[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the Turtles alone beat the Power Rangers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Could the Turtles alone beat the Power Rangers?
>>
>>90960545
Rangers have access to zords so no.
>>
>>90960555
Assuming no zords obviously
>>
>>90960625
Still no.
Turtles are outnumbered.
>>
>>90960655

So? The Turtles take down armies of ninjas at once all the time.
>>
>>90960685
Rangers can take out various foot soldiers also.
>>
>>90960545
>Power Armor(that spark shit that goes off when they're hit)
>Super strength(They can lift up cars like nothing)
>Guns, all of them have FUCKING GUNS and they're heroes so they don't miss that often

Even no zords they'd still win.
>>
File: 50_cent_driving_off.jpg (70KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
50_cent_driving_off.jpg
70KB, 540x720px
>>90960655
>outnumbered
Looks like 4 v 4 to me.
>women
>>
>>90960723
wait, since when can the rangers lift cars?
i was just gonna come in here asking how do we know their strength levels? do they ever fight normal humans?
>>
>>90960941

No, they don't. And it really depends on the series, but most of the time morphing only gives them extra agility. They've never been shown lifting boulders or anything.
>>
>>90960545
All rangers draw power from the Morphing Grid, meaning they have similar levels of strength. In SPD, one of the rangers picks up and throws a car. In Ninja Storm, the rangers can move too fast to see anything but a colorful blur. One ranger could defeat every Turtle, their allies, and their enemies.
>>
>>90961737
This. I don't know much about the Turtles, but I'm pretty sure they're nowhere near a Power Ranger. Depending on the Ranger, they can be practically OP.
>>
>>90961842
Yup. Sixth Rangers are notably stronger, and Reds with Battleizers even more so. The Battleizer in Dino Thunder let the Red Ranger overpower a giant monster on his own.
>>
>>90960545

Shouldnt we use the ninja storm power rangers for this?
>>
>>90961887
Source?
>>
Good place to start?

https://youtu.be/228WvjzHtUA
>>
File: IMG_1631.jpg (148KB, 1037x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1631.jpg
148KB, 1037x838px
>>90960545
No

a Kudabot killed Shredder
>>
>>90960989
>No, they don't
Yes, they can. Several version of the rangers are super humans even without the Morphing shit. I mean, one of the SPD rangers had molecular powers and shit
>>
>>90960989
>No, they don't

Go watch the SPD episode where they frame a guy. I will wait.
>>
>>90960545
Literally no.

It's like asking if Daredevil can beat Iron Man.
>>
File: Power Ranger Omega.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Power Ranger Omega.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>90960941
>>90960989
>>90962022
>>
>>90960545
I like Trini's "RAAAGH CHECK OUT MY TITS" pose
>>
>>90963061
Seriously, Sam was pretty freaking strong.

What really annoyed me was that he never used the ability where he stopped or slowed down time again after his first appearance.
>>
>>90963276
He was not the main character
>>
>>90960545
whats up with yellow ranger's tits?
>>
>>90963579
Still annoying. He could've resolved pretty much every other conflict he was in that much easier, faster, and earlier if he had just remembered that he had it. Bad writing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.