[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sips Tea...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Best Marvel villain. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>90909200
Is her superpower messing with people minds?
>>
File: -Sips Teacup- M'lady.jpg (344KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
-Sips Teacup- M'lady.jpg
344KB, 3200x2400px
>>
>>90909200
Really not liking the allusion that Davos actually led the Hand to Kunlun just because he's assblasted that Danny didn't want to come back with him. That's some Mordo-tier bullshit motive.
>>
To this day I still don't know what or who she's supposed to be.

defenders better explain stuff because it's getting fucking old. At some point I'll just stop caring.
>>
>>90909200
Is Davos working for Gao?

I didnt understand the ending.

>Why would Joy agree to killing Danny?

>The mountainpass showed 4 dead Hand ninjas indicating the monks were enough to protect the entrance- so what's the big deal?

>Is Davos gay?
>>
>>90909200
She shares that title with Cottonmouth for me.
Really menacing and enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>90909242
>Mordo-tier bullshit motive.
What did Mordo do?
>>
>>90909200
She was probably a stone cold fox a few centuries ago.
>>
>>90909783
>drinks all the Kool-Aid about what being a sorcerer is supposed to be
>finds out the boss is doing hypocritical shady shit
>instead of sticking around to make the sorcerers be the ideal the boss undermined with shady shit, decides to punish all sorcerers for not living up to the standards the boss didn't live up to

Seriously, it's a tantrum a child would throw.
>>
>>90909212
I thought she chi punched Daredevil that one time
>>
>>90909678
No. He just wants Danny dead, because unless Orson Randall is a thing in the MCU, then to Davos' (limited) knowledge, there can only be one Iron Fist at a time. So the only way to get the power is if Danny somehow expires
Revenge for killing her dad
Immortal Weapon Tournament maybe?
Nah. Danny just flaked on their entire civilization
>>
>>90909686
Who knew a woman in platform shoes could ooze so much dignified menace?
>>
>>90909869
She did the same to Danny, but apparently whatever kung-fu magic it is, the technique isn't enough to save you from a rage-fueled Iron Fist
>>
Why is she so obsessed with heroin? Is it for the pun? Is it part of some Sly 2-esque magic drug scheme? Is it her favorite drug? Is it really all just for the money and social influence?
>>
>>90909932
Well, that punch to the ground was Hulk-level for sure
>>
For someone so powerful she seemed to be captured for a long time.
>>
>>90909869
>"they blinded themselves"
Sent chills down my spine the first time I heard it. It's too bad she stuck in a shit show like Iron Fist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlTID9HuU-o
>>
>>90910014
>Hand top brass
>technique leaves a handprint on Matt's costume

KINO
>>
I firmly believe the Netflix/TV model is better for serialized stories like comics and I wish Marvel would do it with some of their more popular heroes. You've got 13 hours to build all these characters and it really shows in the villains except Diamondback, boy was he terrible
>>
>>90910053
That Cottonmouth, though.
>>
>>90910053
I liked him more than Punisher, but that's mostly because I couldn't buy Bernthal's skinny ass lasting that long in the Marines. If he was Chair Force, I'd buy it.
>>
>>90910069
fantastic.
>>
Translated 4 episodes of this. About as painful as CW's Flash, but in a slightly different way. Takes too long to do anything, fist is barely ever used, dialogue writing is pretty lame. Honestly, I have no idea why this exists
>>
>>90910053
Mariah was worse.
Diamondback is at least a "so bad it's good" kind of villain.
Mariah bored me to tears.
>>
>>90909200
In Daredevil season 1, why wasn't she working directly with Nobu,

They were both the hand, and would have had to have been part of the same faction, otherwise they would never had been in business together.

But gao actively conspired against Nobu and never spoke to him at all.
>>
>>90910102
Gao is Chinese and Nobu is Japanese and Gao still hasn't gotten over the second Sino-Japanese War.
>>
>>90909856
That's not what happened though. He went after the other sorcerer that was doing the same shady shit that AO was. He didn't even kill him, just broke his powers.
>>
>>90910102
>But gao actively conspired against Nobu and never spoke to him at all.

Iron Fist revealed that the Hand is actually split into rival factions due to some odd schism.
>>
>>90910167
yeah bit if that were the case they would have never been in business together with Fisk.
>>
>>90910195
maybe she was only in business with nobu to conspire against him
>>
>>90910074
Having known a great many Marines, I'm obliged to inform you that they're not all musclebound meatwalls or gym junkies.
>>
>>90909972
>spend most of a century as a captive
This shit probably didn't even register.
>>
It really bothered me that she didn't get a fight
Yes, she is an old woman, but come on, something could've been done there
>>
>>90909200
I'm really confused.

I mean, in DD, it seemed like she was on a different side than Nobu, but in IF, she's working for the Hand? What's with the MCU just twiddling down villain organizations to either be the Hand or Hydra?
>>
>>90909200
>>
>>90910014
How did that guy miss hitting DD with that gun?
>>
>>90910053
I feel like 13 episodes is too much, as a lot of the stuff feels repetitious, especially when you only have less than 10 actors for the entire season.
>>
>>90909852
>tfw when you'll never get to fuck a raven-haired sorceress in a mystical city of wonder.

why even live?
>>
>>90911728
Yeah, I was confused too. I thought she was her own group and when se started to claim to be Hand in IF, I thought that she was lying -- that since DD took care of the Hand, she claimed to be the Hand to place any blame from her actions onto them without any fear of them attacking her.
>>
>>90910053
REALLY hope they decide to go a more serialized route for Punisher. Ditch this strict seasonal arc bullshit - go for small stories spread out over one or a couple of episodes, with only a few plot threads continuing between mini-arcs ala Punisher MAX.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.