[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This the guy who edited. Doom Patrol #80 and Animal Man #73, Preacher, Black Orchid, Kid Eternity, Hellblazer, Unknown Soldier, 100 Bullets and Human Target.
>>
>>90912689
Marvel. Humphries got better when left Marvel.
>>
File: 1479839683234.jpg (89KB, 905x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479839683234.jpg
89KB, 905x395px
>>90913010
This, something is wrong with the culture there
>>
>>90913010
Nice meme. Humphries is still as shit as ever.
>>
>>90912689
No dc to chain away his sjw stuff. plus marvel editors are producers and spokemens not real editors.
>>
>>90915368
Nope. Since he went to DC, he has never written anything as shit as "Kitty Pride dancing to save Peter Quill".
>>
>>90915544
Just because his diarrhea don't smell as bad now doesn't mean it ain't still shit.
>>
>>90915635
The point was that he's shown improvement.
You initially denied this, but are now agreeing.
>>
>>90915420
This
>>
>>90916688
I'm not seeing any improvement, both his Marvel work and his DC work is still shit, just because his DC work hasn't had the chance to be as retarded doesn't mean he's actually improved.
>>
>>90918870
Green Lanterns, while by no means great, has fun characters with a good relationship and interesting development, which is a lot more than can be said for his Marvel work. Also, Frank Laminski is actually great.
>>
>>90919158
Nice meme. Green Lanterns is just as shit as his Meme-Lord.
>>
>>90912689

He started fucking Sana Amanat, director of content and character development at Marvel, and when she wanted to turn all the characters into SJW bullshit, he let her, because the pussy was too good. google her name, seriously. read an article about her, look at her twitter account, marvel was destroyed because of her worldview and only her worldview. its not axel's fault at all, he just likes pussy.
>>
>>90919507

i'm the one who wrote this. what i wrote was pure satire. do not believe a word of it.
>>
>>90913010
Only because DC has actual editors to keep him in line.
>>
>>90920075

yes dont believe it. just a joke.
>>
>>90919507
2015. Hmmmm.

Also she was editor of certain comics.
>>
>>90912689
Apparently he became an ass at Marvel, he would turn people down saying it " wan't Marvel quality, but you should try Vertigo"

Guess that's why he and Quesada get on, they have some reason to be petty to their former company
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.