[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heathcliff sits on a ball.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: crhea170321.gif (61KB, 450x525px) Image search: [Google]
crhea170321.gif
61KB, 450x525px
Heathcliff sits on a ball.
>>
WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY?
>>
>>
>>90910345

Exercise balls aren't that big

LoL
>>
>>90910357
>"It's raining calzones again."

This dialogue arouses so many questions.

Why is it raining calzones? Are we supposed to immediately correlate it with Heathcliff's wish, or does a significant possibility remain for a countless supply of underpaid cooks working in invisible airships in the sky, creating calzones and sending them down to Earth? What would be the purpose behind it? It would certainly provide reason for it happening "again". Maybe they follow his wishes
What sort of calzones are they? Are they all the same type, or are they varied? Where were the ingredients grown?
Why does that nerdy little shit feel the need to point out what everyone can clearly see? On that note, why were the humans carrying umbrellas in the first place? Were they expecting calzone-rain, or was it just cloudy in the first place? Did they see Heathcliff going to the wishing well, and think, "Oh shit, we need to find cover."? I mean, I don't know anyone who just carries around an umbrella regardless of the weather.
Why is the wishing well clearly labelled? Both in and out of fiction, wells are usually associated with fortune and desires. Did it really need to have its purposed written across it in capital letters for anyone to get the joke?

Fucking WHY?
>>
>>90910345
Can't afford them right now. He's waiting for his next paycheck from that lawsuit he won against Jim Davis so he can pay for his ailmony
>>
>>90910477
What was the value of the coin he threw in, or was it a coin at all?
How long has the well been there? Has it always been a "wishing well"? Regardless, have people always thrown in money or other objects? Was water ever once pulled from it?
Why is the perspective so fucked? Even one of the adults lying down across the street would have his head and feet on separate sidewalks. How are cars supposed to get through?
>>
>>90910345
It's not an exercise ball, it's his nutsack
>>
>>90910345
Check the mirror and you should find it.
>>
>>90910339
The scale seems a bit off for this one and the ball isn't quite rounded right. Still, pretty funny.
>>
>>90910339
>Heathcliff sits on a ball.
'CAUSE HE'S GOT THE BIGGEST
>>
File: i130228heathcliff.jpg (46KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
i130228heathcliff.jpg
46KB, 391x450px
>>90910477
>>90910543
I would love to see someone write their graduate dissertation on the un-humor that is Heathcliff.
>>
>>90912100
>The birds are coming out of Heatcliff's pipe, or jut flying by?
>Is Heathcliff helping the birds excape the petshop with the pipe? If so, why the birds are still inside the building and going straight to the wall? How did they fit inside the pipe? Why is Heatcliff realising the birds right in front of the owner?
>Why he is calling Heatcliff a professor? All professors dress like that? All professors smoke pipe?
>Is the dog inside or outside the building?
>>
>>90910339
Damn that's some nasty hemorrhoids.
>>
File: IMG_3366.jpg (183KB, 720x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.jpg
183KB, 720x835px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.