[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We Cavepost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: Caveman.jpg (33KB, 475x477px) Image search: [Google]
Caveman.jpg
33KB, 475x477px
Me think 10,016 BC good year for us, this year look even better

Marble make no good rock carving, focus too much on appeal to berry-pickers. female Mightor no make sense, tree-rodent berrypiecker am stupid meme character. But BC make new story with old Sun-Man. Sadly Man of Bats carved like neanderthal made story, hero no use smart but only club villain. Me wonder why he no rape painted fool

Boy-who's-ten-sisters-all-live is good cave painting. Me hear it for berry-pickers but me know it good cave painting for hunters like me. Many Two-Leg Animal Tribe good as well, but me no know if Rabbit and Fox can really make hunters together. That said, me think it was better than Moana, ocean sci-fi no deserve award for being good cave painting, not realistic.

Sun-man fights Man of Bats was disappointing campfire dance-story. BC can make good dance-story, but tribe of rabbit brothers no let them. they use Chief Snyder. Snyder no good hunter, he try to hunt with axe and hack. Marble's Feige better, he know he need to carry spear and have point. Captain Caveman: Tribal Dispute was GOOD dance-story, and every dancer had good dance. Me am mad that Shaman Strange could not find real Eastern-tribesman or at least paint normal-man's face yellow, but Silly-Name did good job at dancing, and decorations feel like me ate rare mushroom.

New hunter-Jak happen, and it was painting! just like old Hunter Jak but more hunter! and new Long-hair-daughter-of-chief cave painting was good too!

Wolf-like-hunter was also good campfire dance, but e think Berrypicker and the Beast campfire dance look bad
>>
yiff
>>
>>90970002
Me am think tribally inclusive warriors am ruining marble
>>
>>90970031
Yiff in the dark pit, peltbottomsucker.
>>
>>90970002
>he no think Man of Bats v Sun Man is good fire dance
Dung taste, Synder am kino
>>
UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
>>90970032
me think marble bad when bendy man smash rock over head and throw spiders at tribe.
>>
>>90970032
Me no want clan wars, but me agree BC have many nice dances while Marble have few. Me hope shadow tribes be good event, maybe bring back cloaked hunters we don't see now.
>>
>>90970002
Anyone watched latest Tar wars: pebbles?
Horned demon man fight against old warrior man was quick but fun fight, their sun clubs hit twice and then old man smash horned man head in.
>>
test
>>
cave memes
>>
>test
>>
>>90970126
Old warrior man had high dirt, horned demon man had suffering.
>>
>>90970002
Me am want Granite Mor's Son Animal Man cave paintings but they no more being painted and cost too many pelts now. On other hand Basalt Simin's Son has Mightor paintings being painted again soon. So situation is mixed pouch
>>
nothing wrong replacing a cave painting hero with neanderthal woman.
Neanderthal need more cave painting with neanderthal hero.
>>
>>90971783
Neanderthal no like cave painting, Neanderthal no look at cave painting. Neanderthal only like dance and sit and hunt and complain
>>
Me see Three-Long-Claw Hunter-Wolf yesterday. Me happy with it but me am worried next few campfire dance-stories am be bad

Me no trust Wonder-Gatherer. Gal Gadust bad dancer. Not appropiate for role, but admit she am look fine in Wonder-Gatherer costume

Man of Spiders too many things change from cave-paintings, but pre-hunter jokes/sadnesses maybe entertaining

Me also think Protectors of the Many-shiny-Lights-next-to-Moon 2 trying too hard to repeat success of first campfire dance-story. Some things am forced.

