[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's got water and...uhh...It's got water and...uhh...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg (63KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
logan-hugh-jackman-700x300.jpg
63KB, 700x300px
>It's got water and...uhh...It's got water and...uhh...
>>
>>90953288
0/10 not enough yellow.
>>
Good scene all around.
>>
best scene in the movie
>>
>>90953288
What did he mean by this?
Seriously. Not memeing here.
>>
>>90954852
the whole movie they were thinking about the yatch.

so this was as close as they got.
>>
File: Dawson Sad.jpg (50KB, 493x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dawson Sad.jpg
50KB, 493x480px
>>90954852
He was trying desperately to make his resting place sound nice and worthy, and failing miserably.
>>
>>90954852
He promised Professor X they would live together on a boat in happiness when they got enough cash together. In the end, well... it's got water and...
>>
>>90954930
>wolverine never got to plow that cripple ass in international waters

;_;
>>
>>90954852
He was trying to say something meaningful as Charles' eulogy and the best he could manage was saying where they buried him had water and that's fairly close to an actual boat, then he started choking up when it caught up to him that the greatest man he ever knew died confused and scared, mourned only by two people left in the entire world who cared about him. Then he started choking up these big salty bitch tears when the hopeless ennui hit him like a truck.
>>
>>90954960
He had that cripple and a child and he just couldn't get his shit together long enough to drag them to the lawless sea
>>
>>90954960
>Charles roles over in bed after a hot night of sex.
>"Logan I think you left something in there...."
>Logan raises an eyebrow to Charles, "Quit your belly aching it's just a diver's watch."
>>
>>90955066
oh wow, the daddy line just got more effed up.
>>
>>90954852
Kino
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.