[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DaVinciCode.png (34KB, 627x301px) Image search: [Google]
DaVinciCode.png
34KB, 627x301px
About time
>>
>>90935595
What a joker.
>>
>>90935595
Again? How many times is he going to finish writing these issues?
>>
>>90935595
Nope
>Looks like 2022 is going to be one helluva year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/status/844335197495738371
>>
How many times did Jon finish writing or Dustin finished drawing already?
>>
>>90939640
The art is already DONE. Weaver said he completely finished all the art back in August 2015. I don't think they're using the marvel method for SHIELD so that means they should have already been done.
>>
>>90941809
Hickman was fired. They're not using his work again.

It wouldn't make any sense to release it now anyway, nothing he could have written would significantly impact the already finished story he was telling across multiple titles, and almost nobody would buy it - pretty much nobody was buying SHIELD in the first place.

>>90938068
His mom thinks so.
>>
>>90939812
>It's "entitlement" to expect people to finish the stories they start
Look, I understand it's just comics and there aren't any real consequences, but this is exactly the kind of shit that drives me away from the industry. Complaining about it and mocking people for wanting to BUY YOUR STORIES doesn't win you any new friends and really only risks alienating people.....especially when your books are consistently late anyway.

Sorry I'm one of the people that bought Manhattan Projects and East of West. I'll make sure not to make that mistake again, I promise.
>>
>>90942378
>Hickman was fired
Source?
>>
Is this the thing with all those renaissance artists and stuff?
Secret history of shield or something.
>>
>>90943314
Hickman is just trolling. He finished writing them years ago, and the art has been done for months. It's Marvel who isn't publishing them for some reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.