Have no trust in Tribe of Good because BC no can handle good campfire dance-stories so far. But i am not Marble-licker. Me honestly hope this time good. Me want good BC campfire dance-stories

Me also think God of Hammer: Ragnarstone is most interesting to come. I be actually curious, but try not to expect much. Past experiences baaaad.
>>
>>90973202
>BC no can handle good campfire dance-stories so far.
BC no can handle campfire dance, but BC yes can do Cave paintings and torch shadow dance good.

man-who-runs-fast and bow and warriors of next sun is good, even though is out of torch fire and getting boring

marblel try too hard to appeal to tribally inclusive berrypickers. they cave painting is bad, they torch shadow dances bad. only they cave fire dances worth time. but they not as good anymore. they accurate to cave paintings but they not very good since tribe of mouse conquer tribe of mable
>>
Me want mate with Girl-From-Desert-Tribe-Whose-Body-Flows-Like-Water

If that make me berry picker me pick berries
>>
>>90976080
which girl?
>>
File: IMG_5932.jpg (15KB, 614x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5932.jpg
15KB, 614x384px
>>90970515
what he mean by this?
>>
>>90976462
Little unusual thing, smells like food you eat in land where poop everywhere.
>>
>>90976080
KeK
>>
Last thing me want is clan war, but me am made ANGRY by other tribe thinks Man with Fists of Iron dancer should not have been from our tribe. He always been from our tribe in rock carvings! Man with Fist of Iron not be as bad campfire dance story as other tribes say... it mediocre and lukewarm but no me think it receive unfairly low pile of rotten tomatoes. Me think other tribe hate our tribe, maybe want clan war! Why else they hate Man with Fists of Iron so bad? Me keep spear sharp and pick biggest club just in case of clan war but me tribe mate no think it come to that, other tribe really start to make me mad!
>>
>>90970002
Kind of looks like season five Jack.
>>
>>90970032
Ugh, you be one who sit and bang rocks in you corner of cave much? We know best, you know rest, meatkisser.
>>
>>90970002
Rock carving now is like rock carving last autumn and that was like rock carving the autumn before that.
Is all same rock carving!
>>
But what BC, and why numbers going down?

What happen when reach zero?
>>
File: Hohlenstein.jpg (3MB, 1417x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Hohlenstein.jpg
3MB, 1417x2126px
>>90970056

Blaspheme! Blaspheme! Spirits punish you!
>>
>>90976769

Proposed mate of Little-Fat-Pink-Stone-Belly-Boy?

>>90977439

Great Big Crisis real!

>>90977516

What 'zero'?
>>
>>90970002
Me am think our tribe no make good cave painting like yellow tiny-eye tribe, other tribe make good Caveman Bebop while our tribe make bad Dino Hunters Go!.
>>
>>90977439
No dung
it a series of rock carvings that come out once every autumn, he-who-washes-hair-with-egg-yolk
>>
>>90970002
>Me wonder why he no rape painted fool
Lost hard
>>
>>90977609
ungabunga when?
>>
I like campfire dance with Three-Claw-Man and Two-hand-claw-one-foot-claw-girl.
It have blood and Bald-think-man was good.
>>
>>90970002

ME PAINT SMALL HORSE ON CAVE WALL

UGG THINK SMALL HORSE MANE CUTE
>>
>>90979066
You also like dinosaur-who-no-eat-children
>>
This good thread.

me smash up on board.
>>
>>90979066
Me thought we banish those who mate with horses many seasons ago.
>>
File: spotted horse.jpg (299KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
spotted horse.jpg
299KB, 686x385px
ugg love pretty horse wife with many dots
>>
>>90971376

Hunga, prefer Shaman Moor's Swamp God, but no make no more cos him hate BC. Me sad. Swamp God cave-paintings after by others not as good.
>>
>>90971783

That what get us Unworthy Mightor.
>>
>>90979605
GO TO CONTAINMENT CAVE.
>>
>>90970002
Me want to fuck magic rock ladies, especially green funny rock woman
>>
>>90979066
YOU SHUT MOUTH! YOU SUMMON PURPLE-DINOSAUR-SPIRIT!
>>
>>90979605
UNGA UNGA HORSEYSTICKBUNDLE.
>>
File: 29c.png (413KB, 1280x1046px) Image search: [Google]
29c.png
413KB, 1280x1046px
>>90980424
Green Rock Lady am worst Rock Lady. She start out good, but then they take away stick things she wear on arms and legs, and now she just loud annoying mini-rock that keep getting smaller and smaller.

