[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they bring Vision and/or War Machine to Lagos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: avengers assemble.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
avengers assemble.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
Why didn't they bring Vision and/or War Machine to Lagos?
>>
>>90921680
How in a world where Tony stark can create a suit that can perform actions on his own can he not fix Rhody's spine?
>>
>>90922270
These are..different fields of science mate...
>>
>>90922270
No correlation between those things my dude
>>
>>90921680
Why don't they just give Falcon an Ironman suit?
>>
>>90922307
The suits can move on their own and can react to the users thoughts, how could he not just make something for his legs?
>>
>>90922338
>react to the users thoughts
No, dude, those are AI.
>>
>>90922338
>Why doesn't he, like, give Rhodey a suit he just lives and poops in? Or maybe, like, give it a poop hatch? It's not the same as recovery but Rhodey would be cool with that, right?
>>
>>90922338
>>90922370
>>90922405
Also I'm not an expert but you can't just put Rhodey's paralyzed legs in big pair of high-tech boots so that his brain forces the armor to move his body. That sounds incredibly stupid and also a little dangerous. At that point you may as well amputate.
>>
>>90921680
Because then there wouldn't be a conflict in the movie.
>>
>>90922405
Why can't they just put Rhodey's brain into a robot body? Then he'd have legs that work and the strength of five Gorillaz
>>
What about Extremis? We know Tony fixed out the kinks so that he can remove the shrapnel and his chest healed. Why not use it for Rhodey?
>>
>>90922304
Not necessarily. He could collaborate with others to create robotic spinal implants.

Is that really so much more farfetched than anything else they have?
>>
>>90922304
>science has different fields
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>90921680
It was a stealth mission not a strike, and Cap likes his tight knit Winter Soldier team because they were there when the world turned on him. Plus Wanda because she's the new kid and her brother died trying to be a hero so they need to make sure she's taken care of.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.