[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the exact point Marvel Comics went to shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Marvel-Civil-War-2.jpg (105KB, 1074x420px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel-Civil-War-2.jpg
105KB, 1074x420px
When was the exact point Marvel Comics went to shit?
>>
Disassembled
>>
>>90935767
For me it was Sins Past.
>>
When their comics started to turn into fanfiction
>>
File: 1290250-nomoremutantscp.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1290250-nomoremutantscp.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>90935767
>>
>>90935777
>Disassembled
This. It fucked the Avengers, paved the way to House of M which started the fucking up of mutants, created the New Avengers witch led to Civil War and OMD, which fucked Spider-Man. Like a conga line of bullshit that made Marvel comics progressively shittier with every year. The first slide of an slippery slope.
>>
>>90936047
>New Avengers which led to Civil War and OMD

what
>>
Right after AoA. That was the last really good event they had, and afterward the company really started to flounder between mass cancellations, loss of talent, and the editorial staff becoming increasingly ambivalent regarding the integrity of characters and continuity. The late 90's was definitely when Marvel dug it's self a hole that it's still digging to this day.
>>
>>90935767
Disassembled
>>
>>90935767
When /pol/ started invading /co/
>>
>>90935767
Bendis was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>90935767
>Avengers vs X-Men
Just so fucking stupid.
>>
>>90935767

When Timely sold itself
>>
AvX
>>
>>90936047
>created the New Avengers which led to House of M (which fucked X-Men) which led to Civil War and OMD, which fucked Spider-Man.

Fixed
>>
>>90937359
This crap has been getting worse every year since Miles became a Spider-Man.
Golly, I wonder what triggered /pol/ so much about that...
>>
>>90935767
Welcome to Murder World
>>
File: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 1.png (624KB, 452x688px) Image search: [Google]
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE 1.png
624KB, 452x688px
>>90935767
When S Y N E R G Y became a publishing plan.

Movie Avengers.
Thanos.
Cosmic Cube.
Guardians of the Galaxy.
Bendis.

I fucking hate everything about it.
>>
The 90s Clone Saga
>>
>>90935767
When someone thought Bendis was good. I hope that Patient Zero bastard is dead right now.
>>
>>90935767
When they sold out with crossovers to hype up sales, so probably when they first had Namor fight the original Human Torch.
>>
>>90935767
Look up Friday Fantastic Fourytime in desuarchive.
>>
>>90938193
I forgot how incredibly bland and unoriginal that arc was.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.