Orange Rock Lady am best Rock Lady. She THICC.
>>
>>90970031

SHAMAN GO BACK TO CAVE

WEAR DOG SKIN NO MAKE YOU DOG
>>
>>90980762
Tinyer rock is the hard me rock get for them. Thicc rock good too, am good taste anon
>>
Me likee weeabunga campfire-dance, especially Warrior Berry-Picker Big-Light-In-Night-Sky; she fight many evil spirits and has tiny black long-tooth cat. So munga!
>>
>>90977648
>What 'zero'?

Zero be...ze-ro...unga...z e r o be...

BUNGA, make thinky-part hurt!
>>
>>90981603

What happen when 1 BC, and winter sun low in sky festival happen? No numbers less than 1! 1 is lowest number!
>>
Zeep, zoop, zop. I'm an ayylien from the future(male). What is your desire, dum-dums?
>>
>>90981682
what in BUNGA be num-bers? Me thinks is type of berry.
>>
>>90983725
Numbers is Shaman-talk; "counting", "adding", "subcontracting", and MUNGA thinky-part hurt again! Need fermented berry-juice.
>>
>>90980819

So...I not horse, neither?
>>
Bunga.
>>
New Chief Loincloth rock look good but why do the small boys say in black? Every rock maker know small boy say in red. Fucking Rockworks
>>
>>90988539
Unga.
>>
yabadabafuckyouuuuu
>>
>>90989419

Your mother was a glyptodont and your father ate rotten meat.
>>
>>90979605
you unga my bunga
>>
>>90970002
Where me smoke stick?
>>
>>90973202
>Me want good BC campfire dance-stories
me too

me sad we not get good campfire dance-stories from BC

Sun God am me favorite legend, always bring hope and smiles before chief Snyder
>>
>>90970002
me like cave painting about Five Lion God

it not make thinky-part hurt, but it make me laugh and cheer

Leaf-Lion girl pretty, would take to cave
>>
>>90979066
Horse painting over rated.
Painting 5 made horse paintings too big
more paintings on way
even grand painting release.
Me think painting has gone long enough but nose shaman keep shiny rock in "Buy all new horse rock".
All know is same rock with pebbles with mud on it.
>>
[badly plays the clarinet]
>>
Unga, me gotta hit sleeping-furs.
>>
>>90979605
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1489727487349.jpg (679KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1489727487349.jpg
679KB, 800x1143px
>>90980762
Me miss angry Orange Rock Lady and her angry rock dogs, when she get come-back-less-angry saga?
>>
ZA IS NO LEADER
>>
>>90993670
?
>>
Me think this underrated carved-word story.
>>
>>90970002
Guys me no not cave drawing related but, where can I get pointy stick without village shaman?

Will woof woof be safe?
>>
>>90993540
Good taste in rock. Hope soon.

Me want more stick rock. Stick rock is best weapon and best rock
>>
This cave-word story why me still come here.

You all stinky, but sometimes funny.
>>
>>90995764
Go get own cave wall bundle-of-stick
>>
>>90995806
Me no fit in with Somsersault berry-pickers. Me no fit in with View-It Martian-Worshippers.

Maybe getting me own wall is best.
>>
>>90977682
Yellow people tribe value cave paintings more then west tribe. They have more freedom to paint what they want.

But too much cave paintings is also bad. Caves are mostly filled with same filth of woman picking berries over and over. Good paintings have balance of freedom and control. Frog eater clans have best cave paintings.
>>
Me am come back from cave of yellow tiny-eye tribe. Me hear new rocktales will now have angry duck warrior who is brother of great mouse god and foolish dog man come back in summer. Me not can wait when finally is summer.
>>
>>90980819

Remain to be seen!

>>90989930

You like campfire dance "Great strong rangers"?

>>90996212
>Me not can wait when finally is summer.

Who ever can!

Me have mixed feelings about giant-metal-fighters-from-stars.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.