[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Spiral Energy take down Aku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2146x632px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 2146x632px
Could Spiral Energy take down Aku?
>>
>>90931232
wouldn't Aku be a Spiral being, spirals are about changing and all that, and he is a shape shifter
>>
>>90931296
That animu shit is about more than shapeshifting.
It's about progress, dynamism.
Aku is stasis.
>>
>>90931232
Spiral energy does literally whatever you it to.
>>
>>90931296
That depends on whether or not Aku could even fight Simon and STTGL.
>>
>>90931232
No.
>>
>>90931351
Why not?
>>
>>90931232
Yes.
>>
I dont see why it wouldnt, I mean, the Anti-Spiral was pretty much a god that surpasses Aku in a lot of ways
>>
How do you think Aku would react to having an entire galaxy thrown at him?
>>
>>90931232
Aku can be winded by power sourced from or enhanced by mystic means, like the elementals, but he can only be destroyed proper by the divine.
>>
>>90931936
Simon becomes omnipotent by the end of GL.

>>90931842
He'd laugh.
>>
>>90931936

then it depends on how you define the divine, the cosmology of Samurai Jack doesnt has a set definition of what gods are or where they come from, if they have an origin at all, so its a pretty nebulous status
>>
>>90931232
no
>>>/a/
>>
>>90931232
I'd say yes, peak-level spiral power is universal scale
>>
>>90931232
I'd say so, spiral with the enough muffed rap in the distance is solar system to galaxy level to prevent extinction level events.
Aku is just a little above planetary level at enslavement and subjugation as evidence by Minions of set where when an actual threat to all life came around Ra appeared and bitched slapped it rather than have mortals work it out for themselves.
>>
File: IMG_1025.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>90931232
Popeye can
>>
>>90931977

Simon becomes very powerful, but his power sources is PROGRESS aligned.

Aku's only weakness is power that is GOOD aligned. And even that has just the ability to harm him, but its not exactly an easy kill.

Simon can do a lot of things to Aku, but he lacks the means to destroy him for real. He could, at best, seal him away somehow or scatter Aku (which would look a lot like having destroyed him, but in reality Aku would eventually just reform at a later date).

Spiral Power can not even fill the role of good, because its ultimate end goal is that of evil. Spiral Power is a virus that infects universes and creates life in those universes as a means to growing itself. Its end goal is always to pop the universes like a bubble and spread outward to infect more universes. The only way to stop it, rather than just stall it, is to eradicate all traces of spiral power in the universe because if you leave even a scrap there is the risk of resurgence. Literally everyone who knows more about Spiral Power than Simon does tells him this is true, his ignorance is the only thing that lets him believe he can make a different future.
>>
>>90931296
Anti spiral dude could shapeshift too.
>>
>>90933075
t. Anti-Spiral
>>
>>90933075
Aku HIMSELF is a virus, though. If given enough time he would probably become an actual threat to the gods and conquer the entire universe.
>>
You aren't allowed like gurren lagann.
>>
File: antispiralsdie.png (14KB, 545x595px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralsdie.png
14KB, 545x595px
>>90933075
We'll get them one day.
>>
>>90932963
>spiral with the enough muffed rap in the distance is solar system to galaxy level to prevent extinction level events.

autismo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.