[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Brian brag about actually getting his agriculture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (160KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
160KB, 1200x675px
Why doesn't Brian brag about actually getting his agriculture Degree?

I mean, it's the one High education he actually succeed.

Why not brag about that instead of bullshitting on everything else.
>>
>>90968851

because that would result in pride and positivity and we can't have that
>>
He only took a couple classes. Not a full degree.
>>
>>90968974
Didn't he get a diploma?
>>
Is Brian still being a horrible, horrible, monstrous cunt? Going by OP image, it kinda looks like he's a drug lord now?
>>
>>90969051
That's a rathe rold epiosde, and no, he isn't.

Because of some trouble, the Griffins had to run away and took residence in a farm. No knowing how to run a farm (wait, where have I heard that story before), Brian volunteer to go to college to get an agriculture degree so they can figure the farm stuff.

While he is away, the Griffins discover a secret Meth lab and become drug lords. When Brian come back, actually having succeed, he is really displeased they have used their farm to produce addictive product (now, this sound really familiar).

Brian isn't really awful in that episode at all.
>>
>>90969330
What's it from?
>>
Because its doubtful the writers even remember this. Or care.
>>
>>90968851
>agriculture degree.
Its a joke of degree on most scenarios, but not as bad as women's studies.
>>
>>90969854
E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)
Simpsons
Tomacco
>>
>>90968851
Because going into debt for a piece of paper isn't an accomplishment.
>>
>>90970135
Yeah OP you're maybe one of a dozen people in the world who recall this. I can't recall individual plots of Family Guy episodes anymore, they all just kind of run together for me now.
>>
>>90970179
How is that a joke? The whole "backbone of society" thing aside, you can do very well by exploiting government subsidies and such if you know what you're doing. The biggest caveat is that you have to have good land, but in certain parts of the country people often inherit substantial plots from dead relatives and such.
>>
>>90968851
I know this an ancient problem for this show but goddamn look how stiff the posing is in this shot. It's hideous.
>>
>>90970179
>Its a joke of degree on most scenarios,
Anon, that's one of the most useful degree. It can still result in a shitty job, but it's god damn useful.
>>
>>90970699
Depend of the university you choose, but you don't forcibly goes into debt to get a diploma.

and the paper is just a proof, mastering a knowledge IS the accomplishment.
>>
>>90969854
>>90970233
Seriously, you didn't get that?
>>
Why are people complaining that Brian is an hypocrite when that's basically the joke and the basis of his character. It's like complaining Quagmire is disrespectful of women.

It's not like the writers tried to portray him as being right.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.