[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude time travel lmao Why is this seen as better than the OS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170383_125930.jpg (221KB, 477x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170383_125930.jpg
221KB, 477x589px
>dude time travel lmao

Why is this seen as better than the OS?
>>
File: 484584584.png (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
484584584.png
4KB, 160x160px
>>90983000
>sandwiching something between "dude lmao" makes it bad
>>
File: Ben future.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ben future.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
What about time travel?
>>
>>90983034
>>90983041
No show does time travel well. Basing an entire series around it screams disaster.
>>
>>90983119
But they didn't base the entire series on it. There was more Universe hopping than time travel.
>>
>>90983119
>>90983000
At least watch the show you're attempting to shit talk. Time Travel isn't even the primary focus of even half of the show.
>>
>>90983000
>Why is this seen as better than the OS?
What are talking about anon? this is not seen as better than OS, people think this is the closets one to the original series AF started really good with the highbreed arc and slowly end up as shit, UA was even worst, Omniverse just take some ideas from the former and adapted to make sense with OS
>>
>>90983000
I dunno. I like the original, but Omniverse felt more fun, if that makes sense.
>>
>>90983119
>time travel
>in OV
Only the OS did time travel, OV did dimentional travel. why are you talking shit about something you clearly haven't watched?
>>
>>90985417
Well, there is a bit near the end, like Ben and Rook meeting George Washington, but nothing serious.
>>
>>90985417
>>90985451
They also go to the beginning of the universe and forward in the future, and Spanner is a time traveler.
>>
>>90985607
Oh yeah, that's true.

That whole "alien race that looks like what matters most to the person" or whatever pissed me off when Ben saw those stupid milkshakes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.