[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That moment when...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Lumiere_transparent.png (500KB, 672x945px) Image search: [Google]
Lumiere_transparent.png
500KB, 672x945px
You realize that Lumiere is literally a FLAMING FAGGOT.
>>
>>90957627
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>90957627
your thinking of gaston's toadie.

Lumiere is a french man who was trying to fuck the maid.
>>
>>90957729
Always
>>
>>90957810
Who knows? He could be bi (Not trying to push an agenda here...) and I found it funny to find sites on the net with people trying to say a lot of Disney characters are gay.

>>90957810
Well, I was told it was Lumiere then went to look it up earlier when my Stepmom said, "Hasn't he always been gay?" I was surprised to find it was different person. I just find the whole thing stupid and ridiculous. Kids are definitely not able to handle nor compute that shit in their brains. I have the firm belief that until your brain fully develops you cannot figure out identity in any sort of way. Sorry... Couldn't help myself...
>>
File: beauty-and-the-beast_babette.jpg (109KB, 356x484px) Image search: [Google]
beauty-and-the-beast_babette.jpg
109KB, 356x484px
>>90957627
Lumiere was banging this throughout the whole movie. He definitely wasn't homosexual. At the very least he was bi, but more probably straight. He was a lecher, not a faggot. Get them straight.
>>
>>90957627
I realized this when I was 6. The candlestick and the clock were fucking, and the soundtrack was written by two gay guys, one of which was dying of AIDS.
>>
>>90958275
>The candlestick and the clock were fucking

If so, they were in the closet with tsundere act. But the candle was very openly fucking the feather duster and thought Belle was also sexually attractive, so he would have to swing both ways if he had a thing for the clock too.
>>
>>90957627
No, just European
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKIDWjqO6NI

He was smashing hot bitches>>90958233
>>
>>90957627

Flamboyance and Gay are two difference things
>>
>>90960481
>He was ducking some FIRE bitches.
>>
BE
>>
OUR
>>
>>
>>90962454
YOU'VE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.