[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1244.jpg (20KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.jpg
20KB, 469x314px
If she is The Hand's boss all along then who was Nobu? Why were both portrayed as two different gang leaders in Daredevil? Even if they were leading two splinter factions of The Hand I doubt they would want to work together, come to think of it why would Gao work for Fisk when in Iron Fist she seems to prefer taking over all the competition?
>>
Five fingers five bosses(?) yada yada yada
>>
>>90941842
They didn't think this one ahead. The Hand is becoming like Hydra, where they think the viewer can't tell evil organizations apart. But yeah, Gao just being a Hand Head is disappointing, just as much as "Someplace farther" and her speaking in English now.
>>
Does Marvel understand that Ninjas are from Japan?
>>
>>90941902
They did in first season of DD. Then they just went with whatever. Maybe for Sygorney Weaver to lead them in Defenders.
>>
I'm so fucking mad about Iron Fist. They had a chance to expand this universe, but instead they just made it smaller. Now everything is tied into the fucking Hand, even K'un Lun.
>>
>>90942014
The Hand has been the Defenders end game from the start
>>
>>90942197
I'm fine with that. I'm not ok with them also being the bad guys in Iron Fist as well. I'm not ok with taking the role of the Iron Fist as one of the living weapons and warping it into some bullshit anti-Hand thing.
>>
>>90942014
>>90942244
I agree. There seems to be this problem in storytelling where future writers just love to condense all villains to be under one bad guy. DD season 1 set up so well this idea of multiple factions, but making Gao into the Hand just compresses everything in a disappointing way. Originally I was hoping that the Hand would be dealt with in Defenders so they can move onto other things, but it looks like Defenders vs Hand will always be the point of the Netflix series, like how Agents of SHIELD always goes back to Hydra.
>>
>>90941842
Nobu was Yakuza, not Hand

The Hand is Chinese, not Japanese
>>
>>90942303
>The Hand is Chinese
No it fucking isn't
>>
>>Hand driving around in cars and walking through front doors
JUST
>>
>>90941902
To be more specific, our version of ninjas, all in tight black clothing, is from Japanese theater, where stage hands were dressed in black.
>>
>>90942244
>>90942291
Even in DD season 1 people were calling Madam Gao as the Iron Fist enemy Mother Crane.

>>90942303
>>90941842
The Hand is everywhere is a bit of a... hand wave.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>90942471
Yeah, Crane Mother. As in, not related to the fucking Hand.
>>
>>90942303
>K'un Lu
>China
Pick one. This is basic literacy test
>>
>>90942510
Ah yeah. You're right. I was saying that she was pegged as an IF big bad from the start.

Like I meant to say the Hand is everywhere is an annoying way of saying its all we got.
>>
I chuckled when Danny said:"Cut off the head and body dies". Since Hand is basically Hydra-light.
>>
>>90942432
I bet you won't fight him
>>
>>90942291

>Jessica Jones S2
>Hand is responsible for rape culture

>Luke Cage S2
>Hand is responsible for slavery
>>
>>90942670
The Hand is almost certainly going to be tied into the company that ended up giving them their powers.
>>
>>90942303
>Nobu wasn't part of the hand
>The Hand is chinese

You cannot be this retarded
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.