[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Obscure Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I have no idea what this cartoon is but I remember seeing clips of it.
>>
Man, that looks familiar but I have no idea either.
>>
>>90935201
Juniper Lee
>>
>>90935273
I always felt like that show had incredible potential and never lived up to it.
>>
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6C4YtvJzg0
>>
>>90935332
All of Larry Schwarz's cartoons are generic as hell
>>
>>90935285
I always felt like American Dragon: Jake Long was a scalefag's retaliation for getting kicked off of the Juniper Lee project, so he went to Disney, told them was CN was going to make next, and they blasted through all the red tape to get a poorly-animated cartoon out before CN did so they could claim they were copying Disney, which is why the second season for American Dragon had an animation reboot and Juniper Lee died off.
>>
I remember watching this cartoon early in the mornings on either Cartoon Network or Boomerang. I wasn't in the US at the time so it could have possibly been a foreign channel. The show was probably late 80s/early 90s.
The show was about this kid who was around 5-7 years old and had an orange shirt. He was always with these vampires(?) and always hung out at their house. These vampires were a family and they lived in a big house in the middle of the woods.
I remember the show had a dark tone with dark color used a lot in characters and backgrounds. It wasn't flash animated though, it was hand drawn similar to old looney tunes. I found an children's book a few years ago that looked very similar but couldn't find cartoon version of it.

Anyone know what this show was called?
>>
>>90935332
I remember watching this after Kappa Mikey and The Secret Show. I'm pretty sure the Secret Show still holds up, but I have no doubt in my mind going back to rewatch KM would be an unmitigated disaster
>>
>>90936110
Whatever it is, I want to know cause that sounds cool
>>
>>90936110
Mina and the Count?
>>
>>90935201
Oh shit I remember this too
No idea what was it called though
>>
>>90935370
funnily enough I preferred the artstyle of Jake Long s1 compared to s2
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.