[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Really, she's bland and there's nothing interesting about her.
Couldn't name a more meaningless character.
>>
>>90954393
Carol Danvers is a boring cunt.
>>
>>90954393
Kill yourself, Carolfag.
>>
She was fun in Nextwave
>>
>>90954393
Nextwave and people feel the need to be pissy about Danvers for some reason.
>>
>>90954393
Carol hate made her fanbase stronger. Plus a shit ton of people liked Nextwave. We need a story time of her solo and time on the Avengers since people seem not be familiar with either.
>>
She was a great straight man in nextwave and that's pretty much it
>>
>>90954393
Nextwave
>>
>>90954393
Pretty much everything to feature her prominently has been at least good.
Stern's Avengers, both one-shots, Nextwave, Ewing's Mighty Avengers, and Ewing's Ultimates are all solid reads.

In a better world, Dwayne McDuffie would have written an ongoing for her.
>>
>>90954393
Why do people like OP? There's nothing interesting about her. Couldn't name a more meaningless person.
>>
>>90954393
>Couldn't name a more meaningless character.
Carol.
>>
She was the leader of the Avengers, you ignorant *****.
>>
File: rambeau.png (253KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
rambeau.png
253KB, 435x435px
>>90954393
Around /co/ it's half dumb Carol haters and half Nextwave/Ewing fans.
>>
>>90954393
>Couldn't name a more meaningless character.
Hope Summers
>>
Because she's a Negro
>>
>>90954393
I've always enjoyed her presence. I liked her in Avengers, Nextwave, and Ultimates. I was a little annoyed that they completely side-stepped her in favor of carol.
>>
>>90954393
Because she was really fun in NextWave and everyone is just sort of hoping she'll stay like that even though she won't.
She doesn't even wear the trench-coat anymore.
>>
>>90954412
>>90954439
>>90954788
>>Implying I like Carol any better.
>>
>>90955257
I like them both. But there is literally no reason for Monica to be 'Captain Marvel'. Like at all.
>>
File: tumblr_mm3gh3g27Q1rauix6o1_400.png (238KB, 358x551px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm3gh3g27Q1rauix6o1_400.png
238KB, 358x551px
This is why.
>>
>>90954393
Because she was mildly entertaining in Next Wave, and people need someone to hold against Carol for the title of Captain Marvel. Beyond that Monica is a character that's better left forgotten like Phylla.
>>
Interesting powerset.

However she'd just as bad if not worst than Carol if Marvel was pushing her.
>>
File: Phyla_quasar.jpg (31KB, 399x371px) Image search: [Google]
Phyla_quasar.jpg
31KB, 399x371px
>>90956521
Poor Phylla... she was my badass, star-lesbian sweetie.
>>
>>90954393
Cool powers, nextwave.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.