[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5342.png (445KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5342.png
445KB, 476x640px
Was he right?
>>
>>90973955
That's not Cyclops, so no
>>
>>90973955
What really gets me about 'Gorr was right' is how badly they went out of their way to establish very firmly that 'no, Gorr was very wrong' at the end of his arc. He was so mentally disturbed that he was hallucinating his own family who were scared of him, he was becoming a 'God' in own right in a lot of ways and was outright called a hypocrite. Thor didn't come out of that arc with a single sliver of doubt that I can recall concerning Gorr's morality.
>>
>>90974475
I didnt know the Watcher gave opinion pieces either. what does Gorr being right have to do with his job? Its the only opinion in the reveal of secrets
>>
>>90973955
No, not really. Aaron is just pulling straws and alienating the fans more, although it doesn't really matter, it will still sell.
>>
>>90974475
I am guessing that his one appearance left such an impact on people that they want to re-emphasize him (this is the first time outside of God of Thunder that I have heard him mentioned). So regardless if he is right or not, or even sane, they will keep mentioning him. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back to life soon (watch Femthor beat him to keep emphasizing how great she is).

The big issue with me is that this was never an issue before. During the entire run, Thor did not doubt the need of him or the gods and suddenly one single line changes him? I know its the watcher, but still like >>90974515 says there are many gods in many situations, boiling all gods to necessary or not is pointless because its a far more complex issue and would at the end just be an opinion.
>>
>>90974475
his intentions at the start of his conquest were right, the way he undertook them however were not
>>
>>90974475
>>90974674
>Post yfw they're reminding people of Gorr and putting him back in the spotlight because he's going to be in a Thor movie.
>>
File: Gorrwasright.jpg (112KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
Gorrwasright.jpg
112KB, 680x425px
>>90973955
So Thor Basically got Billy Madisoned ? Lame.
>>
>>90976721
I mean Happy Gilmored, fuck i am dumb
>>
>>90974905
Yeah, assuming that the demons and devils that oppose gods in their myths are gone as well, there's nothing really wrong with a godless marvel universe.
>>
>>90974674
They don't need to "Bring him back to life" he dies billions of years in the future.
>>
File: 6Tp6EP3.jpg (145KB, 1080x938px) Image search: [Google]
6Tp6EP3.jpg
145KB, 1080x938px
Thor sorta thought he was
>>
>>90978026
And that justifies genocide?
>>
>>90974475
It was doubt. Fury tricked Thor into doubting if gods were really needed, and Thor fell for it because of the Watcher thing, he had reason to think Fury might be right.
>>
>>90974905
His intentions were to murder people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.