[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cow & Chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

I hadn't seen this show in a over a decade so I decided to downloaded a few episodes. It's much weirder than I remember but not to the point where it's off-putting.

How does /co/ feel about it?
>>
>>90959439
i never liked grossout stuff even in the 90s, but if you did, this is one for you for sure. does it up all the way
i do love the offbeat humor, i just can only take so much charlie adler at once, y'know?
>>
>>90959892
Grossout stuff? Pork butts n' taters or Red's ass is the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
File: 1488094446374.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488094446374.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>90959892
The show isn't really grossout, apart from every other shot focusing on a character's ass.
>>
Watching a lot of the episodes, I realized they got very formulaic. Take a drink every time Chicken specifically wants to do something away from Cow, then gets in over his head (usually thanks to the red guy), then gets rescued by Super-Cow.
>>
>>90959439
I watch it all weekdays on Tooncast
its weird , but its fun
>>
Honest onions:

Rocko > Vaca y Pollo > Ren and Stimpy
>>
Every time I reminisce about the red guy it makes me grin. I feel like the show as a whole probably wouldn't hold up, but Lamaar as that character was amazing.
>>
>>90959439
It had its moments, but I always felt I Am Weasel was the stronger show.
>>
File: snarky.jpg (32KB, 475x486px) Image search: [Google]
snarky.jpg
32KB, 475x486px
I love Charlie Adler
>>
I liked it

I also love Super Cow. The transition from Cow being a sweet and mostly innocent little girl to a strong, confident, and Spanish-speaking superhero works really well somehow.
>>
FREE TRAILER!!!!
>>
>>90959439
The first few episodes where the red guy is the recurring villain gets old fast but when the directors changed him into a less villainous side character the humor went up a bit.
That's just my opinion. I liked this but I liked I.M. Weasel more because the red guy had funnier role.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2011-08-07-22h16m19s14.png (150KB, 389x399px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2011-08-07-22h16m19s14.png
150KB, 389x399px
Not as bad as /co/ says, has some pretty funny episodes. Boneless Chicken is best character. 7/10 show.
>>
>>90959439
Its ugly as fuck
>>
>>90959439
>It's much weirder than I remember
I remember it being crazy weird.
>>
>>90964217
his best work, as if Feiss made it for him. Dee Bradley was also awesome
>>
>>90959439
As a kid, I though it was just more annoying than funny.
Same with the ferret and the baboon
>>
>>90963970
>Lamaar
That was Charles Adler, you fucking moron.
>>
>>90969691
>ferret
Nigga did you even read the name
>>
>>90969691
>the ferret and the baboon
don't you mean the skunk and the monkey?
>>
>>90971687
yeah, that thing.
>>
>>90960531
it's supposed to be satirical dude, like a damsel in distress, just here it's the guy/brother that's getting into trouble.

to me it's the best show of my childhood, I hate the comparison that's thrown often on /co/ that it's a R&S clone or whatever, when the two shows have very little in common.

Double episodes are classics and probably the best ones, but the whole show is very good imo.
>>
Always thought it was a load of shite.

Only redeeming thing about it was the devil dude.
>>
MAMA HAD A CHICKEN

MAMA HAD A COW
>>
>>90972632
MAMA WAS INTO BESTIALITY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.