[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIRST SAMURAI QUACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7635.png (3MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7635.png
3MB, 2208x1242px
FIRST SAMURAI QUACK
>>
why did people like this again? was there really nothing better at the time or time slot? was it before something?
>>
>>90969390
What species would the Daughters of Aku be in this universe
>>
>>90969402
It was the best thing to come out of Loney Toones in the early 00s
>>
>it was the last SJ-related thing involving Mako
Wew.
I never thought of it before.
>>
>Those time portal is just a prop. It supposed to introduce some moral conflict

So does that apply to Samurai Jack as well?
>>
>>90969413

Martian Ladies?
>>
>>90969501

It's the entire point of like half the episodes.
>>
>>90969413
Possums. They would play dead when samurai quack "kills" them. Then while hes lamenting their "death" they would jump and yell "gotcha!" (pie in the face optional). Cue outro: "Thats all folks!"
>>
>>90969390
>Mako and Joe Alaskey are dead
It's like poetry
>>
File: Queen_Tyr'ahnee.jpg (18KB, 278x494px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Tyr'ahnee.jpg
18KB, 278x494px
>>90969402
I wonder.
>>
>>90969501
Yep. There is no way to go back to the past. You gotta live with what's happened and concentrate on making a better future. Also, Aku is the evil inside all of us.
>>
>>90969526
So does that mean that Jack will NEVER EVER get back, back to the past because the time portals are fake?
>>
>>90969765
Well that answers my question >>90969773
>>
>>90969402
because it was ___fun___
>>
>>90969765
>>90969526
Why do people keep repeating this kindergarten tier point that doesn't even make any sense given the story?

Jack isn't even supposed to be in the future, the past is his "present", having some nonsensical "FOCUS ON THE FUTURE YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO THE PAST EVEN THOUGH IT'S LITERALLY WHERE YOU COME FROM" point shoved in there would be stupid as fuck.
>>
>>90969402

It's the best Daffy Duck has ever been.
>>
>>90970460
Well all come from our pasts.
>>
>>90970460
You know they expand on that kindergarten tier point in grade school by teaching you what a metaphor is, and how it can apply to storytelling
>>
>>90969402
Daffy and Porky had a good comedic chemistry I thought. Also, they had Dave Mustaine as a guest star one ep and I was a little thrashy shit head back then so I loved that
>>
HA HA HA TIME TO WAKE UP /co/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV1o01sZe68
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.