good writing on the last season and bring it down to mediocre level to keep your dick. Either way, about 10 years later the show gets a mediocre/medium level sequel with decent faps.

Cancer: You got cancer. Out of pity, your favorite channel is going to make the best show they can for you, hiring the best they can find to create a masterpiece. You get five seasons with 23 episodes each, and immense number of epic level waifu/fappable material. The first two seasons are on epic level animation and writing. The third and forth season epic/good on either animation or writing. The last season has good/good animation and writing, and with it you get a good quality comic from the show, with a last arc. By chosing this cancer, you have 10% chance of dying before you get to see the show, and 30% chance of dying after. You may chose to increase the chances +15% so the last season and comics go back to epic levels of animation and writing
>>
Fine, I'll go with the kidney
>>
>>90983136
What show?
>>
>>90983153
A new show.
>>
A kidney is the best bet.
>>
>>90984184
>>90983136
Why are you guys afraid of the cancer? not willing to make a sacrifice for the greater good?
>>
>>90983085
I would choose cancer but this stupid post already gave it to me anyway.
>>
>>90984410
This, OP has a decent idea but they are also painfully new.
>>
>>90984709
What do you mean?
>>
>>90984709
>>90984747
>What do you mean
either that OP is new or that the idea is still new and needs to be developed.
>>
>>90985456
I mean, what about OP makes you think they're new?
>>
>>90983085
What's the lowest level where I'm able to make money from the thing I've produced?
>>
>>90986381
Sacrificing your loved ones: in some sort of demonic ritual, you sacrifice all your loved ones. All your relatives die, and you can never have a girlfriend or anyone else relevant in your life. You're forever stuck with your hand. Needless to say, you will also go to hell when you die. For this, you become the CEO of a big company where you are stuck forever doing mediocre/medium level shows with complete unfappable material. You must think you became what you hated the most, however from 10 to 10 years you get the chance to create a masterpiece by collaborating with people that clearly made some sort of sacrifice ritual as well; epic level writing and animation on those for 2-4 seasons and decent waifu material; some having epic level waifus.

The catch is: you don't have loved ones, and you don't believe in hell.
>>
File: 1489987110609.png (678KB, 1280x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1489987110609.png
678KB, 1280x1061px
>>90983085
wait do i have control over the series, like can i make a series of my donut steels

if not then kidney is the best option

if i have full control over the story and characters then i could go for the arm and leg
>>
>>90984747
>>90985456
>>90985877
>stupid thread title
>tl;dr setup
>using "epic" like a retard
>considers waifu/fappable material something important
>still in their "dark and edgy" phase
OP is obviously underage b&.
>>
>>90987123
lel
>>
>>90987424
>considers waifu/fappable material something important
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>90987312
>kidney
coward.

>do i have control over the series
Depends on what you mean. Tecnically 'no', for good or for worst-- having control over a series doesn't mean what you do is good, which would conflict with the 'it will be good' rule. You're just not better than some professional writers, so by having control over it you could make it shit. You pick the basic idea of the world/universe, or pick an existing one, but won't chose much else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.