[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a Nightwing TV show work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Nightwing_0005.jpg (791KB, 1320x1887px) Image search: [Google]
Nightwing_0005.jpg
791KB, 1320x1887px
If I were to write one, it would be (for the most part) set in Bludhaven, interspersed with flashbacks to Dick's training as Robin. Shamelessly steal from Batman villains, though, as Dick sadly never developed much of an individual rogues gallery (apart from Deathstroke, but he has already appeared in CW and is set to appear in the DCEU).

It would be set just after Dick is fired as Robin- if you wanted to make it part of a shared universe, then have him appear on Supergirl as a cameo, seeking out Clark for advice over his split with Bruce. By the end of that episode, he will have been given the name Nightwing by Clark, had a team-up with Kara (who has a crush on him). There would also be a comic relief scene where he discusses ideas for a new costume, and the Disco Nightwing suit is outright rejected.

But it might be better to keep it away from CW shit or have it nebulously set in the DCEU.
Anyway, I'll post my ideas for season 1 and 2 plotlines in this thread.
>>
>>90956009
As long as it's not on CW, sure.
>>
>>90956055
This.
>>
Can't be worse than Mousevel's Netflix garbage.
>>
Boring super hero
>>
A Nightwing TV series would look like a poor man's Daredevil probably. That is a lot of what his comics are.
>>
File: 1305971544-103_cow.png (141KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1305971544-103_cow.png
141KB, 624x352px
>>90956009
>If I were to write one

Look, you are a dumbass from 4chan with no talent. stop thinking you can do better than mediocre jews. You are just a fanboy doing mntal fan fiction, you ar worst than th Shippers of supernatural that actually try to larn how to write. Your idas ar shit, you ar not btr than Snyder, you are not better than the sitcom dirctors of the MCU. You hav nothing but stupid idas of shit you wish you could se on /tv/.

For fucks sake look at what you wrote about Supergirl, you obviously like that terrible show.
>>
>>90956149
this

also your idea sounds like shit op
>>
>>90956009
>There would also be a comic relief scene where he discusses ideas for a new costume, and the Disco Nightwing suit is outright rejected.
XD
>>
File: 1487206927489.jpg (175KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487206927489.jpg
175KB, 1280x738px
>>90956009

Only if it's on CW and gets a send off from the queen of /co/
>>
I'm pretty sure there's a fanmade Nightwing series already so it must be possible.
There was also a proposal for a cartoon starring Raven and Nightwing (I think there was also a proposed Nightwing and Catwoman cartoon)
>>
>>90956149
>>90956714
The difference is that Dick isn't going to be some rookie hero learning the ropes which gives you many more themes to work from.

That's also probably why it wouldn't happen. Can't break the formula like that.
>>
>>90956055
>As long as it's not on CW, sure.

It's not CW's fault, it's more Berlanti Productions fault.
>>
>>90956009
no, the martial arts would require hiring a professional choreographer thats good at their job and having good fights every episode and hiring freerunners and giving them time to train your lead and then letting your lead or a good or better stuntman do dangerous stunts every episode and thats illegal in tv
>>
>>90956009

Nobody will ever pay you to write anything, Dickfag.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.