[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Ugly Americans.jpg (740KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ugly Americans.jpg
740KB, 1440x1080px
Anyone else watch this back when it aired on Comedy Central? I really liked it, too bad it was on a shitty network for cartoons. I miss it.
>>
>>90907789
Better believe I loved it, and /co/ loved it as well
>>
>>90907789
Callie is hot. Too bad the show couldn't keep going, I enjoyed it.
>>
>>90907789

Natasha leggero's nudes just dropped too. Good times.
>>
I enjoyed it, but I'd be lying if I said I remembered anything about it beyond the main cast's basic traits.
>>
Whatever happened to it? I just remember it stopped airing pretty much out of the blue.
>>
>>90907789
most addictive adultswim show ever. could watch a 1000 episodes of this (if it existed)
>>
>>90907856
It got cancelled because Tosh threatened to walk if Brickleberry wasn't renewed
>>
There was way too much stuff about demons and devils and hell as the show progressed. Also a little heavy on the pop culture references that are now dated as a motherfucker. I wish they'd focused more on the totally whacked out mish-moshery of a world they'd created.

Still it's probably one of my favorite shows ever.
>>
It was a lowkey Futurama, but with paranatural instead of futuristic crap. imo each and every one of the characters were likable or funny.

The female succubus was hot, but she was neither likable nor funny, so she was the brake of the whole show.

It needed more wizard screentime.
>>
>>90908045
wt actual f
>>
When Leonard's wand got snapped and they needed to kill his miniature versions was a great ep. Otherwise i think demon baby was probably my fav.
>>
>>90907833
sauce
>>
It was a decent show. I enjoyed it. I would put it above average and while did have it's hits and misses i enjoyed the writing.
>>
I remember there was an episode with pigeon men whose language consisted of saying the sentence "suck my balls" with thousands of different little intonations
>>
>>90907789
It was a damn good show. Leonard was legitimately funny as fuck.
>>
Twayne was exactly the kind of bad guys I enjoy: terrifying when serious, but pathetically endearing most of the time.
>>
>>90907789
Never made me laugh hard, but always kept me entertained. The only character I disliked was the zombie best friend, he was annoying and reminiscent of jackass best friend character cliche from shitty sitcoms.

Too bad there was no nudity. Never got that about American animation: adult show, lots of gore, swearing, drugs and general adult themes, but no — nipples are too hardcore for us.
>>
>>90907789
Killer soundtrack too.
>>
>>90907789
It is like the post- Salvation War Animated.
>>
>>90907789
I really liked it. Fuck Comedy Central, I bet they're going to cancel Jeff and Some Aliens, too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.