[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was so weird to watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: Char_13787.jpg (11KB, 210x240px)
Char_13787.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
It was so weird to watch
>>
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR MOM SAID LAST NIGHT
>>
BALLS DEEP
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>90892488

The sequel wasn't half bad.
>>
were you people really surprised by this? you honestly thought the mysterious GREEN lady was anything but trouble?
>>
File: w0tqTqb.jpg (50KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
w0tqTqb.jpg
50KB, 576x432px
>>90892488
I have a theory as to why Aka did this, especially in this manner
>Truly evil and more focused on dominance and breaking others.
1. Aku is neither male nor female (at least not in the human sense) and does not have a true form outside of appearing as black tar; think of it as an evil primordial amoeba of evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3v0vB-_0vU
Aku pretty much meant to mentally scar Jack for life and perhaps ruined his ability to truly trust or love others (at least in a close or intimate manner). Thus slowly breaking his will and part pf his bushido code/philosophy, which may be the main thing keeping him sane in such a bizarre world and terrible circumstances; one of Aku's underlining goals and is announced to be ever more successful in season 5.
This means more to Aku than death, which I will explain

2. Aku could pretty much kill Jack at any point, but does not for the same reason why he did not flat out kill Jack's father. Jack's father was pretty much enslaved for decades to pointlessly spin a totem of Aku with minimal breaks and little to no water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuoOgyHkn80
Aku prefers to break, intimidate, and watch others suffer than just simply kill; hence why he treat humans in such a way.

This is pretty much a major focus for season-5. As the creators have addressed, Jack could defeat almost any physical enemy that faced him, but he could not defeat time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XMCgp4OjUQ
Even the trailer for S5 implied this quite heavily to be a major theme of the show
Unfortunately, Aka was planning for Jack to slowly wither away with this in time.
>>
would he let Jack fuck him?
>>
File: 1489969095996.png (805KB, 1237x692px) Image search: [Google]
1489969095996.png
805KB, 1237x692px
>>90896185
So what's really messing with Aku's mind in season 5 is his lack of control in the matter.

He wanted jack to waste his existence in a farce as he did to Jack's father. But unfortunately for Aku, Jack (as far as Aku is aware) is not even aging and is still going strong.
>>
They did fug, didn't they?
>>
>>90896185
Nice birth of evil commentary, wish they talked about the fact that Jack and Aku are siblings in a sense tho. Which to me, adds to your points on why he doesn't just kill Jack.
>>
>>90896335
only in his demon form.
>>
>>90897496
bingo
Aku is so perfectly and purely evil, has no desire to kill in most situations. Its the same reason why he is a pretty decent ruler of the planet. He gives the world just enough hope to make it hurt when he takes it away.
Killing ends the suffering.
Jack is another matter. He was content to torture and delay the inevitable, but now his favorite past time simply isnt working.
>>
>>90892488
Have you ever fucked a tree?
>>
File: 1488764122704.jpg (457KB, 798x1158px)
1488764122704.jpg
457KB, 798x1158px
>>
>>90892488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--jhcJiCKo&t=183s

Gave me a boner as a child the first time it aired
>>
>>90896185
I fucking hate how some /pol/ack ruined all future callers by asking about Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff.
They basically stopped having callers on the show after that.
I really wanted to call in.
And normally I love /pol/
>>
File: dr aku.png (482KB, 450x768px) Image search: [Google]
dr aku.png
482KB, 450x768px
It seems to me that you have pent-up sexual lust for the samurai.
>>
File: 1487726479630.gif (334KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487726479630.gif
334KB, 500x500px
>>90904541
Arguably more of a density changing liquid, if anything.

Aku even fill his machines with his primordial liquid essence (esp his fav assassin), similar to his minions simply filling cloths from S1E1, or the time Aku made an army of dead samurai suits against Jack's father (ep. Birth of evil, Part 2); this explains why Aku usually send machines in the first place...
2:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r0PSTue-ZU
>>
>>90905483
kek
>>
>>90905483
>shot with aku lying down
>no loss edit of aku
shame
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.