[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any horror movies that are animated I just saw get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

Are there any horror movies that are animated

I just saw get out and that thought crossed my head.
>>
>>90925258
>Are there any horror movies that are animated

Dead Space or Resident Evil movies.
>>
There was that one Dead Space one. Was cool I guess. Then they made another, which had some hefty 3D as I recall so I don't pay much mind to that one.

TECHNICALLY Hellboy but only in the casual sense- they're a lot of fun though as far as I recall. Could be shit for all I remember but there you go.
>>
>>90925279
I thought Resident Evil movies were Live Action
>>
Coraline?
>>
Oh shit guys I forgot about Monster House that movie was really scary
>>
>>90925258
Where the Dead Go To Die comes to mind. It's an indie horror anthology movie.
>>
Superjail might be considered horror
Some episodes of Ren & Stimpy
Probably some shit on >>>/a/
>>
>>90925340
There are a few that are CGI/3D animation.
>>
Coraline is pretty spooky, but it's for kids so it isn't really terrifying. Can't think of anything else.
>>
>>90926111
Now that I think of it I couldn't really watch Billy and Mandy because of the gross Factor like Billy's constant flow of boogers which really isn't a horror but I was pretty scared of that shows overall tone creepy shit like spiders and what not and that show
>>
File: 1280x720-jMO.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-jMO.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>90926294
And now I remember that Courage the Cowardly Dog was a scary horror show I couldn't watch

It's amazing how many things there was in animation in this genre and people rarely notice it
>>
Courage the Cowardly Dog scared the shit out of me as a kid
>>
Tales from the Crypt animated series
>>
The Halloween Tree actually scared me as a kid and I hAve yet to warch it till the end. All I remember was that one of the kids just died and his soul was trapped in a tree?

Does Watership Down count? Had a fear of rabbits for a short while because of that fucking movie.
>>
>>90925279
>>90925311

There is a dead space movie?

...it is good?
>>
>>90926817
The first one is pretty good.
>>
>>90926883

There is more than one?!

Damn, i should be better at keeping tracks at this. I really like the first 2 games...

Too bad EA fuckin' killed the franchise :(
>>
>>90926700
I loved Halloween Tree, the kid was dying in the hospital because he had appendicitis and Leonard Nimoy takes his friends through time to learn about how different cultures worship the dead.
>>
File: 1453632370633.png (112KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1453632370633.png
112KB, 480x319px
>>90925258
You know, what's actually surprising is Get Out not being heavyhanded and preachy about the race thing, even though a good amount of the film was the MC's inner struggle about being anxious about white people.
It was all more or less a film-length The Outer Limits episode.
Well done.
>>
>>90927028

EA has been known to destroy what people love
>>
>>90927225
This.
But people will disregard it regardless thinking it' some agenda pushing movie. The director is a black guy who makes fun of both white and black people.
>>
File: WATS_Poster.jpg (32KB, 325x431px) Image search: [Google]
WATS_Poster.jpg
32KB, 325x431px
Maybe not horror per say, but it is creepy as shit and frighteningly unintelligible
>>
File: a cat.jpg (33KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
a cat.jpg
33KB, 300x246px
Flapjack had its moments
>>
File: peursdunoir11.jpg (30KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
peursdunoir11.jpg
30KB, 500x271px
>>90925258
Peur[s] d Noir, aka Fear[s] of the Dark is another horror anthology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buoG3gLa6Ik
>>
Heavy Metal generally leans more towards scifi, but it has its moments.

I also hear Cool World was originally planned as a more traditional horror movie.
>>
File: parapostern.jpg (211KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
parapostern.jpg
211KB, 500x745px
>>90925635
I'd say ParaNorman is the Laika movie modeled more after horror films.
>>
Perfect Blue.

Fucked up horror kino.
>>
Doesn't that retard peele sperg out over the act of anyone drinking milk now?
>>
>>90925340
There are two Resident Evil film things.
One is live action done in the west with it's own lore/storyline

Other is the Japanese CGI made movies that cover "in between" games sorta. Also the CGI movies are relevant to the video game universe/lore.
>>
>>90928204
>Heavy Metal generally leans more towards scifi, but it has its moments.
I think it was only the B-17 segment that was more horror.

Zombies on a Plane are one thing, Zombies on a cramped bomber, fuck. Especially that bit with the Ball turret.
>>
>>90927930
I was about to recommend this. It's highly underrated and surprisingly spooky.
>>
>>90925258
The HBO Spawn series might be right up your alley.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.