[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is Mr. Oz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4685.jpg (84KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.jpg
84KB, 396x600px
Who is Mr. Oz?
>>
I like the theory of Time Trapper, if only that it offsets the Ozymandias theory, he'd feel pretty redundant and out of place fighting Manhattan.
>>
Prime
>>
>>90967929
Don't know and don't care because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up quite disappointed in this storyline.
>>
>>90967951
>prime acting cool and calculated, even moreso than his time as time trapper

NOT MUH
>>
>>90967947
I like the theory of the original Prez coming back to fight Manhattan who is turning into the Time Trapper
>>
File: 1431445260036.jpg (36KB, 432x418px) Image search: [Google]
1431445260036.jpg
36KB, 432x418px
>>90968045
That sounds just confusing enough to work
>>
File: mroz-3.jpg (85KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
mroz-3.jpg
85KB, 575x383px
Ozymandias is too obvious/on the nose to be the answer.
Time Trapper/SBP is too sporadic to be a cosmic manipulator.

The best bet is Pre-Flashpoint Lex Luthor.
A fake Wizard from Kansas who taught Clark what he knows, wearing green...
Only problem is that he had hair early on...
>>
It's Jon Osterman.

Ozymandias took his powers through some means.
>>
>>90968087
What if it's his pre-flashpoint dad
>>
>>90967929
dr manhattan
>>
>>90968045
that would be amazing
>>
>>90968087
He had hair but he also looked like a gremlin so I think we can discard that bit
>>
File: Prez70s.jpg (1MB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Prez70s.jpg
1MB, 700x1000px
>>90968045
Prez, as in Prez, First Teenage President?
>>
>>90968102
Jon Oz-terman?

That's just too corny.
>>
>>90969073
yep
>>
>>90969084
I'd like to read that theory now. Boss Smiley better be involved somehow, at least throught The Comedian's button
>>
It's Trump!
>>
>>90969182
We didn't see him throw a hissy fit on twitter after Mxy has escaped his prison tho
>>
>>90967947

Time Trapper is basically a rogue timeline (I personally think it's Destiny who, having reached the end of time, lost his book and therefore his mind due to a lack of future) who 'possesses' different people. I mean, who has it been so far? At least Rokk Krinn, Glorith and Superboy Prime.

So it could easily be Ozymandias. It suits his character. It's penance.
>>
>>90969106
Prez theory
Prez was the best series of DCyou but was cancelled before the last six issues were published, this is why I believe why. OG Prez from Gaiman issues end
saved the world, time to go save the multiverse
which was corrupted by a similar time with Watchmen shenanigans, Manhattan going mad, turning into Time Trapper, hence all the LoSH scattered around rebirth
also I'm pretty sure Prez is going to make Kyle into a White Lantern again and just took it as a powerup for the upcoming battle ahead.

The three locked with Oz are Young Justice who will break out and Bart will basically round up everyone together.

Battle ensues. all the Legion of Superheroes, all Lanterns, Superfam + New Super-Man, Batfam, Dark Trinity, JLA, JL, Titans, TT, Suicide Squad, etc... battle royal against ManhattanxTrapper
hope and happiness restored to DC, all the teams and senpaitachi are back, we celebrate and keep Johns far away for a long time
>>
>>90969610
I don't think it's a smart idea to create two teen superhero teams.
>>
>>90969610
As much as I love Prez, I don't think Geoff would pick up a storyline from Sandman of all things. Even Watchmen has been only brought in to dissmantle it's anti-superheroic message.
>>
>its me, I'm Mr.Oz
>>
>>90968087
I think one issue with oz is who he was supposed to be and who is is now is different. He was created early on in New 52 superman and they never revealed him so now I think they changed his identity to suit there means in rebirth, so his early appearances have no real merit.
>>
>>90969942

Ah, a 'Pandora special'.
>>
>>90967929
Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmanuel Ambrose Diggs
>>
File: its not that deep.jpg (25KB, 592x490px) Image search: [Google]
its not that deep.jpg
25KB, 592x490px
>>90967929
Wearing green robe.

Spectre.
>>
Still hoping for Pre-FP Lex though the postmerge spread might make that harder to pull off.

>>90969942
I don't think this is true because Johns had big plans for the Superbooks when he introduced Oz and he could do something on this scale starting from that corner of the DCU if he desired.
>>
>>90967929
A better question is who gives a shit?
>>
>>90971051
Shill.
>>
>>90971111
Nice company wars. I hope it turns out as cool as Pandora.
>>
>>90971138
says the kid who comes to a thread on /co/ to ask who cares about a comic.

Fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>90971035
Yeah Johns might have had big plans for Oz but I'm not sure if it was for the two Supermen thing or something else entirely with just New 52 Superman.
>>
>>90971166
My mistake where can I buy the latest issue of Mr. Oz?
>>
>>90971266
At your Local Comic Store
>>
>>90967929
Mr. Oz? Thats that cut Captain Boomerang aint it?
>>
>>90968115

Why would Superman's dead human father have cosmic powers?
>>
>>90967929
>dark skin
>one eye
It's Nick Fury
>>
>>90971035

Yeah no. When he came on he immediately stuck Clark back at the planet and tried to put things back to normal, but the sales weren't great and he left to do his CEO job. Then the Superbooks did the truth storyline to shake things up, which also failed, and they decided to crunch up what they had together and make Superdad the main guy. I bet they saw how successful Batdad has been over the last decade and realized it was overdue.
>>
Mr Oz is corporate mandate. He is the literal embodiment of the new direction of DC comics.
Haha time for HYPER CRISIS
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.