[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IronFist2.jpg (44KB, 895x960px) Image search: [Google]
IronFist2.jpg
44KB, 895x960px
>Glowing hand
>Armies of ninjas
>People come back from the dead
>Immortal old Asian lady
>Giant dragon
>Mystical city
>overpowered OCs
Remind me again how this is ashamed of comics?
>>
It's not, it just has no budget so half the stuff you're talking about we never get to see
>>
>no costume
>no Danisty

into the trash it goes
>>
>>90913462
>muh costume
It's like /co/ can only focus on one thing.
>>
>>90913429
>Giant Dragon

Oh, but we can't actually show you the dragon. Also, costumes are silly. And why on Earth would we focus on martial arts on an martial arts gimmick character when there's much more riveting board room scenes we could be doing?!
>>
>Giant dragon
Two red eyes surrounded by blackness. We have no idea of it was even real.
>Mystical city
Hmm don't remember seeing it. We saw a Pagoda and some snow covered rocks
>Armies of ninjas
Where? I remember some teenagers in hoodies and sweatpants
>>
>>90913502
I listed two things
>>
>>90913530
Fair enough. But I don't know what Danisty has to do with being ashamed of comics.
>>
>>90913429
>rich kid who in real life wouldn't give a shit
Wonder if Luke Cage would have partnered with him he Luke had known he was rich
>>
>>90913520
During the scene where Davos visits Danny at the path opening, you can see in the background a shining, golden-esque city surrounded by forest. You're supposed to take note of that because that's why they highlight the completely barren and missing landscape in the final seconds.

>>90913429
There weren't any real armies of ninjas, and really, The Hand being represented primarily by big, buff white guys was pretty disappointing when you consider what we got in Daredevil. Hell, we only got one scene with mask wearing "ninjas", and they drove up in an SUV wearing suits.
>>
>>90913520
They said that Shao-lao was a dragon, I think Davos mentions it to Claire
>>
>>90913520
Pretty obvious that all of those were budgetary problems, not because of any shame.
>>
>>90913429
>Remind me again how this is ashamed of comics?

Its not, if anything it was too slavish to a premise that can't work for a TV show.
>>
>>90913429
It's not ashamed of the comics, but it's bad on its own terms.

Though personally I blame Perlmutter for this. He seems like he's tight enough on the budgets that they wouldn't have been allowed to have most of the crazier stuff if they wanted it.
>>
>>90913429
that's not the problem, the problem is they made a martial arts based show with absolutely garbage fight scenes
>>
>>90913520
>We have no idea of it was even real

>Danny mentions fighting a dragon like 5 times
>Davos tells Claire about the dragon
>When Davos recovered Danny from outside the cave his clothes are burned and he's clearly taken a beating, plus the dragon tattoo was burned into his flesh and surrounded by more burned skin
>no dragon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.