[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of the Big 2 right now is like 2 parents: DC >The parent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

State of the Big 2 right now is like 2 parents:

DC
>The parent that is somewhat disconnected, they want to please you and give you what you want, but they sometimes don't know what that is. They want to be your buddy and will reinvent them selves to something they think you like, but it would have been easier just to fix there flaws.

Marvel
>They are the parent that will tell you what you like.If you don't like it to bad.They are looking at the big picture, so they have a story to tell and are going to tell it.

Agree or disagree?
>>
>>90969614
>it would have been easier just to fix there flaws
This, right there.

I have been really excited for rebirth because I really wanted it to fix the problems they have, but they instead are creating more problems.
>>
Ehhh, close on DC
Marvel is just dickwaving at this point
>>
>>90969614
It's more like this

DC
>parent that still gives a fuck about comics so they try to tell good stories, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't

Marvel
>IP farm that's only interested in virtue signaling and throwing shit to see what sticks so they can do movies and tv shows about it
>>
>>90969702
This
>>
>>90969702
>IP farm
Really, that's all that boils down to it. Ever since the synergy bullshit started going in full motion, Marvel is nothing but an idea bank for their movie universe.
>>
>>90969614
Probably. Both are in a shit spot and things aren't looking to get any better, at least not in 2017.
>>
>>90969614
>DC raises pathetic losers by trying to give them what they want
>Marvel raises functioning and productive members of society by giving them what they need
Sounds right to me
>>
>>90969702
>still gives a fuck about comics
Are you talking about "holding the line at 2.99? because soon (if not already) 75% of their titles will be 3.99 or more.
>try to tell good stories
Not right now they aren't. They're trying to tell stories that sell.

>>90969865
>Marvel raises frustrated autists by giving them what they think they need
fixed
>>
>>90969702
They both are IP farms, but I agree that DC at least trying to make good stories.
>>
>>90969865
>>90969913
Marvel Interns are back.
>>
>>90969702
This
>>
>>90969614
You need to update the DC logo.
>>
>>90969702
>DC Rebirth: It's just like new 52 but with 2 supermen and a big blue penis=good stories

It's amazing how hard you gotta try before you try too hard and your contrarianism doubles back upon itself.
>>
>>90969614
Eh, not really. DC not knowing what people want is kind of false because of Rebirth. Also, there may be some things on DC you don't like, but that's because they try to cater to everyone with a lot of variety like the mainstream cape DC, Young Animal, Wildstorm and Hanna Barbera where Marvel is straight capes. Marvel having this big overarching plan is also bullshit considering all the failed lines they're putting out that end early. They're really just thtowing shit on a wall.
>>
>>90971014
>>DC Rebirth: It's just like new 52
Read more comics my intern friend
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.