[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harold Meachum and _______

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How do you think the Iron Fist villains compare to the rest of the MCU? (Netflix only - obviously all these guys are in a tier above the movie villains)
>>
>>90960269
Obviously you can't beat Dr. Who and his mind control evilness that motherfucker had his mom stab herself
>>
>>90963090
would his mind control work on the hand undead?
>>
>>90963406
Only if they still breathe. Pheromones.
>>
>>90960269

Meachum was great. But I'd argue Kingpin has been the best villain thus far.

The weakest is definitely the villains in Luke Cage.
>>
Harold stole the show for me. I almost wish Danny didn't show up on time so his smug as fuck last words could actually be his last words.
>>
>>90960269
He was really entertaining. And his fondness of Joy felt genuine.

He's up there.
>>
We can all agree he was justified with the vanilla incident right?
>>
>>90966519
Fuck you, vanilla is the best.
>>
Harold wasn't a good villain, he was a good character.

he had no realistic reason to want to betray Danny after everything tied itself up other than the writers forcing him to do so.

he had all the cards, Danny trusted him and liked him, he could have easily convinced danny to sign over executive power to him in some regard as Danny wasn't even intrested in fucking running the company anyways (and lacked a fucking job title at that!)

he betrays Danny because the plot demanded it, not because it was smart for him.
>>
>>90960269
Diet Norman Osborn with bad skin.
>>
>>90960269
I doubt they're gonna top Cottonmouth anytime soon.
>>
>>90966492
I still don't know why they are setting Joy up to be a murderous villain.

she spent the entire fucking season moralizing and connecting with Danny, and now she wants to kill him.

I feel like 2 scenes were missing.

it isn't even like Danny killed fucking Harold, Ward did WITH WITNESSES in self defense!
>>
>>90966543

They outright said that coming back from the dead was warping his mind and making him more prone to sabotage and attack those closest to him.
>>
>>90966552
They topped Cottonmouth before they even had Cottonmouth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.