[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She did nothing wrong /co/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

She did nothing wrong /co/...
>>
>>90951804
Translation for the non-autistic:
>She did many things wrong, but she makes my pee-pee tingle
>>
>>90951804
What she did wrong was be less thicc than raven's fat ass
>>
>>90951828
I may not like her, but she makes me rock hard.
>>
That she did something wrong is what makes her interesting at all>>90952109
>>
She didn't force beast boy to grow a horse cock and choke her with gorilla arms
>>
>>90952283
>implying Terra wasn't railing BB with a rock dildo
>while Raven was forced to watch
>>
She did a fucking shitload wrong, I don't even remember if they gave a reason for her flipping her shit and joining Slade
>>
>>90952974
She wanted to control her powers and Slade claimed he could help her.
>>90952919
Implying that it wasn't a threesome with Raven watching and participating.
>>
>>90951804

She really didn't. Tell me one evil thing she has done.
>>
>>90951804
Been re-watching the series. Forgot how much of an annoying cunt she was. Cunt.
>>
>>90953994
Joining Deathstroke.
>>
>>90951804
Stop waifuing everything you see and making threads about it! STOP IT!
>>
>>90953994
Betrayed the titans.
>>
>>90954091
What if I waifu you, Batman!
>>
This managed to be somewhat less retarded than the comic version.
>>
She fucked an old man.
>>
>>90954231
It makes sense because her reason for joining Slade made sense and Raven actually tried to stop it.The comic was the opposite.
>>
>>90954086
which only happened because at the critical juncture when she could have been pulled back to the Titans' side Beast Boy told her she had no friends. He then acts all sad about it even though it was totally his fault.
>>
>>90952974

Beast Boy revealed that Terra didn't have complete control of her powers to the gang when she asked him not to. Robin mentions it to Terra in passing and is basically like "don't worry, we'll teach you to control your powers" and Terra flips the fuck out and runs away. Next time we see her, she hates the Titans and has joined Slade.

The "Terra" arc was worse than the the "Robin's force to join Slade" arc but better than the "Raven's dad invades Earth" arc. How did that arc end anyways?
>>
>>90954206

Batman's the biggest waifu of the collective comic fandom. Prove me wrong.
>>
it was weird how she flip-flopped from 'I hate you guys fucking die' in Aftershock Pt.1 to 'w-wait I-I didn't r-really h-hate you guys' at the beginning of part two.

i mean, Slade hadn't even started bitch-slapping her yet so it didn't really make any sense.

>>90954861
she was clearly already on Slade's side, though, and she already knew that he was going to send his robot army to infiltrate Titan's Tower. i don't know what would have happened if BB had accepted it or tried to wrestle her out of Slade's grip, but it's doubtful that she would have turned on Slade.
>>
>>90954963
Raven realizes her dad is a really shit ty dad and ex-machina into a white outfit and banishes her dad. Works still looked fucker but you know, stays quo
>>
>>90954963
But according to >>90953050 Deathstroke also said he could help her.

What makes him seem more trustworthy than the Titans?
>>
File: kohaku_and_corruption_3692.jpg (23KB, 318x232px) Image search: [Google]
kohaku_and_corruption_3692.jpg
23KB, 318x232px
But the fact she did something wrong make it alright to sexually torture her.
>>
>white girls
>ruining everything

Pick both
>>
>>90951804
She did everything wrong. Beast Boy should have thrown for ass in jail as soon as he saw her
>>
>>90952172
Shes fucking 12.
>>
>>90955290
It was never explained just "he said he can help me. Welp time to fucking destroy everything."
>>
File: terra.jpg (95KB, 246x640px) Image search: [Google]
terra.jpg
95KB, 246x640px
Psycho slut worked better
>>
>>90951804
wasn't she a complete monster in the 80s?
>>
>>90954015

Fuck you, she had a hard life.

>>90954086
>>90954147

So did Robin and no one gave him a hard time.
>>
>>90956753
Its a weird situation. She seemed to be a complete monster but Wolfman tried to place all the responsibility for the Judas Contract on her to justify Deathstroke. Slade went after the Titans originally because his son died fighting against them. Wolfman tried to say Terra manipulated Slade into going after the Titans which contradicts what he wrote earlier.
>>
I never had a waifu but if I was gonna become a goddamn degenerate it'd be for her.
>>
>>90956756
>no one gave him a hard time.
Except for Slade.
>>
>>90956753
That's something Wolfman said but it never really comes across as such, instead she was kinda pathetic and confused.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.