[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: kyle-reindeer.jpg (145KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
kyle-reindeer.jpg
145KB, 441x750px
>>
>>90975270
Crabby
>>
File: Based Rebirth.png (4MB, 2092x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Based Rebirth.png
4MB, 2092x1232px
Pretty interested honestly.
I would have liked to see what stories they could still tell with White Lantern Kyle, but this seems like they have some fun ideas up their sleeve.

The fact that it happened the same day as the Supermerge and return of Thawne was just perfect.
>>
I'm fine, he was a white lantern for a long time and nobody used it well, in fact his run became noticeably worse after he mastered all the rings
>>
>>90975478
BASED REBIRTH GIVING ME WHAT I WANT

Honestly, this is what I love about comics that no other medium can do, nothing is ever gone forever, there's always hope your favorite characters/status quo will come back
>>
Thmoas wayne is coming soon.

I guess certain characters are reverting back. Not just pre flashpoint either.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 646x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 646x666px
>>
>>90975270
What does this mean for the other white lanterns
>>
>>90978392
What other White Lanterns. Kyle was the only one ever acknowledged after Brightest Day
>>
File: IMG_3370.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3370.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90978475
At the end of the Nu52 New Guardians run Kyle split the power of the life equation up by making a few duplicate white rings
>>
>>90975591
Omega Men was pretty good

although he didn't have his ring for half of that
>>
>>90976447

Negan-Batman best Batman.
>>
>>90975270
Shway, my nigga. Kyle was always my second favorite Lantern.
>>
>>90975270
It's ok. I'm actually interested too.
I would've preferred a more Omega Men-like costume, tho.
Damn, that costume was sexy.

And as >>90975478 pointed out, it's amazing how well coordinated it was everything. Kudos for the editorial team.
>>
>>90978392
shit plot point that hopefully forgotten
>>
>>90978704
Merged back into one. There's no white lanterns anymore.
>>
>>90979063
Lol
>>
It doesn't, I'm not a fan of GL comics so Kyle coming back is just one more to add to already bloated ranks.
>>
I'm pretty angry
it's like why grow when you can just go back to the status-quo
>>
>>90979900

Nigga there are over 7,000 Lanterns. The crazy is good.
>>
>>90980093
And like a dozen that are actually named and featured in comics. No thank you. I'm glad you're happy and what not, but I won't be spending money on this any time soon.
>>
So how powerful was Kyle supposed to be with the White Ring?
And did they ever really show its true power?
>>
>>90980045
The whole White Lantern thing was dumb to begin with, and was honestly hurting Kyle's character. Sometimes change isn't good
>>
>>90980149
or maybe having shitty writers for the past decade hurt his character
>>
>>90980149
>The whole White Lantern thing was dumb to begin with
No it wasn't dude. White Lanterns are cool, reverting back to characterization from the 90s is bullshit. Stop hating growth.
>>
>>90980164
Being a god-level character doesn't help. They're hard to write and harder for readers to relate to. It's just an unnecessary hurdle for writers that hardly anybody who was reading liked anyway. No reason to keep it around
>>
Is he still giving it to Carol?
>>
>>90980200
He's reverting to a costume and a powerset from the 90s. His characterization isn't gonna disappear because of that
>>
File: AC071.jpg (248KB, 500x777px) Image search: [Google]
AC071.jpg
248KB, 500x777px
>>90980203
he could of done something creative with it instead
>>
>>90980125

Pff. Ay least 20 to 30 named Lanterns show up constantly.
>>
>>90976337
I wonder how the fuck are they going to bring Thomas Wayne back.
>>
Annoyed.

This is twice now that Kyle's gotten a unique power that differentiates him from the legion of other human lanterns, and the writers were so shit they couldn't figure out what to do with him.
>>
>>90980355
>>90980355
There's 6 Earthlings
Arisa
Kilowog
That historian/administrative dude with 4 arms whose name escapes me
Stel
Lizard man and his rival/bri who is drawn exactly like Sodom Yat
Sodom Yat unless he's still in the sun
Mogo
B'dg
Tomar-Tu
The round one
The broccoli shaped one

I don't see how you got 30
>>
>>90980497
Literally just give him constructs that aren't like the same 6 things

I don't think Baz knows any shapes that aren't car or gun
>>
>>90978392
they will continue never being acknowledged or used, just like before
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.